What's new

Indian Navy's P-8I recce aircraft key factor in India's new maritime strategy

@Irfan Baloch, before listening to this idiot bully watch this video

You are also welcome to try shoot down our P-8 if it strays over Pakistan airspace.

The point is, it never has to to do its job :D.

Now hoping out of the blue death of people and destruction of assets based on contempt and hate, is your prerogative...but don't expect others to share that and never challenge you when they come across it for the first time.

P-8I is a submarine hunter killer, which global hawk is NOT.
Chalk & Cheese!

Now what makes you think the US is going to sell GH to India?

Do you know apart from US & NATO countries who (which country) operates it?
Read my post carefully I've Said p8 and global hawk complement each other for recon!!
P8 is only operated by USA and India!!!
Then why not global hawk?

You are also welcome to try shoot down our P-8 if it strays over Pakistan airspace.

The point is, it never has to to do its job :D.

Now hoping out of the blue death of people and destruction of assets based on contempt and hate, is your prerogative...but don't expect others to share that and never challenge you when they come across it for the first time.
And lying and dishonesty is your characteristic right...... because the wreckage was in Pakistani and coward bharti were stealing and dragging it into India. You can't fool anyone.

And lying and dishonesty is your characteristic right...... because the wreckage was in Pakistani and coward bharti were stealing and dragging it into India. You can't fool anyone.

So take it to a court then.

Oh wait you did. What happened?

Even if I hate india it is totally fine. Get over it

Its OK; just get well soon... if you can???
The P-8i seems to be causing both Heartburn and Haemorrhoids in some here, it must be an awesome weapon for sure!
The IN's ideas on MRMR MPAs seems to be misplaced IMO. And it has something to do with the designation of responsibility between IN and ICG by Geographical Area rather than by tasks unlike that between USN and USCG. In the latter instance, for e.g. SAR comes under the USCG's remit regardless of distance from the US Coast. Therefore any and every SAR task will get fulfilled by USCG. This is a very practical system.

If we look at the Shin-Meiwas, they are Amphibs for the SAR role in their present configuration. Unless the Japanese allow a re-configuration to LRMR with the reqd sensors and weaponry; logically they will be best operated by the ICG. Maybe a few can be given to the IN for logistical roles. But I do sense some kind of Turf disagreements between the IN and the ICG on this score. So far the ICG worked as a stepney of the IN, but as ICG grows further; that will have to be changed.

620b1766e8a42329bce3c5be980964cd2a758384d8f8b9301e48e13bd8d40385.jpg

If we look at the Shin-Meiwas, they are Amphibs for the SAR role in their present configuration. Unless the Japanese allow a re-configuration to LRMR with the reqd sensors and weaponry; logically they will be best operated by the ICG. Maybe a few can be given to the IN for logistical roles. But I do sense some kind of Turf disagreements between the IN and the ICG on this score. So far the ICG worked as a stepney of the IN, but as ICG grows further; that will have to be changed.

Actually i second that and even @Abingdonboy pointed it out to my post saying US-2 SAR role. But practically with this SAR ops ;like below,
rescue_img01.jpg

it makes more sense to have IN and ICG to jointly operate over alone ICG operations. Its true ICG does have a fleet according to Wiki (quick approximate source !!!)

The Indian Coast Guard operates a fleet of:
The reason being SAR ops away from coastal places will severly strain ICG present infrastructure and its training needs. To effectively have SAR operations and also requiring a skill set to operate and land in water is a alltogether different expertise which ICG will require longer time to develop.

Moreover US2 range and tech being superior to present operarating Do228s, and a scope of modification for troop movement configuration over ASW sensors (as Japan may not agree to advanced ASW sensor suites installation but will agree to additional seating modes for operational movement of personnel), especially for A&N ops can be a good gamechanger..

Another way is train together but have 10 for dedicated SAR under ICG and have 6 for IN special ops /rapid reaction teams..

Back
Top Bottom