What's new

Indian Navy in talks with france for 2 mistral Class LHD Ships

Will be very interesting to see which type of attack and ASW helis india induct for these ships india uses mix of usa russia helos such as KA 27 SEAHAWKS APACHES

Interesting...
What do u think it will make pak sub more vanuerable in open waters considering these ships carry more ASW helicopters can track more sea space
I know this guy info is very credible
where is the link for this source ?
Bro im sure also if any lhd suits india its this easy to get from france india has freedom of using usa french russian mix weapons on this ship as stated in video this what india likes multitasking from its foreign suppliers india has issued tender for buying these ships and india seriously building its navy against pak and china
India can use russian weapons on these ships as egypt also using

Last edited:
I know this guy is pak lives moscow i had some years ago conversation when he was in dubai for air show in 2012his sources are cedible he opened his youtube channel recently following him he talks sense if heis saying there is something cooking
India seriously thinking for atleast 170 ships in future consist of 8 LHD and LPD ships
Monitor

Last edited:
I hope that pak should buy bigger ships to counter indian growing theat at sea

What do u think it will make pak sub more vanuerable in open waters considering these ships carry more ASW helicopters can track more sea space
I know this guy info is very credible
Indeed it will make our subs more vulnerable. But then again, where will they deploy it is the big question.

To me, its just another ship for the Pakistan Navy to sink.
I hope that pak should buy bigger ships to counter indian growing theat at sea
Im hoping the Jinnah class will be the answer. I hope they increase the VLS size from 16 to at least 24 or 32 cells. Also p282...

India is going to get these deadly ships which can increase indian naval ASW opertion far from its bases very inteligent decision to hunt pak sub far from its shore.
are these the same ships Russia was supposed to get from France a while ago ?

India is going to get these deadly ships which can increase indian naval ASW opertion far from its bases very inteligent decision to hunt pak sub far from its shore.

The more you sail afar the more vulnerable you are. Submarines have popped up right under the noses of aircraft carrier groups, which are far better protected.
ASW is a very difficult thing.
The PN is also expanding its surface fleet greatly so such a ship will be in their missile sites. We shouldn't fear every weapon they buy.

Their focus is landing a force near Karachi after beating through the A2/AD systems. Their plans aren’t flawed but their execution is.
Once they fix the execution aspect which requires a cultural change then Pakistan is done for.

Not only that but also create confusion and lead to the redirection of Pakistani formations to hunt marine expeditionary forces in the event of a conflict.
Indeed it will make our subs more vulnerable. But then again, where will they deploy it is the big question.

Im hoping the Jinnah class will be the answer. I hope they increase the VLS size from 16 to at least 24 or 32 cells. Also p282...
The answer for such slow-moving ships is P282 type ballistics (A2/AD) backed by high fidelity ISR capability.

are these the same ships Russia was supposed to get from France a while ago ?
No those ships sold to egypt
Not only that but also create confusion and lead to the redirection of Pakistani formations to hunt marine expeditionary forces in the event of a conflict.

The answer for such slow-moving ships is P282 type ballistics (A2/AD) backed by high fidelity ISR capability.
These ships will have directed energy weapons i5s hard to get missile hit

Watch video guy describe thrests beautifuly for pn

Im sure india will have potent supporting ships to defend this ships like talwar class and other destroyers

Yes but jinnah class r smaller ships hard to get 24 cells we need destroyers

Last edited:
This is somesense pak must think of bigger ships please watch video he is friend of mine a pakistani now in moscow he has some inside news please my humble request to follow his channel to support him as u all s7pported me
He used to work in russian RT channel he has some links with russian defence he was a graphic designer than was editor in channel he has frequnt conversations with me on defence news
Guy is very reliable on his news please support him
Subscribe his channel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom