What's new

Indian Navy #1 fleet called in Shanghai port

You get what you sow! for trying to cause division and confusion among the different chinese, for the insults and your maliciously intentions towards our kind, and for using singapore as a base to attack the PRC people who shared our cultures and bloods here.

Nice words, hollow sounds! Who's cosmopolitan society? just like the indians "demoCASTIC" one? Even many of our local bred tamil, sikhs and other indians won't agreed with your indian type of values and social behaviours, and yet you want us, the rest of singaporeans to accept them with NO rejection in the name of "cosmopolitan and mixed heritage"! LOLOL at delusional and arrogrant indian , thinking that they are SO indispensable!

Yeah, you probably may have not really seen many singaporean prejudices... But we do see a lot of indian's ones! LOLOL.

Yeah again, in our daily routine life, we do really see how the dishonest and arrogrance behaviours of your kind behave here ! witnessing what an real indian (brahim type especially) actually is. They basically shows no concerns for anybody but for themselves i.e. booasting about themselves, tell tell tales and big lies....

Obliviosly, it is in their traditions, once singapore passes its usefulness stage, just like those others and HK were for them in the past, these indians are bound to backstab my Singapore!!!

Last but not least, a recent update of your PROUND indian behaviour in my country!
TODAYonline | Singapore | 8 months jail for man who broke taxi driver's finger

if you are again using these kind of racist comment, i can assure you will end up like the two guys who posted this..

532391_10151054443028142_1095838310_n.jpg

Two youths arrested for posting racist comments

Police have arrested two 17-year-old male Chinese youths for allegedly posting racist remarks online.

They had allegedly made derogatory comments aimed at a minority race here and were arrested last Thursday and Friday. This came after two reports on the racist posts, found on Facebook and Twitter, were lodged last Wednesday.

The police said in a statement yesterday that the posts could "promote ill-will and hostility between different races in Singapore".

It is understood that the two suspects are not related. Investigations are ongoing.

Netizens expressed outrage on Twitter over the posts, calling the suspects "racist" and "shallow" after a screenshot of two offending posts went viral last Wednesday.

One tweet of the screenshot had at least 92 re-tweets.

The police said that they take a "stern view" of the matter, adding that the public "should let the investigations take their course and refrain from adding comments that may further inflame the situation".

Police added that anyone who re-posts or makes offensive comments on the racist posts, and is found to have committed an offence, "will be dealt with in accordance with the law".

This is not the first incident of online acts of racism by youth this year. In March, a Nanyang Polytechnic student known as Shimun Lai wrote racist remarks on her Facebook and Twitter accounts.

She eventually expressed deep regret and apologised for her actions.

Under the Sedition Act, anyone found guilty of promoting feelings of ill-will and hostility between different races or classes here can be fined up to $5,000, jailed for up to three years, or both.

if you are again using these kind of racist comment, i can assure you will end up like the two guys who posted this..

LOLOl at another delusional indian here, resorting to threaten tactics after feeling being helpless to defend against my accusations!

Another living example of the behaviour and logic of a loser and opportunity looter. PHEW!

BTW, even thought my comments did contain certain disrepectful remarks, they are still proven facts and certaintly not just some simply any-O-how allegations. I challenge you to disbuke all my claims here.

LOLOl at another delusional indian here, resorting to threaten tactics after feeling being helpless to defend against my accusations!

Another living example of the behaviour and logic of a loser and opportunity looter. PHEW!

ok then tell me what is this "brahim type" .??? i never heard that think in Singapore.. honestly i dont think you are a Singaporean.. I never seen anyone abusing any one's religion in Singapore, may be race but definitely not religion.. If you are a Singaporean then you need special attention...

ok then tell me what is this "brahim type" .??? i never heard that think in Singapore.. honestly i dont think you are a Singaporean.. I never seen anyone abusing any one's religion in Singapore, may be race but definitely not religion.. If you are a Singaporean then you need special attention...

Religion? c'mon, even kids know what I am refering here, trying hard to find some fault and come out with such a lamb excuse? From the "RACIST" to "RELIGIOUS" acussation, what a suddenly suprise change! LOLOL.

You meant "special treatment" by you indians here? LOLOL.

im sick and tired of western architects coming to china and using china as their playgroud to try strange building designs while destroying traditional chinese culture and trying to westernize china.

shanghai is becoming too westernized and beijing is going the same way as shanghai.

why does everything have to be westernized?

stop trying to put the west as some sort of superior culture and superior humans. this is the reason the westerners look down on chinese and all asians, because we put them on a pedestal and think they know everything.

we are destroying 5000 years of culture and history because we want to 'fit in'.

culture lays out in different area. when all Chinese write in English, eat hot dogs + hamburgers, group up in churches, think in Western logic then you start to worry. Technology and culture are not contradictory. 5000 years ago, we were Chinese in stone age, in 3000 year ago, Chinese replaced stone by bronze, tech improved but we were still Chinese. 1000 year bronze replaced by iron/steel and China is still China. Old Chinese building structure was wooden based, may include some stone. today, the tech is steel/alloy based. and China is still China.

Steel structure has many advantages, stronger, safer, less maintenance, land-saving,,,, Think one fire can burn 1/4 of city if all wood but steel make difference. Chinese never reject new technology and new ids. that is our culture.

You can build traditional style buildings with new materials, there are already people studying it.

culture lays out in different area. when all Chinese write in English, eat hot dogs + hamburgers, group up in churches, think in Western logic then you start to worry. Technology and culture are not contradictory. 5000 years ago, we were Chinese in stone age, in 3000 year ago, Chinese replaced stone by bronze, tech improved but we were still Chinese. 1000 year bronze replaced by iron/steel and China is still China. Old Chinese building structure was wooden based, may include some stone. today, the tech is steel/alloy based. and China is still China.

Steel structure has many advantages, stronger, safer, less maintenance, land-saving,,,, Think one fire can burn 1/4 of city if all wood but steel make difference. Chinese never reject new technology and new ids. that is our culture.

Very true. Some people think that Technology = Western, when it is not the case at all. China has many of its own technical progresses to be proud of. There's still much to go, but China should not reject technology on the basis of "Western" or "nonwestern". Progress is progress, no matter which way you cut it.

Back
Top Bottom