What's new

Indian Muslims Prohibited From Ramazan Prayers in Jalandhar

Well About ramadan todays it the 14th day of our holy month almost 180 million muslims across India are observing fasting throght India peacefully and without any problem as as it been goin peacefully for ages in india .

So Just for one instance like the OP thread no Need to give any Explaination to any one,there haven't been any killings or bomb planted in our masjid in our masjids in India Like its done in our neighbouring country .

even some of my Hindu Friends are observing fast during this month as a sign of respect but this won't be understood by those who don't understand secularism .

just 2 weeks more There will Be EID celeberations after ramadan which happend to be a National Holiday in India .

I like Eid, not for holiday, but for food. Even if I am a hindu. How many of you guys remember when Muslims in many cities said that they won't cut goat on Bakra Eid because Mahavir Jayanti (Jainism Holy Day) was on same day. This is the solidarity in India too. You should also look into it. In our school time, teachers and amdinistration use to take special measures for Muslim students during this holy month. Most of those staff were either Hindus or Christians,

Well About ramadan todays it the 14th day of our holy month almost 180 million muslims across India are observing fasting throght India peacefully and without any problem as as it been goin peacefully for ages in india .

So Just for one instance like the OP thread no Need to give any Explaination to any one,there haven't been any killings or bomb planted in our masjid in our masjids in India Like its done in our neighbouring country .

even some of my Hindu Friends are observing fast during this month as a sign of respect but this won't be understood by those who don't understand secularism .

just 2 weeks more There will Be EID celeberations after ramadan which happend to be a National Holiday in India .

When you are done with all the rest of :blah: :blah: :blah:, take time out to check the maps of both countries.....hey presto, there's also a Gujarat in Pakistan......the only smoke rising is from it's well established industrial sector.!!

Mate, you can not explain the concept of light to someone who is born blind...

These all Pakistani were mute like a lazy donkeys when 10s of threads about Uighur Muslims being prohibited by Chinese security forces and state to fast or observe this Ramadan months. Now somehow a local land dispute in Indian Punjab which is the most secular state of India was picked up by a resident troll.

Windjammer if you are man enough and if your blood is not white then I call you out to post a news article about systematic state sponsored persecution of Uighur Muslims by China.

hehe..I would like to know which is the most secular state in India...kerlites claim kerala is, bongs claim bengal is and now punjabis claim punjab is....:D

85eedb8d29aa42db8673d40.png

4be04c351c2e4f90b47aa70.png

b3bbf5c141bd4cc49946cf0.png

Read activist's from Congress, BJP and Shiv Sena started singing bhajans outside the disputed land.

JALANDHAR: Muslims protested outside the office of Commissioner of Police here on Friday for not allowing them to complete their prayers during Ramzan days on a Waqf Board land in Gazi Gulla locality after Hindu residents of the locality had opposed their offering prayers at the site and building a mosque there on Thursday.

Even as the Muslims had started offering prayers with the advent of Ramzan some days back on Thursday they were not allowed on Thursday evening after residents of the locality had opposed and staged a dharna outside the site.

The talks on Thursday failed to resolve the issue even as Muslim leaders had offered that they should be allowed to continue the prayers during Ramzan and they would not build a mosque.

The Muslims descended on the district administration complex after the prayers in the afternoon and their leaders announced that they would handover keys of around 20 mosques to the police in protest against continuation of Ramzan prayers at the site.

They had even announced to hold the evening prayers in DAC. However after negotiations with the police they returned after submitting a memorandum to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Sarabjit Singh and police told them that the issue would be sorted out in three days.

"We had offered that let the Ramzan prayers be continued at the site and we shall not construct a mosque and an alternate place would be looked for that. But even at this the other side was not ready," said Usman Qureshi, member of Punjab Waqf Board and member of Shiromani Akali Dal General Council.

Meanwhile, Hindu activists including those from Congress, BJP and some right wing organizations also started a dharna in the street where the site under controversy is located and started singing bhajans.

Commissioner of Police Gaurav Yadav said "we have asked the DC to clear the status of land according to revenue record," he said.

Ramzan prayers: Now Muslims protest in Jalandhar - The Times of India

How ironic, Indian members desperately opened threads based on false rumours about Chinese Muslims not being allowed to observe Ramzan, yet, they conveniently ignore the in house bigotry.

Mixing issue are't you. Its clear that there is a dispute building mosque over the land. They can observe Ramadan in 100 different places, if someone is truly religious he will go to those places. The people who play politics in name of religion will do what you are doing.

Good to see Hindu India respecting and adhering to Islam and the sentiments of the Muslims there as it should, refusal to do so will burn their hands.

it is obvious,i wonder how Muslims dare to live in Doaba,they are hard core jatts around who dont like the smell of the green colour there.

Good to see Hindu India respecting and adhering to Islam and the sentiments of the Muslims there as it should, refusal to do so will burn their hands.

Burn what?

Nothing will happen bro,take it easy.

hahahaha, how desparately they started fake threads how chinese muslims arnt allowed to fast

I like Eid, not for holiday, but for food. Even if I am a hindu. How many of you guys remember when Muslims in many cities said that they won't cut goat on Bakra Eid because Mahavir Jayanti (Jainism Holy Day) was on same day. This is the solidarity in India too. You should also look into it. In our school time, teachers and amdinistration use to take special measures for Muslim students during this holy month. Most of those staff were either Hindus or Christians,

the same is not reciprocated by hindus by allowing muslims to eat beef and enjoy zabiha in ramzan, no

i see it more as a pressure decision by muslims, that is when they had no choice except accpet the circumstances yet another time in eid

hahahaha, how desparately they started fake threads how chinese muslims arnt allowed to fast

the same is not reciprocated by hindus by allowing muslims to eat beef and enjoy zabiha in ramzan, no

i see it more as a pressure decision by muslims, that is when they had no choice except accpet the circumstances yet another time in eid

Beef taboo is not a pan India thing. Beef is still available especially in states like Kerala, most of the population consumes beef except brahmins and some orthodox hindu nairs,bunts etc.

However, I agree that this paranoia over beef or pork must be erased for ever. those who preach - "religion must be a personal thing" - must also follow this. have beef and pork to who ever wants it. don't build fenced veg societies and seeing those who takes meat/fish/egg as "polluted". it is medieval culture, no more a way of life.

Beef taboo is not a pan India thing. Beef is still available especially in states like Kerala, most of the population consumes beef except brahmins and some orthodox hindu nairs,bunts etc.

However, I agree that this paranoia over beef or pork must be erased for ever. those who preach - "religion must be a personal thing" - must also follow this. have beef and pork to who ever wants it. don't build fenced veg societies and seeing those who takes meat/fish/egg as "polluted". it is medieval culture, no more a way of life.

I don't understand of what hindus you talking about.. no Hindu eats beef...

I don't understand of what hindus you talking about.. no Hindu eats beef...

it is not so. hindus eat beef,fish and egg as well and even frogs as well as drink desi daroo/toddy also. nothing happened. they follow this for centuries and they continues to be hindu. same way those hindus who crossed sea remains hindu(as old saying when you crossed sea, you are apostate of Hindu religion).

Back
Top Bottom