What's new

Indian Navy will intervene in South China sea, if required

India is destined to conquer China if you understand geopolitics. Just go to google map and see the route of the Aryans, from where they started their campaign, how they conquered South Asia and from here where can they go further. Forget countries, just calculate the past Aryan conquests within a larger time span, you will understand how I got the idea.

Right!

A dark-skinned “Aryan” that cannot afford to have a complete history records in the past, and copy/pastes his master’s system in present, is pretty scary and is indeed very destined to conquer, not only just China, but also the South Asian, and eventually the whole world. :lol:

Let's image the China after being conquered by the “Aryan”, who previously conquered British, Munghal, Islamic Sultanates ... :

1) a strict caste system should be imposed and slaves are born slaves and masters are born masters (LOL! No wonder british enslaved the “Aryan” for hundreds of years, and nobody dared to sh!t a bit during because they deeply believe slave is born slave).

2) Infant mortality should be achieved to the greatest level that only Sub-Africa Sahara can have the worthiness to maintain.

3) 2,000,000 children must be starved to death every year, relentlessly and perpetually.

4) As to the sanitation/toilet/infrastructure/literacy/corruption/communal violence/religious murdering …, no one in the world can be reached by the China ruled by the “Aryan” that is coming from a region being conquered completely and suppressed thoroughly by countless tribes over countless years in the past.

A new wonder of the world would be thus fully established... :devil:

Dude, I am sorry, but I think if Malacca straits are stone's throw away from India, New Delhi is half stone's throw from Tibet.

Did you forget to calculate that?

:lol:

You will escalate a potential naval conflict by attacking the capital of the opponent nation? :woot: :rofl:

Lucky for Asia, Yamato wannabes aren't up in the CCP chairs :whistle:

Wow these posts are always quite heated. Very informative though. I think China should have the right to explore the South China Sea but other countries like India and Japan should protect their interests as well.

Dude, I am sorry, but I think if Malacca straits are stone's throw away from India, New Delhi is half stone's throw from Tibet.

Did you forget to calculate that?

Do yourself a favor to avoid future embarrassment, properly read and understand, research before you comment!!

10islandnew.jpg

All ships passing through Malacca have to pass south of Nicobar Islands through 6 degree channel. Having been through there many times my self.. I can assure there is a heavy Indian Naval presence and yes in naval terms they are a stone throw away from Andaman and Niccobar islands.

It is absolutely clear the signalling is happening from the top most level of the civilian leadership, no way an Indian military officer would say what he has off the cuff of his own making. Just like when Adm Mike made those infamous remarks about the Haquanis and the GoP.

Right!

A dark-skinned “Aryan” that cannot afford to have a complete history records in the past, and copy/pastes his master’s system in present, is pretty scary and is indeed very destined to conquer, not only just China, but also the South Asian, and eventually the whole world. :lol:

Let's image the China after being conquered by the “Aryan”, who previously conquered British, Munghal, Islamic Sultanates ... :

1) a strict caste system should be imposed and slaves are born slaves and masters are born masters (LOL! No wonder british enslaved the “Aryan” for hundreds of years, and nobody dared to sh!t a bit during because they deeply believe slave is born slave).

2) Infant mortality should be achieved to the greatest level that only Sub-Africa Sahara can have the worthiness to maintain.

3) 2,000,000 children must be starved to death every year, relentlessly and perpetually.

4) As to the sanitation/toilet/infrastructure/literacy/corruption/communal violence/religious murdering …, no one in the world can be reached by the China ruled by the “Aryan” that is coming from a region being conquered completely and suppressed thoroughly by countless tribes over countless years in the past.

A new wonder of the world would be thus fully established... :devil:

You couldn't stop the chariot when it crossed the Oxus, you couldn't when it crossed the Indus, you could't when it crossed the Ganges and Yamuna, you couldn't when it crossed the Teesta and Karatoya (or Sadarina as mentioned in the Satapatha Brahmana). Now it will cross the Yarlung and will be heading north, you will again be baffled enough to stop it. You can only catch my point if you are well read and well cognizant, if you can get out of the box and see things from a synoptic point of view.

It is absolutely clear the signalling is happening from the top most level of the civilian leadership, no way an Indian military officer would say what he has off the cuff of his own making. Just like when Adm Mike made those infamous remarks about the Haquanis and the GoP.

The question is whether the Chinese have the analytic aptitude to receive the signal and read it.

BEIJING: A day after Navy chief D K Joshi said he won't hesitate to employ rules of engagement with China if India's economic interests were threatened, National security advisor Shiv Shankar Menon said India is uneasy about publicly committing itself about a naval role in the South China Sea because it might hurt Chinese sensibilities.

Menon said Admiral Joshi was misled by reporters into saying that Indian naval ships would, if necessary, sail into South China Sea, the scene of dispute between China, Vietnam and Philippines.

On the final day of talks, India and China reached a "common understanding" on the nature of the proposed framework for settling the border dispute , Menon said. But China's new leaders, including the next premier Li Keqiang, did not familiarize themselves with the dispute by meeting India's main negotiator on the issue.

Navy chief was fed words by media: NSA - The Times of India

Oh well, after all the chest thumping by Indians, it just took a day to burst the Bharti bubble. :rofl:

BEIJING: A day after Navy chief D K Joshi said he won't hesitate to employ rules of engagement with China if India's economic interests were threatened, National security advisor Shiv Shankar Menon said India is uneasy about publicly committing itself about a naval role in the South China Sea because it might hurt Chinese sensibilities.

Menon said Admiral Joshi was misled by reporters into saying that Indian naval ships would, if necessary, sail into South China Sea, the scene of dispute between China, Vietnam and Philippines.

On the final day of talks, India and China reached a "common understanding" on the nature of the proposed framework for settling the border dispute , Menon said. But China's new leaders, including the next premier Li Keqiang, did not familiarize themselves with the dispute by meeting India's main negotiator on the issue.

Oh well, after all the chest thumping by Indians, it just took a day to burst the Bharti bubble. :rofl:

Several possibilities.

1. Joshi publicly declared Indian military deployment in the SCS while Menon was in Beijing, asking the Chinese to make compromises in the border dispute. The Chinese leaders being under tremendous pressure must have made compromises and asked India to give them a face saving opportunity in front of their own people. As Chinese leaders know that they will lose domestic public support if their cowardice is exposed to their own people, the Chinese leaders were desperate to withdraw their claims so that India can downplay the current military deployment in the SCS and the Chinese leaders can save their faces.

2. India is simply using the carrot and stick policy to tame the Chinese leaders.

I think the former is the case. However, I think India should continue encroaching on more Chinese lands and water and tell the Chinese that their leaders and military cannot do anything about it. The Chinese leaders and their military will lose the domestic support this way as they will not be able to hide their cowardice any longer.

This will the most effective way to deal with China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...outh-china-sea-navy-chief-16.html#post3667737

@Enemy

great tactic! I think you shall apply for a top job in the government. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Windjammer, seriously mate, i think u should chk ur brain, rather than giving a reasonable argument to prove ur point, u search the net to find any news that can help u to bash India, suddenly TOI story becomes a Gospel for u, can u ever think if an Indian NSA will say something like this:

National security advisor Shiv Shankar Menon said India is uneasy about publicly committing itself about a naval role in the South China Sea because it might hurt Chinese sensibilities.

What the NSA really said was reported by the Hindu:

The Hindu : News / National : Media needs to

Asked about the comment, Mr. Menon said: “First, you [the media] ask [the Navy Chief] if you can operate anywhere, and he says wherever. Where ever Indian interests are? Yes, wherever Indian interests are. So that means South China Sea also? Yes. So the end result is, you write a story saying the Navy Chief says he will operate in the South China Sea.”

“Now that is stretching the truth… That is not what he started out saying,” Mr. Menon said.

Fact remains that IN ships do travel to SCS without any fan-fair, if Indian interests demands it will not shy away from performing it's duty.

Obviously, NSA being a seasoned diplomat will not say these things in open.

Windjammer, seriously mate, i think u should chk ur brain, rather than giving a reasonable argument to prove ur point, u search the net to find any news that can help u to bash India, suddenly TOI story becomes a Gospel for u, can u ever think if an Indian NSA will say something like this:
[/url]

Obviously, NSA being a seasoned diplomat will not say these things in open.
Seven pages of cheap banter seems to have gone right past you, hence no guessing who needs both his head and eye examined. Mate, in the nature of my business, i get to browse through many newspapers, local and foreign alike.
If you have any morals, address your country fellows who couldn't even resist imposing the Indian aircraft carrier as if it was Task Force 70 setting sail.

I believe these islands were documented in the Han dynasty. It's just a matter of time before China takes it back!

Several possibilities.

1. Joshi publicly declared Indian military deployment in the SCS while Menon was in Beijing, asking the Chinese to make compromises in the border dispute. The Chinese leaders being under tremendous pressure must have made compromises and asked India to give them a face saving opportunity in front of their own people. As Chinese leaders know that they will lose domestic public support if their cowardice is exposed to their own people, the Chinese leaders were desperate to withdraw their claims so that India can downplay the current military deployment in the SCS and the Chinese leaders can save their faces.

2. India is simply using the carrot and stick policy to tame the Chinese leaders.

I think the former is the case. However, I think India should continue encroaching on more Chinese lands and water and tell the Chinese that their leaders and military cannot do anything about it. The Chinese leaders and their military will lose the domestic support this way as they will not be able to hide their cowardice any longer.

This will the most effective way to deal with China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...outh-china-sea-navy-chief-16.html#post3667737
Somebody's feeling inferior from 1962 spanking ;)

You will escalate a potential naval conflict by attacking the capital of the opponent nation? :woot: :rofl:
No China will accidentally launch nuclear missiles but by coincidence it will bring the war to a quick end :)

Seven pages of cheap banter seems to have gone right past you, hence no guessing who needs both his head and eye examined. Mate, in the nature of my business, i get to browse through many newspapers, local and foreign alike.
If you have any morals, address your country fellows who couldn't even resist imposing the Indian aircraft carrier as if it was Task Force 70 setting sail.

I am sorry, i was not following this thread, but it is obvious huge misreporting as well as misinterpretation is at work to make this thread the way it is. As said by NSA himself.

CNS said "India will protect it's interests"

Indian media reported "Indian Navy will intervene in South China sea, if required"

& some members here (of all nationalities) took it as a beating of war drums b/w India & China.

I only replied to u since i have seen u no. of times that instead of giving a reasonable argument & justifying ur Elite Membership, u post some crappy news whose authenticity is itself dubious, just chk what was there in TOI & what was there in The Hindu, i mean if the same TOI publish some anti-Pak news u will not believe but if it publish some anti-India news it suddenly becomes the most trusted news source, double standards???

As far as comparison b/w PLAN & IN goes, i agree PLAN is one of the best navies in this world but i hope u also understand that IN is also no pushover force. If IN can't afford confrontation with PLAN than PLAN also can't afford the same with IN.

Back
Top Bottom