What's new

Indian Navy will intervene in South China sea, if required

huh,Isreal may invade China and they can always put up a tough fight,but not India.

What is this nonsense? India has more troops and money than Isreal. India does have the capability to invade China and occupy the whole of China. Indian army does not make empty words, when they say they will invade and reach Beijing, they mean it.

Really? Indian Army said they will invade Beijing and occupy whole of China? Show us some source first junkie boy

Really? Indian Army said they will invade Beijing and occupy whole of China? Show us some source first junkie boy

If you don't know me, don't comment. Source was given before. Since, you can't read English, listen to it in your own language and see on Youtube.

India said it loud and clear, China heard it well.

Now go, smoke some opium.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the source you were talking about? :D i don't need to know you to make a comment junkie boy, at least i know India is importing high quality cannabis for kids such as yourself

That's the source you were talking about? :D i don't need to know you to make a comment junkie boy, at least i know India is importing high quality cannabis for kids such as yourself

Nice trolling. Opium has ruined your brain cells completely. You better go see a doctor.

What is this nonsense? India has more troops and money than Isreal. India does have the capability to invade China and occupy the whole of China. Indian army does not make empty words, when they say they will invade and reach Beijing, they mean it.

Haha....you guys are best to send S.o.S signals: here India military process to make war with China

1- first look for ideal partnes :India + Japan +US...will be the best
2- second look for Japan if U.S give the midle fingler....well not ideal but OK
3- when Japan is under U.S pressure, than India has to find such Philippine and Vietnam as meatshield, ...better than nothing I guess
4- Vietnam will back down if we decide to not a single drop of water pass Red river, 99% of them will be doomed
5- Pino is desperately need U.S , so India can get lost...they can't even defende themsel.
6- Well no body want to join right???? India don't give up the pipe dream to form an coalition against China..and keep looking :help:
7- at the end of process, NDTV will fabricate a rumor that suh and such coation will form again...

India sychologically think that SCS countries and US are against China...hence dare to make such statement, as I mention so many time, Indian syndrom is hidding behind other power's shadow,

We Chinese don't need supernatural power to backup our sail into Indian Ocean and not need such laugh stock statement as China Navy will intervene in Indian ocean, if required from our official

Indian coast guard ship visits Ho Chi Minh city
Monday, December 03, 2012
(VOVworld) – The Indian coast guard ship SAMRAT docked in Ho Chi Minh city on Sunday for a 5-day friendly visit, during which SAMRAT’s officers and crew will lay a wreath at the monument of President Ho Chi Minh, meet the city’s leaders, the head of Military Zone 7’s High Command, and the Department of Marine Police, and visit the headquarters of Marine Police Zone 3.
The visit strengthens friendship and cooperation between India and Vietnam.

canh%20sat%20bien.jpg

Indian coast guard ship visits Ho Chi Minh city | News - VOV5

_MG_7319.jpg

_MG_7381.jpg

_MG_7418.jpg

Haha....you guys are best to send S.o.S signals: here India military process to make war with China

1- first look for ideal partnes :India + Japan +US...will be the best
2- second look for Japan if U.S give the midle fingler....well not ideal but OK
3- when Japan is under U.S pressure, than India has to find such Philippine and Vietnam as meatshield, ...better than nothing I guess
4- Vietnam will back down if we decide to not a single drop of water pass Red river, 99% of them will be doomed
5- Pino is desperately need U.S , so India can get lost...they can't even defende themsel.
6- Well no body want to join right???? India don't give up the pipe dream to form an coalition against China..and keep looking :help:
7- at the end of process, NDTV will fabricate a rumor that suh and such coation will form again...

India sychologically think that SCS countries and US are against China...hence dare to make such statement, as I mention so many time, Indian syndrom is hidding behind other power's shadow,

We Chinese don't need supernatural power to backup our sail into Indian Ocean and not need such laugh stock statement as China Navy will intervene in Indian ocean, if required from our official

You were digging your own grave by taking on Japan, Philippines, South Korea and Vietnam at a time. That just gave India the opportunity to form an alliance just like how US was able to form a coalition force with all the Arab countries before the Gulf War broke out. India alone is capable of invading and occupying entire China but now India has an alliance. This is a strategic blunder your dumb commissars made and they can't reverse what has been done. Its too late to do something, seducing India will bear no fruits now. India will invade you no matter what and you will be history like the Iraqis. Its a matter of time, before India launches an air raid to neutralize all your air command and control. It will come as a big surprise as it will be a sudden shock. Your commissars will face the gallows after the occupation is done.

India has more troops and money than Isreal. India does have the capability to invade China and occupy the whole of China. Indian army does not make empty words, when they say they will invade and reach Beijing, they mean it.

Welcome to Beijing,I'll show you around:cheesy:

during 19th century it was mostly sikh and hindu soldiers that went in and sacked your summer palace and all those other places including HK.. looks like you guys need to be taught that lesson again

I have a huge collection of photos, I can send you the links so that you can post them and Chinese can know their history.

during 19th century it was mostly sikh and hindu soldiers that went in and sacked your summer palace and all those other places including HK.. looks like you guys need to be taught that lesson again
feeling pround of being a biting dog for your masters,huh,was India even a country in 19th century...

I'm scared, I beg you to come quickly, I gave you scared to death, not to fight over the Indians all my son,

Back
Top Bottom