What's new

Indian Origin Material Used in IEDs Found In South Waziristan

Let it be dude. Lets just sit back and watch the fireworks go off(I hope you know what kind of:lol:). Some of the members here are just too immature to understand the truth.

I told you about "the truth" and the problems with that way of thinking. "the truth" means you're right and what you kind is right and everyone else who questions "the truth" is wrong. The keyword is "the" since "the truth" means that's the only truth and there's no other truth. What you know is "the truth" and anyone questioning it is wrong. What YOUR stand is immature in the highlight of this "the truth" going around by you.

Dont want to troll or anything.
But il like to say to the thread
Whats the heck is new?

The base of the allegations itself is not credible. This thread is an attempt to make an issue out of nothing. There is no court in the world that would even call this a proof. Instead of looking at the explosive material in the bomb they are looking at the material which is used in packaging. :rofl:

I can get tons of that material in any market of the world. And if India really had planned it, it wouldn't keep it in bags that would have"Reliance Industries" printed on it.

I wonder why they say "Common sense is very uncommon". :angel:

Not if it's sarcastic it cannot.

Here's what you said:

You're referring to Karachi here, which means you're talking about the arrest of 2nd taliban leader. In other words, since he was present in Karachi, he must have been helped by Pakistan. Which I don't even need to explain how absurd it is.

Again.. read carefully...
certain elements of pakistani state/country support Afghan Taliban
Does not mean GoP necessarily.....It means some part of your system, population, machinery...State or non State, at least I dont know yet

presence of these people all over your country including interiors like Karachi
Karachi is one of the places and not the only one..

More BS rhetoric. Nothing concrete to offer. You can say whatever you want about their similar ideology - fact remains that they are two distinct group who may have connections but regardless are not the same group. And TTP was not used a proxy, nor created or ever helped my GoP or army or ISI. Try using conrete facts rather than rhetoric.

Sir.. you really need to start reading and understanding before replying. First of all I am not comparing ideology. I am drawing similarity in their methods (methodology)

I agree (never said otherwise) that they are 2 distinct groups but of the same category of terrorists...

On TTP proxy, I was refering to allegations that they are Indian proxys
supported by GoI and not accusing GoP of supporting them...

Please re read my post with the above context

I very well understand what you say. Technically, from what you're saying, if there are criminals anywhere in the world, someone from the government must be supporting them. That's the implication from your post. It's not much to go on. Moreover, there's nothing wrong with supporting Afghan Taliban as they are the only way to stop indian terrorist infrastructure and agents in Afghanistan. We haven't been left with much choice.

I told you about "the truth" and the problems with that way of thinking. "the truth" means you're right and what you kind is right and everyone else who questions "the truth" is wrong. The keyword is "the" since "the truth" means that's the only truth and there's no other truth. What you know is "the truth" and anyone questioning it is wrong. What YOUR stand is immature in the highlight of this "the truth" going around by you.

And you accused me of BS rhetoric...:azn:

Anyway, in my view, there is no The Truth. All that matters is the current perception i.e. how different people see it...

Sir.. you really need to start reading and understanding before replying. First of all I am not comparing ideology. I am drawing similarity in their methods (methodology)

I agree (never said otherwise) that they are 2 distinct groups but of the same category of terrorists...

On TTP proxy, I was refering to allegations that they are Indian proxys
supported by GoI and not accusing GoP of supporting them...

Please re read my post with the above context

There methodology is still not the same. TTP utilizes suicide bombing on civilians far more often. Afghan Taliban attack NATO as their primary way of attacking.

I am still trying to figure out how it has come back to bite them. I don't remember GoP/army/ISI advocating terrorism on civilians and suicide attacks as far as indian allegations are concerned.

I very well understand what you say. Technically, from what you're saying, if there are criminals anywhere in the world, someone from the government must be supporting them.
Not saying this at all. Dont know what part of my post implied this to you...And we are not discussing criminals but terrorists...

That's the implication from your post. It's not much to go on. Moreover, there's nothing wrong with supporting Afghan Taliban as they are the only way to stop indian terrorist infrastructure and agents in Afghanistan. We haven't been left with much choice.

There is no indian terror infra in Afg. Show the proof except inside sources is ISI and army, and then this statement has any credibility..

And you accused me of BS rhetoric...:azn:

Anyway, in my view, there is no The Truth. All that matters is the current perception i.e. how different people see it...

Apples and oranges comparison. It's explaining him that what he thinks is "the truth" is not THE truth, but rather his version of truth. That is seriously problematic because it allows no room for discussion since he thinks that what he THINKS is the truth must be THE truth.

As far as there being no truth. Of course there is. There is the truth - what really happened or is happening. We might have our own versions of the truth - i.e. what we THINK is the truth - and then there is what actually happened.

There methodology is still not the same. TTP utilizes suicide bombing on civilians far more often. Afghan Taliban attack NATO as their primary way of attacking.

Next you will say that TTP uses Ak-47s and AT uses AK 56 and hence their methodology is different. The similarity is in the use of violance to further their writ

I am still trying to figure out how it has come back to bite them. I don't remember GoP/army/ISI advocating terrorism on civilians and suicide attacks as far as indian allegations are concerned.

GoP/Army/ISI formulated a state policy to cultivate proxies like taliaban and LeT etc to target Afghanistan and India respectively. A part of the favourite child Taliban came back and wreked havoc in your country once you were forced into supporting USA in WOT. Hence the bite on the a$$

Not saying this at all. Dont know what part of my post implied this to you...And we are not discussing criminals but terrorists...

Terrorists are criminals..

Moreover, it is an implication from your post. You're saying:

there are terrorists somewhere in Pakistan => someone from GoP/army/ISI is helping them.

By the same logic, there are terrorists somewhere in US or India => someone from GoI/GoA is helping them.

The problem is with your premise, i.e. there are terrorists in country X implies someone from the state of government X must be helping them.

There is no indian terror infra in Afg. Show the proof except inside sources is ISI and army, and then this statement has any credibility..

ISI and army sources are more than credible. And the world is not as black and white and simplified as you're making it out to be. I don't care if you think they are not credible - I have stated that again and again. I gave you reason why I think we should support Afghan Taliban. If you don't agree then great, I don't care.

Apples and oranges comparison. It's explaining him that what he thinks is "the truth" is not THE truth, but rather his version of truth. That is seriously problematic because it allows no room for discussion since he thinks that what he THINKS is the truth must be THE truth.

As far as there being no truth. Of course there is. There is the truth - what really happened or is happening. We might have our own versions of the truth - i.e. what we THINK is the truth - and then there is what actually happened.

So are you ready to admit that your version of truth also is not THE Truth?

Next you will say that TTP uses Ak-47s and AT uses AK 56 and hence their methodology is different. The similarity is in the use of violance to further their writ

Apples and oranges comparison, yet again. The methology of their attacks is very different.

GoP/Army/ISI formulated a state policy to cultivate proxies like taliaban and LeT etc to target Afghanistan and India respectively. A part of the favourite child Taliban came back and wreked havoc in your country once you were forced into supporting USA in WOT. Hence the bite on the a$$

We never targetted civilians. Moreover, Taliban never "came back and wrecked havoc". We never supported the Taliban you're talking about. We had no positive connection with them. You're going in circles now.

Now we are going into realms of Philosophy a bit.. but what the heck..
Who defines truth..?? Who defines what's really happening?? no matter whoever it is, he will still define his perception of truth and not the truth.. So even if there is something called truth, no one can know it with full certainity and hence the concept of truth does not hold water.. Its your version of truth vs my version of truth...

Give me an example of truth and I will show you how it is a perception of truth and not the real truth...

Back
Top Bottom