What's new

Indian Navy will intervene in South China sea, if required

Yes, Aryans are a warrior race, they enslave others, they don't get enslaved by others. Aryans love war because war is part and parcel of Aryan everyday life.

Indians did invade China in the past.

21c89iv.jpg

Indians will do it again. The I think the photo posted says it all. I can't post graphic photos of Indian invasion as they will offend members.

It was not indians who went to China , it was British who went there and Sikhs were just working for British Queen. So, who will take indians to Beijing this time?

What is this nonsense? India has more troops and money than Isreal. India does have the capability to invade China and occupy the whole of China. Indian army does not make empty words, when they say they will invade and reach Beijing, they mean it.

Firstly, even if we tried, we would never get into their territory to begin with.

You need to grow up man. Indian Army has always only been used to defend the territory of India, and will always be used to do so.

Other than the needless chest-thumping in online forums, nothing is ever going to happen between China and India, I can guarantee you that.

You were digging your own grave by taking on Japan, Philippines, South Korea and Vietnam at a time. That just gave India the opportunity to form an alliance just like how US was able to form a coalition force with all the Arab countries before the Gulf War broke out. India alone is capable of invading and occupying entire China but now India has an alliance. This is a strategic blunder your dumb commissars made and they can't reverse what has been done. Its too late to do something, seducing India will bear no fruits now. India will invade you no matter what and you will be history like the Iraqis. Its a matter of time, before India launches an air raid to neutralize all your air command and control. It will come as a big surprise as it will be a sudden shock. Your commissars will face the gallows after the occupation is done.

Bollywood fiction:rofl: I know you have dream that day and night but your gorverment dont have the spine to do a sh1t because they know how it will end up: it only take one chinese blogger to write an article to shake and send shockwave throughout entire India without fire a single shot, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Wake up! China wants to break up India by Masala Noodles : Kingshuk Nag's blog-The Times Of India

You were digging your own grave by taking on Japan, Philippines, South Korea and Vietnam at a time. That just gave India the opportunity to form an alliance just like how US was able to form a coalition force with all the Arab countries before the Gulf War broke out. India alone is capable of invading and occupying entire China but now India has an alliance.

I have a feeling this guy is our comedian member "Korean", I may be wrong but he sounds like "him"....

Firstly, even if we tried, we would never get into their territory to begin with.

You need to grow up man. Indian Army has always only been used to defend the territory of India, and will always be used to do so.

Other than the needless chest-thumping in online forums, nothing is ever going to happen between China and India, I can guarantee you that.

Please have faith on our armed forces. Please don't demoralize the army. They will reach Lhasa and Beijing.

ä¸*印边境雷人æ*‡è¯* 印度军队扬言进军北京 BEIJING, WE WILL BE THERE - YouTube

Dude no need to reply to that moron. He isn't Indian. He hates India with a passion, go through a few of his posts.

What am I supposed to understand from that? Its in some random Chinese language I dont speak. So you apparently speak Mandarin/Cantonese to be able to understand that report? :what:

Bollywood fiction:rofl: I know you have dream that day and night but your gorverment dont have the spine to do a sh1t because they know how it will end up: it only take one chinese blogger to write an article to shake and send shockwave throughout entire India without fire a single shot, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Wake up! China wants to break up India by Masala Noodles : Kingshuk Nag's blog-The Times Of India

We don't eat Opium and so we take every enemy action seriously. This is not paranoia but this is also not delusion. We don't delude ourselves. Indian army makes contingency plans. This is the difference between India and China.

Dude no need to reply to that moron. He isn't Indian. He hates India with a passion, go through a few of his posts.

exactly does he sounds like Indian or any South Asian? another sucidal trolling ID from U.S. cyber intellegence department....

We don't eat Opium and so we take every enemy action seriously. This is not paranoia but this is also not delusion. We don't delude ourselves. Indian army makes contingency plans. This is the difference between India and China.

Enemy, I just love you to keep me stick with you..so exciting, we're a good pair...don't you think :rofl: I don't care how others see you as false flagger, but you're authentical Indian to me...keep posting... :tup:

...by the way we chinese eat Opium :rofl: :rofl:

Some India officer often made some inexplicable and funny voice, childish logic
send navy nere 1500KM away from China??? India should buy two Nimitz carrier group first

The strength of only the South China Sea Fleet:
Destroyer: 11
Frigate:22
Nuclear-powered submarines:3
Conventional submarines:21
20000tons 071 amphibious transport dock:3
Tank landing ship 072II:10
Tank landing ship 072:7
022 Houbei class missile boat:40

India and China has some differences, but is it to the stage where you have to threaten military actions?
Every once in a while, one would hear this type of talk from India.
I find it hard to take India seriously.

Some India officer often made some inexplicable and funny voice, childish logic
send navy nere 1500KM away from China??? India should buy two Nimitz carrier group first

The strength of only the South China Sea Fleet:
Destroyer: 11
Frigate:22
Nuclear-powered submarines:3
Conventional submarines:21
20000tons 071 amphibious transport dock:3
Tank landing ship 072II:10
Tank landing ship 072:7
022 Houbei class missile boat:40

SCS is just a diversionary tactics, actual game will be played across the Himalays.

Those who can't access Youtube can go for this link:

[video]http://tv.sohu.com/20111026/n323399521.shtml[/video]

Back
Top Bottom