What's new

Indian Muslims Prohibited From Ramazan Prayers in Jalandhar

That happens I have myself seen some makeshift prayer areas being converted to mosques,so their protest could well be justified,but singing bhajans etc was not needed.

China banning Ramazan prayers was an internal matter ethnic riots in xinjiang is in internal matter,but the saviour in Pakistanis wakes up when it comes to India,Burma or rest of the world:lol: Feet licking at its best!

Every day we find reasons why the enunciation of the Two Nation Theory was correct. Why our forefathers could comprehend the process of ethnic cleansing of Muslims from SA. We in BD and Pakistan are lucky and must thank Allah for his kindness. At the same time we must understand that our brethren in Dar ul Harb Hindustan can breathe freer only if we in BD And Pakistan are strong.

That happens I have myself seen some makeshift prayer areas being converted to mosques,so their protest could well be justified,but singing bhajans etc was not needed.

China banning Ramazan prayers was an internal matter ethnic riots in xinjiang is in internal matter,but the saviour in Pakistanis wakes up when it comes to India,Burma or rest of the world:lol: Feet licking at its best!

I doubt any Chinese even visited this thread, however when any minor incident happens with Hindu community in Pakistan, some firecrackers certainly explode under Indian skirt. :laugh:

Every day we find reasons why the enunciation of the Two Nation Theory was correct. Why our forefathers could comprehend the process of ethnic cleansing of Muslims from SA. We in BD and Pakistan are lucky and must thank Allah for his kindness. At the same time we must understand that our brethren in Dar ul Harb Hindustan can breathe freer only if we in BD And Pakistan are strong.
WTF is Dar ul Harb Hindustan ???

As pointed out many times before, you are a low level propagandist and a third rate liar. Because the % of Hindus is Pakistan and Bangladesh keeps falling BUT the % of Muslims in India keeps going up.

The ethnic cleansing your racist ideologues and gullible forefathers talked about was the one YOU guys have been planning and executing :lol::lol::lol:

It is funny to know that Bangladeshis sing about two nation theory at the same time million of them illegally entering in our country to live with us. :angry::angry:

it is not so. hindus eat beef,fish and egg as well and even frogs as well as drink desi daroo/toddy also. nothing happened. they follow this for centuries and they continues to be hindu. same way those hindus who crossed sea remains hindu(as old saying when you crossed sea, you are apostate of Hindu religion).

maybe you had a Froggo Musallam and Desi Toddy in the dinner.:coffee: that's why you are talking such refined crap.

Indian, Muslims should comply to the Hindu demands and stop praying. Those who want to pray should be deported to Pakistan.

2 years old thread..:crazy: Was wondering why our Secular media not running media trial on this.:sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom