What's new

Indian Muslims Prohibited From Ramazan Prayers in Jalandhar

Well About ramadan todays it the 14th day of our holy month almost 180 million muslims across India are observing fasting throght India peacefully and without any problem as as it been goin peacefully for ages in india .

So Just for one instance like the OP thread no Need to give any Explaination to any one,there haven't been any killings or bomb planted in our masjid in our masjids in India Like its done in our neighbouring country .

even some of my Hindu Friends are observing fast during this month as a sign of respect but this won't be understood by those who don't understand secularism .

just 2 weeks more There will Be EID celeberations after ramadan which happend to be a National Holiday in India .

you should wish any kind of gujrat massacre doesnt happen for sake of your safety because narindra modi is soon to become PM of india :rofl:

in sadia there is any minority???? .... What happen to Shia people first tell me ?????

In pak is there giving equal right to shia, ahamadi, Hindu, Chirstain, Buddhism ????? And u blaming us .... ;) Wake Up man or go to sleep........

Yeah Pakistan does

you should wish any kind of gujrat massacre doesnt happen for sake of your safety because narindra modi is soon to become PM of india :rofl:

And You should wish that you are not caught listening to music ,working on computer, shaving or exposing your ankles ..coz Taliban might be coming soon to a neighborhood around you.

You should also wish drone attacks ,terrrorist attacks ,provincial and sectarian killings , shia-sunni masscares and merciless killings of muhajirs and balochis to stop in your country .after all you belong to the islamic republic of pakistan

I don't think India is secular... First banning meat and now this... :tdown:

Even Saudi Arabia gives more rights to its minorities than India.. :agree:

Unlike your country, we don't have huge police security outside the mosques during Fridays.

in sadia there is any minority???? .... What happen to Shia people first tell me ?????

In pak is there giving equal right to shia, ahamadi, Hindu, Chirstain, Buddhism ????? And u blaming us .... ;) Wake Up man or go to sleep........

I think you meant Saudi there! Anyways, I'll only respond to Pakistan part.

Shiites are Muslim so please familiarize yourself with it, it is just a sect of Islam they follow. Yeah, considering their population in Pakistan we can consider them a minority. Shiites in Pakistan enjoy equal rights, in fact they enjoy high ranks in military and civil bureaucracy. Benazir Bhutto two times elected prime minister of Pakistan was a Shiite Muslim. Their places, Majalis and processions are given high security. Entire police of the state is found providing them security during the month of Moharam.

Now tell me what rights do you think they are deprived?

Unlike your country, we don't have huge police security outside the mosques during Fridays.

And?? Btw their not police.

I think you meant Saudi there! Anyways, I'll only respond to Pakistan part.

Shiites are Muslim so please familiarize yourself with it, it is just a sect of Islam they follow. Yeah, considering their population in Pakistan we can consider them a minority. Shiites in Pakistan enjoy equal rights, in fact they enjoy high ranks in military and civil bureaucracy. Benazir Bhutto two times elected prime minister of Pakistan was a Shiite Muslim. Their places, Majalis and processions are given high security. Entire police of the state is found providing them security during the month of Moharam.

Now tell me what rights do you think they are deprived?

Zardari is Shia, Gilani was Shia

And?? Btw their not police.

Zardari is Shia, Gilani was Shia

Well, both of them aren't I suppose. I know about Zardari because I hail from the same city, majority of Zardaris are Shia although.

That anecdote has nothing to do with the issue at hand where the land is Waqf owned and hence legally theirs. It's only that Hindus are acting allergic to the proximity of Muslim Ramadan activities.

It does , in the broader perspective where authenticity of Times of India is often mocked by Pakistani members, and now same members are posting the mentioned source. There is nothing allergic about proximity of ramadan activities, but that doesn't translate into building a mosque without valid clearances. This is a civic issue and not a communal as being tried very hard to be potrayed by OP.

the hindis working there arnt counted as minorities??

That includes your own kind there too, sonny. Its not like they keep Pakistanis in VIP palaces. You're only 398 posts old here. Surf around this forum a little; you'll find articles about Saudi treatment of us and you that'd make your hair curl.

Back
Top Bottom