What's new

Indian Muslims Prohibited From Ramazan Prayers in Jalandhar

These all Pakistani were mute like a lazy donkeys when 10s of threads about Uighur Muslims being prohibited by Chinese security forces and state to fast or observe this Ramadan months. Now somehow a local land dispute in Indian Punjab which is the most secular state of India was picked up by a resident troll.

Windjammer if you are man enough and if your blood is not white then I call you out to post a news article about systematic state sponsored persecution of Uighur Muslims by China.
So in Indian psyche, one has to write against say China to prove his blood group ??!!!... believe me there are better ways to have your red cells acknowledged.....besides, there are plenty of Indians who fall each other to post such news.

Mixing issue are't you. Its clear that there is a dispute building mosque over the land. They can observe Ramadan in 100 different places, if someone is truly religious he will go to those places. The people who play politics in name of religion will do what you are doing.

Took them a week to realise that, besides it was just a matter of few weeks, wonder who in actual is playing the politics with religion. !!

JALANDHAR: Muslims protested outside the office of Commissioner of Police here on Friday for not allowing them to complete their prayers during Ramzan days on a Waqf Board land in Gazi Gulla locality after Hindu residents of the locality had opposed their offering prayers at the site and building a mosque there on Thursday.

Even as the Muslims had started offering prayers with the advent of Ramzan some days back on Thursday they were not allowed on Thursday evening after residents of the locality had opposed and staged a dharna outside the site.

The talks on Thursday failed to resolve the issue even as Muslim leaders had offered that they should be allowed to continue the prayers during Ramzan and they would not build a mosque.

The Muslims descended on the district administration complex after the prayers in the afternoon and their leaders announced that they would handover keys of around 20 mosques to the police in protest against continuation of Ramzan prayers at the site.

They had even announced to hold the evening prayers in DAC. However after negotiations with the police they returned after submitting a memorandum to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Sarabjit Singh and police told them that the issue would be sorted out in three days.

"We had offered that let the Ramzan prayers be continued at the site and we shall not construct a mosque and an alternate place would be looked for that. But even at this the other side was not ready," said Usman Qureshi, member of Punjab Waqf Board and member of Shiromani Akali Dal General Council.

Meanwhile, Hindu activists including those from Congress, BJP and some right wing organizations also started a dharna in the street where the site under controversy is located and started singing bhajans.

Commissioner of Police Gaurav Yadav said "we have asked the DC to clear the status of land according to revenue record," he said.

Ramzan prayers: Now Muslims protest in Jalandhar - The Times of India

How ironic, Indian members desperately opened threads based on false rumours about Chinese Muslims not being allowed to observe Ramzan, yet, they conveniently ignore the in house bigotry.

1. Mods why are u not banning OP for violating PDF rules??

2. Mods why are u allowing fake title thread???????? If u don't ban him for it then i will also make uch thread and u can't blame me for that.

3. This type of low quality thread is well expected from OP, he is ok with china banning muslims from ramazan but ranting just to save china. :tdown:

4. Offering prayers on a grabbed land is against the principals of Islam and its Haram

2. Mods why are u allowing fake title thread???????? If u don't ban him for it then i will also make uch thread and u can't blame me for that.

3. This type of low quality thread is well expected from OP, he is ok with china banning muslims from ramazan but ranting just to save china. :tdown:

4. Offering prayers on a grabbed land is against the principals of Islam and its Haram

:lol: windjammer's a great guy probably a professional ex-army or something if I am not wrong, and you don't need to open threads on banned topics or change titles for the sake of it.

Indian members -

No need to respond to this thread almost every muslim is oberving fast and obligatory paryers during ramadan freely. those who have never been to India will always rant such minor issues by ignoring a major fact that every one is freely observing ramadan in india right now .
you were on forefront on raising finger to chinese but now you are dump, stop being hypocrite so called muslim ,
same is about chaina millions fast there but you people were furious over the news of prohibition , now what happened ......
come on be bolod enough to swallow the truth .........

you were on forefront on raising finger to chinese but now you are dump, stop being hypocrite so called muslim ,
same is about chaina millions fast there but you people were furious over the news of prohibition , now what happened ......
come on be bolod enough to swallow the truth .........

Because that is land dispute.

Because that is land dispute.
hahahhaha............ lame excuse

watch

NOW what u say ...............

Last edited by a moderator:

Because Pakistan is stuck in 1947, and trust me its good for us :agree:

Today their 'need' is making them look for 'suppression' in a land dispute. Otherwise the identity crisis becomes unbearable. And the 'need' is strong in these ones.

The servile attitude to china is a new expression of the 'need'. And since when reason cured verbal diarrhea of this lot?

Its a land dispute.

No prayers are held at the site, not even infrequently. This is because the site is disputed.

Its just land, not a religious site.

Trying to hold prayers there at the sensitive time of Ramadan without permission is ALSO mob behavior

I do not expect Pakistanis with their 1947 mentality to see it as it is. They see 'suppression' in a dispute. As if there are no land disputes in Pakistan.

I rest my case.

Jalandhar is rotten city, Dalits (Chure in Punjabi) have majority population, mostly converts to Christianity. This is related to illegal Kabza and has nothing to do with religious discrimination.

I don't think India is secular... First banning meat and now this... :tdown:

Even Saudi Arabia gives more rights to its minorities than India.. :agree:

I don't think India is secular... First banning meat and now this... :tdown:

Even Saudi Arabia gives more rights to its minorities than India.. :agree:

in sadia there is any minority???? .... What happen to Shia people first tell me ?????

In pak is there giving equal right to shia, ahamadi, Hindu, Chirstain, Buddhism ????? And u blaming us .... ;) Wake Up man or go to sleep........

Enough all this crap about building religious things anywhere and everywhere!

There must be some control to all this popping up like Jacks in the Box!

in sadia there is any minority???? .... What happen to Shia people first tell me ?????

In pak is there giving equal right to shia, ahamadi, Hindu, Chirstain, Buddhism ????? And u blaming us .... ;) Wake Up man or go to sleep........

the hindis working there arnt counted as minorities??

Back
Top Bottom