What's new

Indian Navy to induct a nuclear submarine by 2009

Whom ever think that AIP diesel electric Boat Agosta 90B is more noiser than the Akula class or Astute or the Typhoon class nuclear submarine.

Kindly Post a Link.

This era will make AIP based Submarines the major threat to all assets in water because of their low noise and less detection capabilities. Nuclear Submarines make more noise than Diesel Electric AIP submarines.

Agosta 90B can remain submerged for 2 weeks without surfacing...

AIP based subs only lack with nuclear subs in this regard that they have to surface often to recharge the batteries. Nuclear subs donot need to do that. Plus Nuclear subs have the advantage of higher speed and very high payload of weapons.

But for covert operation, Diesel Electric Subs are the best with AIP.

US feel proud in acknowledging it, the fault lies in you because of your self imposed unacceptibility.

Being quiter does'nt alone make it latel.

US acknowledges the loop holes is ABM system and yet only india is convinced that it is the best .... Seems to me, its your level of mind that makes you understand. :tdown:

If you have any doubt about the opinion i posted for AIP based subs lethal than Nuclear Subs.. then please come up with some valid link rather then just opening your mouth on everything without reliable source!

US acknowledges the loop holes is ABM system and yet only india is convinced that it is the best .... Seems to me, its your level of mind that makes you understand. :tdown:

[/B][/COLOR]

Huh? How does some Indian Newspaper fictional editorial and articles managed to convinced you that it is the best? I have been repeating again again that don't get so much annoyed with couple of initial test. I have maintain myself that let this evolve furtur, then you will come to its exclusivity.

If you have any doubt about the opinion i posted for AIP based subs lethal than Nuclear Subs.. then please come up with some valid link rather then just opening your mouth on everything without reliable source!

I have no doubt about AIP based subs, I was just pointing out, only reduction in noise signature does'nt make them formidable.

I have no doubt about AIP based subs, I was just pointing out, only reduction in noise signature does'nt make them formidable.

Care to read my other posts also mentioning not the formadability but the non requirement of Nuclear Sub in Paksitan India scenario when AIP based sub can do the Job more easily.

Care to read my other posts also mentioning not the formadability but the non requirement of Nuclear Sub in Paksitan India scenario when AIP based sub can do the Job more easily.

Suggesting me to care while reading, you should take some serious lesson in comprehending the post as well as understanding the essense of particuler subject. Nobody over here is spoiling the diginity of your AIP based Agosta, But I failed to understand, what makes you think that Nucler submarines will be going to be used in subcontinent. Procurement of Nucler Submarines by India is only because of keeping chinese nucler submarine emergence from flexing its muscles in Indian Ocean.

Suggesting me to care while reading, you should take some serious lesson in comprehending the post as well as understanding the essense of particuler subject. Nobody over here is spoiling the diginity of your AIP based Agosta, But I failed to understand, what makes you think that Nucler submarines will be going to be used in subcontinent. Procurement of Nucler Submarines by India is only because of keeping chinese nucler submarine emergence from flexing its muscles in Indian Ocean.

OK.... Buy a nuclear Sub........... I was in discussion with need for Pakistan for Nuclear Sub............

Replied for that...............

Read the replies with the previous post ... Rather you start your open opinion for something else .........You have serious understanding problem which by your standard of Mind is hard to comprehend.......

OK.... Buy a nuclear Sub........... I was in discussion with need for Pakistan for Nuclear Sub............

Replied for that...............

But according to title of thread,essense is based on Indian nucler submarine theme, how does Pakistan need for nucler sub come into equation. May be you were prevailed in of such discussion. But I don't know why according to you PN need Nucler submarine, when AIP based agosta can do wonders like as mentioned in the previous post such as Babur Nucler Cruise Missile Launch, Reduction in noise signature etc

[/B]

Read the replies with the previous post ... Rather you start your open opinion for something else .........You have serious understanding problem which by your standard of Mind is hard to comprehend.......

Is is really hard for you to comprehend the stardard of my mind? or Is is not in you the kind of disability to comprehend?

Is is really hard for you to comprehend the stardard of my mind? or Is is not in you the kind of disability to comprehend?

I donot want to indulge myself with a childish mind. Say whatever you want since its obvious that your level of mentality can not accept your own faults.

Back
Top Bottom