What's new

Indian Navy to induct a nuclear submarine by 2009

Then tell me what is the difference between world power and super power?

Truly said, till I have the wisdom of Imagination and knowldge of India's defence Prepaidness and economic success.

How do you know about our hungry people? How can you read their mind? Are you have been in India?

If our neighbours do not see it in this way then who care. We don't go on trumptating about economic success to be acknowledge by our neigabours.

Now what does the current discussion has anything to do with Word "ego"?

So leaders of India and German rulers sounds you one and similar?

Innocent people, who are this innocent people? Morever even if our BSF is killing on other side of the border then what security personnel of that nation have been doing in? Why aren't they making any noise? Why don't Bangaldeshi ledership knock the doors of UN for killing of innocent people by BSF?

And what about massive influx of Bangladeshi Peoples being tresspassing Indian Borders? already more then 10 Million Bangladeshi people have been in India living illegally.

Let me tell you the truth, recently Bangaldeshi Armed forces Cheif visited India as a Goodwill Visit in order to streghten ties between the two nation. He even meet with his Indian counter part. He urge to Indian leaders in his meet that they should extend their help in correcting Law and Order situation being prevailing in Bangaldesh. So it only goes on to show that your claim of killing of innocent people by BSF is nothing but absurd claim.

Which is quite evident from the fact that there has been an resumption of Railway service between India and Bangladesh.

Oh my goodness, you are completley going off the topic. By the way what did you found so wrong with our ego?

Now what does this rivers and dams has anything to do with current topic?

Courtesy for so called suggestion.

Since it seen an peaceful nation in the form of India.

Still that inventory is less then enough to protect the each and every citizens over our country.

Aren't you aware about India is the only country in the world which has promised of providing an employement to each and every citizens of its country? Under this programme, People of both Urban and Rural parts of the country can manage not only fulfill their basic necessaties but also acquire an durable assets for having an bright future prospect.

I guess this is more then enough for you to answer your questionability of feeding hungry people in India.

1. I thought you knew, after all you don't seem to be short of big fat ego.

2. Well that proves the folly of trying to acquire nuclear subs.

3. I know because I've seen them with my own eyes in Calcutta.

4. I congratulate you for admitting at least one truth, you are right India does not care as to how its neighbours view it; this the nature of all regional bullies.

5. India's desire to acquire nuclear subs has everything to do with its ego, it's just that you don't have the brain or honesty to see that.

6. I'm not surprised that you still could not get in your thick skull.

7. Why do you think your government has so many RAW operatives in our government ?

8. Of course the peasants or farmers of Bangladesh could not be innocent, I do not expect any thing else from a citizen of India or should I say Nazi Germany ?

9. Pakistan also has railway service with India, now a wise guy like you may start thinking that Pakistan and India have become friends but I don't.

10. Why don't you prove it instaed of whinning ? If it was true India would not wait a second to kick them out.

11. This army chief of Bangladesh does not have balls, so he went to India to hire some. Now don't say you know our army chief better if hi is not on your government's payroll.

12. After asking the meaning of 'ego' now you are saying what's wrong with it, perhaps you should hire someone to give you a big push from behind, it may open up your brain along with your rear.

13. Peaceful neighbours do not violate internation laws, I am sure you have no idea about international laws either.

14. My suggestions are always there for you.

15. What peaceful nation:blah:.

16. Hitler always felt that Germany did not have enough weapons and after having all the weapons of war, still he could not save Germany from getting f****d in the end.

17. Just as Goebels' words fed the entire German nation once. Look it up in the history book you'll know who Goebels was.

NB: It seems you have a buddy in this forum, see if he can give you a push from behind.;)

1. I thought you knew,
How can you says that? Since you are the only individual in the world who had raised fingure over my ego.

after all you don't seem to be short of big fat ego.

Oh so my ego sounds you so rich in its appearance. But also tell me what does my ego has anything to do with current discussion.

2. Well that proves the folly of trying to acquire nuclear subs.

he he he he, I failed to understand why does my personal folly has anything do with acquisition of Nucler Sub.

3. I know because I've seen them with my own eyes in Calcutta.

Oh my goodness, this should be a breaking news. I suggest you, if you have ever so it from your eyes then inform our media. I can assure you that you will definetly earn an good bucks with it.

4. I congratulate you for admitting at least one truth,

So atleast something from me manage to accommodate into your natural sensitivity.

you are right India does not care as to how its neighbours view it;

Afterall why do we? Since those neighbors don’t even have the privilege of facing those.

this the nature of all regional bullies.

Bullies, as far as I know I don’t think India ever try to bully small neighbors.

5. India's desire to acquire nuclear subs has everything to do with its ego,

Oh so even for the protection and ensuring the security of one billion people has anything to do with ego, pls explain rather then generalization.

it's just that you don't have the brain or honesty to see that.

Brain or honesty, now why do I need all such organ to see those ego?

6. I'm not surprised that you still could not get in your thick skull.

In a reality, you are just accusing me and getting personal unnecessarily.

7. Why do you think your government has so many RAW operatives in our government ?

Pls show the proof rather then useless accusation.

8. Of course the peasants or farmers of Bangladesh could not be innocent,

I never said anything like that in the past, morever these are the similar farmer who have living illegally in India.

I do not expect any thing else from a citizen of India

We don’t even want to you to expect anything from us. Exactly the reason why Bangaldeshi Armed forces chief come on his own to extend ties with India.

or should I say Nazi Germany ?

There is a big difference Nazi Germany and Current India. In India everyone have right to raise the voice for a particular issue that effect their life regardless of whatever the class he is belong to.

9. Pakistan also has railway service with India, now a wise guy like you may start thinking that Pakistan and India have become friends but I don't.

Wise guy, this single terms speaks a lot about the image that I have got in your mind. Inspite of several accusation and personal attacks, you still do think me as a wise guy, it seem to me that everything is coming out your mouth automatically.Morever if you don’t view railway service between India and Pakistan as sign of friendship then I can’t help you.

10. Why don't you prove it instaed of whinning?

Prove but what? All I have said from your previous post an sign of useless provocation.

If it was true India would not wait a second to kick them out.

Now what is this true, to whom India gona kick?According to your thaught, you more seems like an telepathy who can read minds of others, so tell me what gona happen in future.

11. This army chief of Bangladesh does not have balls, so he went to India to hire some.

Oh my goodness, you himself seems to have no confidence over your own army chief, it speaks for itself that your useless harping is nothing but provocation.

Now don't say you know our army chief better if hi is not on your government's payroll.

No I don’t want to behave like you according to what I have read from your post so far.

12. After asking the meaning of 'ego' now you are saying what's wrong with it,

Yeah, since till now nobody ever raised fingure over it and hence asking for guilty with my ego to you became quite imperative.

perhaps you should hire someone to give you a big push from behind, it may open up your brain along with your rear.

See, I am the master of my own ego, I don’t need anybody else to help me to elevate it. If this is the case with you then keep it up.

13. Peaceful neighbours do not violate internation laws,

Truly said.And that is exactly the case with India.

I am sure you have no idea about international laws either.

Your sureness doesn’t have any validity rather it is an useless provocation and wastage of your productive time.

14. My suggestions are always there for you.

Courtesy for that, If I ever need of your suggestion then I will definitely gona ask you, since I don’t find dualities for asking the suggestion.

15. What peaceful nation:blah:.

Which is in your next door, if you don’t want to see an peaceful behaviour in it then I am sorry and I can’t help you for that.

16. Hitler always felt that Germany did not have enough weapons and after having all the weapons of war, still he could not save Germany from getting f****d in the end.

Oh I see, but there is a great difference between Indian and nazi hitlar.

17. Just as Goebels' words fed the entire German nation once. Look it up in the history book you'll know who Goebels was.

Thanks for this suggestion, if I have a sphere time then I will definitely skip through that books

NB: It seems you have a buddy in this forum, see if he can give you a push from behind.;)

As I said, I am the master of my own personality and I don’t need anyone’s support. Expression of other courtesy and accolad of some Indian member over here doesn’t translate into I have a buddy in this forum.

How can you says that? Since you are the only individual in the world who had raised fingure over my ego.

Oh so my ego sounds you so rich in its appearance. But also tell me what does my ego has anything to do with current discussion.

he he he he, I failed to understand why does my personal folly has anything do with acquisition of Nucler Sub.

Oh my goodness, this should be a breaking news. I suggest you, if you have ever so it from your eyes then inform our media. I can assure you that you will definetly earn an good bucks with it.

So atleast something from me manage to accommodate into your natural sensitivity.

Afterall why do we? Since those neighbors don’t even have the privilege of facing those.

Bullies, as far as I know I don’t think India ever try to bully small neighbors.

Oh so even for the protection and ensuring the security of one billion people has anything to do with ego, pls explain rather then generalization.

Brain or honesty, now why do I need all such organ to see those ego?

In a reality, you are just accusing me and getting personal unnecessarily.

Pls show the proof rather then useless accusation.

I never said anything like that in the past, morever these are the similar farmer who have living illegally in India.

We don’t even want to you to expect anything from us. Exactly the reason why Bangaldeshi Armed forces chief come on his own to extend ties with India.

There is a big difference Nazi Germany and Current India. In India everyone have right to raise the voice for a particular issue that effect their life regardless of whatever the class he is belong to.

Wise guy, this single terms speaks a lot about the image that I have got in your mind. Inspite of several accusation and personal attacks, you still do think me as a wise guy, it seem to me that everything is coming out your mouth automatically.Morever if you don’t view railway service between India and Pakistan as sign of friendship then I can’t help you.

Prove but what? All I have said from your previous post an sign of useless provocation.

Now what is this true, to whom India gona kick?According to your thaught, you more seems like an telepathy who can read minds of others, so tell me what gona happen in future.

Oh my goodness, you himself seems to have no confidence over your own army chief, it speaks for itself that your useless harping is nothing but provocation.

No I don’t want to behave like you according to what I have read from your post so far.

Yeah, since till now nobody ever raised fingure over it and hence asking for guilty with my ego to you became quite imperative.

See, I am the master of my own ego, I don’t need anybody else to help me to elevate it. If this is the case with you then keep it up.

Truly said.And that is exactly the case with India.

Your sureness doesn’t have any validity rather it is an useless provocation and wastage of your productive time.

Courtesy for that, If I ever need of your suggestion then I will definitely gona ask you, since I don’t find dualities for asking the suggestion.

Which is in your next door, if you don’t want to see an peaceful behaviour in it then I am sorry and I can’t help you for that.

Oh I see, but there is a great difference between Indian and nazi hitlar.

Thanks for this suggestion, if I have a sphere time then I will definitely skip through that books

As I said, I am the master of my own personality and I don’t need anyone’s support. Expression of other courtesy and accolad of some Indian member over here doesn’t translate into I have a buddy in this forum.
:blah:

As I said India is another Nazi Germany; Nazi's burnt books and you people burn your own citizens, I hope you've not forgotten Gujrat. things like that happen only in an uncivilised state.

:blah:

As I said India is another Nazi Germany; Nazi's burnt books and you people burn your own citizens, I hope you've not forgotten Gujrat. things like that happen only in an uncivilised state.

And where do the civilized things like he following occur?

Bombing of girls schools n NWFP.
Blasting of Buddha statue in SWAT.
Wanton and legalized murder of any minority person under blasphemy law.
Minorities reduced to less than 3 %.
An oath taken while getting your passports made that some particular community is not Muslim and digging of the only nobel prize winner of the country because he belonged to that community.
An infant used for assassination attempt.
Mosques being bombed because they belong to other sect
Doctors and other professional being killed in broad daylight for the "crime" of belonging to another Muslim sect
The 1971 events in Bangladesh
and so on...

The stool you stand on is extremely shaky. ;)

An oath taken while getting your passports made that some particular community is not Muslim and digging of the only nobel prize winner of the country because he belonged to that community.
Doctors and other professional being killed in broad daylight for the "crime" of belonging to another Muslim sect
and so on...

Nothing compares with Gujrat, it's quite understandable that you don't want to remember that. I'm so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Now which is your real name vinod or jeff ?:whistle:

Nothing compares with Gujrat, it's quite understandable that you don't want to remember that. I'm so sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Now which is your real name vinod or jeff ?:whistle:

Figures:

Bangladesh: 3 million claimed murders and 250000 claimed rapes by the father of your nation.

Gujarat: 766 Muslims and 268 Hindus dead as per the government reports.

Of course there is no comparision. Its not even .1 % in terms of scale.

And I seriously doubt your claims of being a Bangladeshi now.

Figures:

Bangladesh: 3 million claimed murders and 250000 claimed rapes by the father of your nation.

Gujarat: 766 Muslims and 268 Hindus dead as per the government reports.

Of course there is no comparision. Its not even .1 % in terms of scale.

And I seriously doubt your claims of being a Bangladeshi now.

The person whom you are calling the father of my nation did claim that title in his lifetime, perhaps he is the father of your nation.In 1971 that was a war and burning people to death when a country is supposed to be at peace! yeah, keep on having your wet dreams at your Mumbai slum.:whistle:

And I seriously doubt your claims of being a Bangladeshi now.:blah:

-------------------------------------------------------------

And who might be you, an Israeli or American ?

The person whom you are calling the father of my nation did claim that title in his lifetime, perhaps he is the father of your nation.In 1971 that was a war and burning people to death when a country is supposed to be at peace! yeah, keep on having your wet dreams at your Mumbai slum.:whistle:

I don't believe it!You are actually justifying the rapes and murders of supposedly your own countrymen!

And these did not happen during war but before that. When the war started, the same guys doing this did not take long to raise their arms above their heads.

and so on...

Why the hell have you got to bring Pakistan into everything, its a debate between you and a bangladeshi person, better stick to that, and as for the bomb blasting yes they were happening but things have started to turn better, and by the way india isnt a heaven either bomb blast occur in india too, mosques&churches are burned in india, miniorties being man slaughtered and before you start quoting the figures about the 1971, try to look what india is being doing into kashmir and how many people have lost their lives there as a result of the toture raping and killing done by the indians there.:angry:

Its better we dont get indulge into another mud slinging contest. I've already had it enough once with salim, i dont want to start it again with you.

Regards

Why the hell have you got to bring Pakistan into everything, its a debate between you and a bangladeshi person, better stick to that, and as for the bomb blasting yes they were happening but things have started to turn better, and by the way india isnt a heaven either bomb blast occur in india too, mosques&churches are burned in india, miniorties being man slaughtered and before you start quoting the figures about the 1971, try to look what india is being doing into kashmir and how many people have lost their lives there as a result of the toture raping and killing done by the indians there.:angry:

Its better we dont get indulge into another mud slinging contest. I've already had it enough once with salim, i dont want to start it again with you.

Regards

You are right. I did not see his "claimed" nationality before replying. Sorry for this post.

But the way he got defensive about th post proves my doubts.

You are right. I did not see his "claimed" nationality before replying. Sorry for this post.

But the way he got defensive about th post proves my doubts.

It proves nothing, you can have your dopes up your ***.

Back
Top Bottom