What's new

Indian news outlet mentions Bangladesh-origin MasterChef contestant Kishwar as ‘Indian’

The first question I have is why is this sister not wearing a Burqa and acting like a pagan?

Burqa Pahen Ne Ke 8 Sharayet. By Nausheen Konaen Al Furqan Foundation Nizamabad

1) Burqa should be full length not short
2) Burqa should be plain with no stones, pearls, beads etc.
3) Burqa should not be transparent
4) Burqa should be loose not tight fit
5) Burqa should not have perfume/fragrance
6) Burqa should be fully closed with no openings
7) Burqa should not be like Kafirs dress i.e like ghoonghat
8) Burqa should not be fashionable

Please stop bringing in your extremist predilections to a discussion on a Bangladeshi-Australian Chef.

Your ignorance is no cause to have people decide whether or not they want to wear Hijab or Burqa. It's up to them.

Should have reported you to the mods for religious insults, but will let it go this once.

I am guessing you are a Hindu.

Please stop bringing in your Sanghi predilections to a discussion on a Bangladeshi-Australian Chef.

Your ignorance is no cause to have people decide whether or not they want to wear Hijab or Burqa. It's up to them.

Should have reported you to the mods for religious insults, but will let it go this once.

Insult? It is she who is insulting Islam by not wearing a Hijab on live TV.

I can spot fake Muslims like her and her fake supporters from 1000s of miles.

All Muslims of the world should practice and support the contemporary khilāfahs of the world i.e Turkiye, Pakistan and Malaysia.

Stop supporting the artificial nations like India and Bangladesh. No true Muslim is interested in this nonsense.

india is a pseudo construct of the british just like pakistan, where as bengal has been independent state with autonomy even under the mughals

India and Bangladesh are fake countries.

The nation of Islam will again rule from Europe to South East Asia.

Pakistan is destined to be the khilāfah for South Asia.

Insult? It is she who is insulting Islam by not wearing a Hijab on live TV.

I can spot fake Muslims like her and her fake supporters from 1000s of miles.

All Muslims of the world should practice and support the contemporary khilāfahs of the world i.e Turkiye, Pakistan and Malaysia.

Stop supporting the artificial nations like India and Bangladesh. No true Muslim is interested in this nonsense.

India and Pakistan are artificial countries, the last thing Bangladesh is, is an artificial country. You won't see a Dhakhaya and a Noakhailya squabbling over whose the better batch of people or who has the better culture because Bangladesh is Bangladesh. In India you see Gujaratis and Punjabis squabbling over trivial issues, in Pakistan it is the same.

"Why is this state being allocated more money than this state?" This is just an example, these questions aren't common in BD.

And if you see a Bengali on Bengali, it's usually because either it's being propagated by someone or just a small minded person.

In regards to why this woman is not wearing hijab? Why don't you start at home first, or in your vicinity, why point out that she is not wearing a hijab. You sound mentally challenged, something has caused you to think in such manner. Maybe it's a conviction, a deep rooted issue. Who knows.

Bangla Bangla Bangla and not a word about Islam. It shows how fake and morally bankrupt you are.

Come over here and see how our Islamic sisters are leading the way to propagate Hijab and Islam in India.

Why don't you go into your cities and preach this? Alhamdulillah our sisters are observing to the best of their ability.

Why don't you go into your cities and preach this? Alhamdulillah our sisters are observing to the best of their ability.

We put our sisters in the front so that it does not look like we are forcing Hijab on them.

What have you done to encourage your sisters in Bangladesh to wear Hijab? Nothing.

Just fighting on whether she should put a fake country flag of India or fake country flag of Bangladesh.

What a waste.

Let them, they don't have much to celebrate these days
next would be the dog show winner is of Indian origin

We put our sisters in the front so that it does not look like we are forcing Hijab on them.

What have you done to encourage your sisters in Bangladesh to wear Hijab? Nothing.

Just fighting on whether she should put a fake country flag of India or fake country flag of Bangladesh.

What a waste.

You have made some weird "tinfoil helmet" posts and earned an "ignore' from me. Good riddance...

I encourage other Bangladeshis to do the same.

Burqa nia barabarir ortho bujhlam na. Meyelok naki?

What a waste.

You have made some weird "tinfoil helmet" posts and earned an "ignore' from me. Good riddance...

Just butthurt about something. No point diving too deep, we'll end getting to the root issue. We don't want that it will hurt his feelings lol

The same fuckers who shout about burka and stuff will sexualize a woman in one when wind blows a certain way

Exactly. Most of India still knows that Eastern Bengal invented most of the celebrated sweets in India, even before the British arrived. That East Bengalis love to consume sweets is well known and our tradition of six courses are too.

East Bengal was always known as the granary of India (and rich as a result) prior to British rule, which is the reason for these cuisine luxuries. Punjab's agri-revolution came much later.

The most celebrated Bengali sweet Rosogolla has its origin in Kolkata and has a documented history about it. Search google if you don't know. Same for Sandesh.

Basically
The introduction of ‘chhana’ in Bengali cuisine happened after the Portuguese invaded Bengal, yet it’s interesting how today most of the characteristic Bengali sweets are made primarily from fresh ‘chhana’ (cottage cheese) and sugar. After settling down in and around Kolkata in the 17th century, the Portuguese tradition of making sweets with cheese inspired the local cuisine as well. The Bengali confectioners then picked up this incredible art of curdling milk and creating mouth-watering ‘sandesh’ and ‘rosogollas’ among others.

Now I must say Western Bengal invented most of the celebrated bengali sweets in India.
The most famous Eastern Bengal sweet you claim can be the Misti Doi, though its quite different from the form one normally consumed in India. This has its origin in Krishnagar.

Trivia :-
1. The oldest form of bengali sweet is Gur Batasa which traced to manasa mangal can be traced to krishnanager.
2. Some of the famous master sweet artisans were hindus and they migrated to India from BD. I

Last edited:
The most celebrated Bengali sweet Rosogolla has its origin in Kolkata and has a documented history about it. Search google if you don't know. Same for Sandesh.

Basically
The introduction of ‘chhana’ in Bengali cuisine happened after the Portuguese invaded Bengal, yet it’s interesting how today most of the characteristic Bengali sweets are made primarily from fresh ‘chhana’ (cottage cheese) and sugar. After settling down in and around Kolkata in the 17th century, the Portuguese tradition of making sweets with cheese inspired the local cuisine as well. The Bengali confectioners then picked up this incredible art of curdling milk and creating mouth-watering ‘sandesh’ and ‘rosogollas’ among others.

Now I must say Western Bengal invented most of the celebrated bengali sweets in India.
The most famous Eastern Bengal sweet you claim can be the Misti Doi, though its quite different from the form one normally consumed in India. This has its origin in Krishnagar.

Trivia :-
1. The oldest form of bengali sweet is Gur Batasa which traced to manasa mangal can be traced to krishnanager.
2. Some of the famous master sweet artisans were hindus and they migrated to India from BD. I

Dada wikipedia tey gia golpo lekhley golpo shotti hoi na. Apnar knowledge e onek gap.

Moiras (sweet-makers) were mostly Hindu, yes. Sweets are offered to Hindu deities in the course of Puja offerings.

Rosogolla was invented in Jessore (Sharsha area). East Bengal folks did not need Portuguese to teach them how to make Chhana (Milk Curds). They had come up with it eons ago. :lol:

Chhanar shondesh originated in Comilla many hundreds of years ago (before British arrived), when it was capital of Tripura and the moiras in later years prior to British times all worked for the Raja of Tripura (relatives of RD/SD Burman) as the Royal Puja-Parban feast suppliers. Chhanar shondesh, Rashmalai and Amriti of Rani Dighir Paar/Matrivandar Sweets in Comilla is famous all over Bangladesh. Comilla Moiras may have taken their skills to Kolkata later.

When Covid gets a little less hectic, pay a visit to,

You will see the sweets of Bangladesh under one roof.

photo4jpg.jpg

in-and-outside-view.jpg

Talk to old timers who have some experience in Bangladesh on sweets and actually know sweets history of Bangladesh. Bhim Nager Sandesh from Kolkata may be famous, but so is palm-jaggery (Taler methai) of Faridpur and a hundred other regional sweets in Bangladesh. It is indicative of the wealth and high/rich culinary standards in East Bengal from time immemorial.
  • Chamcham of Porabari in Tangail
  • Kanchagolla of Natore
  • Pera Sandesh of Naogaon
  • Rasgolla of Jamtala in Sharsha upazila of Jessore
  • Muktagachha's (Mymensingh) sweet Monda
  • Rasgolla of Barisal (different sponge variety, less sweet than Jessore variety)
  • Sandesh of Gutia Bazar in Barisal
  • Malai Sar of Faridpur,
  • Gur Khirmohan of Dinajpur,
  • Habsi Halua of Rangpur,
  • Raskadam of Rajshahi,
  • Ilishpeti of Pabna,
  • Chanamukhi of Brahmanbaria,
  • Jagar Mishti of Khepupara,
  • Adi Chamcham of Chapainawabganj,
  • Savitrim of Pabri,
  • Rajpar of Meherpur, Kushtia
  • Yoghurt of Muharram,
  • Yoghurt of Gournadi of Barisal

Don't consult Google for everything. Some Indians have spread falsehoods everywhere - your Google searches only reveal those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom