What's new

Indian Muslims must exercise restraint, shun needless passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
good analysis, now tell you indian brothers same thing about minority situation in Pakistan or does that thinking stops at the border

Well no doubt its true for Pakistan too. But in India all issues have laws placed, only problem being implementation at local level due to lack of education and ignorance.

What we argue is the lack of laws in Pakistan regarding this. Minorities face problems in Pakistan but what are the laws for this sake?

There was never any laws fuget bout strict laws thats required, because of which number of minorites kept on decreasing exponentially unlike that in India. Got the difference? :)

You crazy bro??

They are all illegal Bangladeshi. India never had any Muslim to start with.

Did you even care readin the complete article ? First read and understand. I dont have tym to correct ignorants. :hang2:

Banner+on+communal+harmony,+peace+and+message+on+religious+harmony+and+unity+in+India+just+like+these+Hindu+Muslim+Sikh+and+Christians+laid+their+lives+for+the+integrity+of+this+nation.JPG

very good article

P.S> it is my humble opinion that the advice in article is applicable to our Pakistani friends too

has any Muslim nation helped Pak when Pak is in real need?

Pak helped Arab nations in 1967 by providing volunteer pilots and PAF again helped them in 1973

but did Arabs help Pak when Pak needed it very much and stopped providing fuel to India?

no, they didn't.

India has too much tolerance and patience for her own good.

Please read up on our history of the past 1000 odd years.

Once done, please wake up.

Sir, if we have done it for a 1,000 years then it is something which is imbibed in us, it should be one of the strength. If you are asking me to let go 1,000 years of my forefathers learning, then it's a no no. Our resolve should be even stronger with experience and exposure.

PS: I might be weak at history compared to you sir, however if there is any particular incident you wish to discuss please oblige me. Also, please don't keep yourself awake soo much!

Do you know why China never got invaded by the Muslim hordes or colonized by the British?

Read up on that too.

Then, please wake up.

Do you know why China never got invaded by the Muslim hordes or colonized by the British?

Read up on that too.

Then, please wake up.

Thank you for the reference, I will definitely look them up. However, still I am surprised that why we compare ourselves soo much... I'll just ask you to watch 3 Idiots (if that's not too much to ask)

Read up on that too.

Then, please wake up.

Thank you for the reference, I will definitely look them up. However, still I am surprised that why we compare ourselves soo much... I'll just ask you to watch 3 Idiots (if that's not too much to ask)

The prime idiot was a Ladakhi.

Maybe the Ladakhis should keep patting their chests with "all is well."

Till the remainder of Pangong Tso is also Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom