What's new

Indian Origin Material Used in IEDs Found In South Waziristan

If the packets carry a serial number, the company must keep a track record of where it was shipped to. If it doesn't keep one, then Pakistan government must make a regulatory call and place sanctions upon the company till it improves its internal processes and submits a record of all its shipments.

Even if it doesn't carry a serial number, packed polypropylene a carbon based chemical goes through degradation through oxidation over time. It can be tested to get a fairly accurate estimate of when it was produced and the Reliance records can be checked of who all they shipped during that period of time and an investigation can ensue.

To end, the Pakistani government itself needs a good danda to follow through and do its due diligence in these matters. An example should be taken from the Dubai Police who did a great job in pressurizing Israel.

fair point if practical.. polypropylene is as common as paper. Its like asking the paper manufacturing company to trace who they sold the paper on which a typed threat is received..

Polyrpopylene broken down to Propylene aka Propene is a far more reactive substance, further break down to propane results in an even more combustible gas.

Most hydrocarbons will be flammable.

That way you can make sodium (the most poisonous metal) and chlorine (a gas used as chemical weapon) from common salt(NaCl). But you cant make salt a controlled substance...

Then there's the gains versus risks. How would Afghanistan and others react were they to know that India chose to use Afghanistan as a base from which to attack Pakistan?

The Present Afghan government would cheer them on and is probably complicit in all these actions. In every interview of every English speaking Afghan official the hate and the venom for Pakistan oozes out. They can't let go of our support to Taliban, even more than India, they want this to happen. India is just taking the advantage.

India - doesn't use its own guys, they have an endless supply of Afghan to take advantage of and we have tons of Afghans who have confessed to Indian support captured in Pakistan. In a court of law, barely anything can be traced back to India. But we know the Indians. We know their MO. It's been going on for the past 60 years between India and Pakistan. Sarabjit Singh isn't in jail for the fun of things.

Is this the same "proof of Indian involvement" that Kayani, Gilani and Basit were boasting of?? :lol:

Well it turns out to be just a polypropelene.

I'm reluctant to do much googling on IEDs, but I'm pretty sure the Pakistani government hasn't brought something to the media on a weak link.

You mean like Dawn reporting about Rahman Malik rubbishing the report of the Taliban leader Baradar's arrest?

Singing the old song again: We have little faith in these rubbish accusations as GOP hasn't been able to given ANY-WHAT-SO-EVER proof/ follow up to these shallow howls. Neither to India nor to the world community.

These howls are only adding up to more loss of credibility of the howlers in the eyes of the world. There was a story about and peasant boy shouting "Wolf Wolf" for fun while grazing. don't know how many of our members know the story.

Anyways, like S-2 said, if the GOI/ RAW is really helping the mofo terrorist, I don't see them helping them with a product from India, which is so readily available in the entire world and is without any kind of sanction.

I am off this topic now, carry on guys.

The Present Afghan government would cheer them on and is probably complicit in all these actions. In every interview of every English speaking Afghan official the hate and the venom for Pakistan oozes out. They can't let go of our support to Taliban, even more than India, they want this to happen. India is just taking the advantage.

India - doesn't use its own guys, they have an endless supply of Afghan to take advantage of and we have tons of Afghans who have confessed to Indian support captured in Pakistan. In a court of law, barely anything can be traced back to India. But we know the Indians. We know their MO. It's been going on for the past 60 years between India and Pakistan. Sarabjit Singh isn't in jail for the fun of things.

Asim

Even from you, it reeks of paranoia... No Indian involved, no viable proof, By your own admission, Afg is more inclined to do this than India, Risk reward ratio for india is totally out of whack.. But still Pakistan knows that india is doing it...

Polyrpopylene broken down to Propylene aka Propene is a far more reactive substance, further break down to propane results in an even more combustible gas.

Most hydrocarbons will be flammable.

Sir, this is a very lame argument. By that logic even the isobutane or the LPG could also be a terror tool used by women terrorists to cook food for their terrorist husbands. So that way relaince is not only spreading terrorism in Pakistan but also in India.

Hydrocrabons are not TNT or RDX.

"The Present Afghan government would cheer them on and is probably complicit in all these actions."

And the commonly found materials? Everybody makes it. Why would Indian agents use Indian materials when same-same from elsewhere? Odd it seems.

How about that long border the Indians share with you? I've read there's a lot of infiltration there. Could it go in both directions?

Why would Afghanistan cheer them on? Have they and are they being attacked by anybody from Pakistan?

I read a Haqqani was killed today outside Miram Shah by a drone. Weren't they the guys that bomb the embassy in Kabul?

Are NATO, the NGOs, world media, and all those pashtuns in on this too?

Thanks.:usflag:

The UN would be no better, since states such as the US/UK/Russia would exercise their veto to prevent India from even being castigated for its sponsoring of terrorism on Pakistan soil, let alone allow the application of sanctions on India for being a State sponsor of terrorism.

The cover provided to the crimes committed by Israel, in the UN, by its benefactor the US is an obvious template of what would happen to any attempt to have India penalized for supporting terrorism in Pakistan - the US and other Veto wielding nations have a lot in the line in terms of economic, military and nuclear sales to India lined up to jeopardize that cash cow.

As with many other things, the 'outrage' of the West against terrorism is applied selectively so as to not hurt its own strategic and economic interests.

Seriously dude?!! You don't need to go to the extreme expectations of UN sanctions on India. Anything raised before UN will have serious implications for a nations name. Especially if it involves foul play against the UN's principles.

People have long lost faith in UN's teeth. All they care for today is the disgrace such revelations could cause for the country accused of the wrong doing. IMO whatever fuss Pakistan makes today is just because of Nehru's UN speech not withstanding the conditions set for any promises. Even muslim countries would have abandoned Pakistan if it were not for UN.

And you are telling me, showing the evidence before UN is useless? If anything that would be a huge PR coup for Pakistan. Countries looking for excuses to trade with Pakistan will do so fearlessly. Pak can pressure for nuclear deal. The list goes on...

I have a feeling that you know the facts and the situation but you are just in a rush to support your country, and not just support with your belief but with wordings that can obfuscate the real point. Should I say self-believing propagandist?

Case in point: Kashmir; You just keep arguing India promised plebiscite, forgetting the conditions. You want to extract a new promise that under the same conditions India will keep its promise. In a way you are just trying to buy another option for Pakistan for free. Ohh and all this despite Pakistan's inability to move India from its position. We both know rest of that humanitarian **** is **** (both stars are same). You can argue that all the people there need is army out of there or that they really want out of India but they cant- its fuzzy out there.

All they care for today is the disgrace such revelations could cause for the country accused of the wrong doing.

Oh did the US cared for the false WMD paranoia being prsented in UN knowing that it was fake , all fake !...Or did Israel cared when it masacred millions of innocent civillinas in GAZA and might be willing to do the same in future ..?
Did any body cared for what happend in gitmo or abu gharib ..?

The US cannot afford to make India unhappy no matter how much the people in Pakistan shout and present the evidance of India formenting terrorism inside Pakistan . The only path to the solution is to fuk those azzholes on ground and no matter what it takes , how it takes , we,l gona do it :agree:

Remember the question which a Brigadier asked Robert Gates at the NDU , Kiani is the last of its form , the Future breed is more vary of US actions , and Shielding India wont bring any good to US interests in the reagion ..!

Last edited:
"...it masacred millions of innocent civillinas in GAZA..."

Millions?:lol:

Those rascally Jews have been BUSY!

Better check your numbers real closely. I doubt that a million Gazans have ever lived there since 1948 (60,000 then) and it's only about 410,000 now.

Better check your numbers real closely

Ok, agreed , so how many palestenians have been killed by the Israili Forces rit from beginning , do provide the numbers ..!/ as its merely a number game isnt it :disagree:

"...do provide the numbers ..!/"

I thought you KNEW!?

Stackin' them like cordwood. Shhhhuz...don't tell anybody;).

Seriously dude?!! You don't need to go to the extreme expectations of UN sanctions on India. Anything raised before UN will have serious implications for a nations name. Especially if it involves foul play against the UN's principles.
Actually I pointed out that even a castigation of India for supporting terrorism would likely be stymied much as the US covers up for Israel's crimes - sanctions tau door ki baat hai.
People have long lost faith in UN's teeth. All they care for today is the disgrace such revelations could cause for the country accused of the wrong doing. IMO whatever fuss Pakistan makes today is just because of Nehru's UN speech not withstanding the conditions set for any promises. Even muslim countries would have abandoned Pakistan if it were not for UN.

And you are telling me, showing the evidence before UN is useless? If anything that would be a huge PR coup for Pakistan. Countries looking for excuses to trade with Pakistan will do so fearlessly. Pak can pressure for nuclear deal. The list goes on...
Just to make a comparison here - the fact that India, or for that matter any nation, has not been able to make a case with strong evidence showing Pakistan supports terrorism in the UN therefore means that all this rhetoric in the Indian and US media, and by Indian and US leadership, against Pakistan is exactly what you imply Pakistan's rhetoric is - bullocks.

Somehow all these arguments escape Americans and Indians when they are blaming Pakistan and come to the fore when they themselves are accused of supporting terrorism. :rolleyes:
I have a feeling that you know the facts and the situation but you are just in a rush to support your country, and not just support with your belief but with wordings that can obfuscate the real point. Should I say self-believing propagandist?
I know that Pakistan likely has no evidence that would stand up in a court of law, but for that matter neither does any other nation have evidence against Pakistan, yet that doesn't stop the idiots in the White House, Pentagon and the GoI from yapping their mouths off does it? So why complain about Pakistan doing it when your own people refuse to stop barking?
Case in point: Kashmir; You just keep arguing India promised plebiscite, forgetting the conditions.
No conditions have been forgotten - read through my last discussion with Toxic on this issue, the UNSC resolutions clearly indicate that all withdrawals, of regular forces and irregular forces, would be subject to negotiations between India, Pakistan and the UN. So this excuse that Indians love to throw about that plebiscite was not carried out was because Pakistan violated conditions is nothing but a canard.
Simultaneously with the acceptance of the proposal for the immediate cessation of hostilities as outlined in Part I, both Governments accept the following principles as a basis for the formulation of a truce agreement, the details of which shall be worked out in discussion between their Representatives and the Commission.

1. (l) As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to withdraw its troops from that State.

(2) The Government of Pakistan will use its best endeavor to secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistan nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purpose of fighting.

(3) Pending a final solution the territory evacuated by the Pakistan troops will be administered by the local authorities under the surveillance of the Commission.

http://www.kashmiri-cc.ca/un/sc13aug48.htm
The Indians, however, unilaterally decided in the fifties that they were not going to negotiate anymore and used the lack of progress (partly due to their own intransigence) in negotiations to violate their commitment to the resolutions and Nehru started arguing for the ceasefire line to be the final solution.
You want to extract a new promise that under the same conditions India will keep its promise. In a way you are just trying to buy another option for Pakistan for free. Ohh and all this despite Pakistan's inability to move India from its position. We both know rest of that humanitarian **** is **** (both stars are same). You can argue that all the people there need is army out of there or that they really want out of India but they cant- its fuzzy out there.
I have no clue what you are rambling about there ...

There is inside information in CIA and RAW that pakistan uses its consulates in Afg to fund and help afghan taliban

Sarcastic arguments do not cut it, you know.

I will write simpler english from now on. I was saying that therer is no doubt that certain elements of pakistani state/country support Afghan Taliban which is evident from the presence of these people all over your country including interiors like Karachi..

That's just an utterly stupid argument to the order I cannot explain in words. So since there are TTP in Karachi, and other parts of country, GoP supports them. Good going.

You have your posts mixed up.. The post in question till now is a post that I responded to jagjitnatt to which you responded.

You responded to my post, so did some other indians, and then it went on from there. Even the person in question (jagitnatt), you were replying to my post indirectly by replying to him - and also referring to me there. If you hadn't responded to my post then you wouldn't have been arguing with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom