What's new

Indian Muslims must exercise restraint, shun needless passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Rioted in Mumbai had the backing of Radical Wahhabi elements. This the same kind of ideology which destroyed Pakistan and their next target is BD and India. They want to radicalize the India and Bd muslims.

When anti-national Muslims held Mumbai to ransom, bullets turned into chocolates: Shiv Sena

The Shiv Sena mouthpiece, Saamna, has slammed the Congress-led DF government for "bowing" before the "anti-national" Muslims who went on the rampage in south Mumbai. In its editorial on Monday, Saamna described the violence as a "grand rehearsal" of the infamous 26/11 attack on Mumbai.

"While 26/11 happened all of a sudden, Saturday's violence happened right under the nose of the city police. Those who held south Mumbai to ransom are not just miscreants, they are anti-national Muslims. However, it is unfortunate that the police did nothing to control the crisis," said Saamna.

Sena chief Bal Thackeray is the editor of Saamna. "The office of the police commissioner is barley 100 steps away from the place where the Muslim youths went on the rampage. They took away weapons from policemen, molested women, assaulted innocent citizens and torched public vehicles. Yet the police did nothing. There bullets turned into chocolates," it said.

When anti-national Muslims held Mumbai to ransom, bullets turned into chocolates: Shiv Sena - The Times of India

When anti-national Muslims held Mumbai to ransom, bullets turned into chocolates: Shiv Sena

The Shiv Sena mouthpiece, Saamna, has slammed the Congress-led DF government for "bowing" before the "anti-national" Muslims who went on the rampage in south Mumbai. In its editorial on Monday, Saamna described the violence as a "grand rehearsal" of the infamous 26/11 attack on Mumbai.

"While 26/11 happened all of a sudden, Saturday's violence happened right under the nose of the city police. Those who held south Mumbai to ransom are not just miscreants, they are anti-national Muslims. However, it is unfortunate that the police did nothing to control the crisis," said Saamna.

Sena chief Bal Thackeray is the editor of Saamna. "The office of the police commissioner is barley 100 steps away from the place where the Muslim youths went on the rampage. They took away weapons from policemen, molested women, assaulted innocent citizens and torched public vehicles. Yet the police did nothing. There bullets turned into chocolates," it said.

When anti-national Muslims held Mumbai to ransom, bullets turned into chocolates: Shiv Sena - The Times of India

What shocks me is that how come these "Indians" attacked Amar Jawan Jyoti? NO Indian from any community would dare to disrespect Amar Jawan Jyoti.

Something tells me that these attackers are also not Indians entirely. And if they are, they should be stripped off their passports and deported to some taliban country of their choice.

They are an insult to all Indians.

What shocks me is that how come these "Indians" attacked Amar Jawan Jyoti? NO Indian from any community would dare to disrespect Amar Jawan Jyoti.

Something tells me that these attackers are also not Indians entirely. And if they are, they should be stripped off their passports and deported to some taliban country of their choice.

And why would any country want to accept them?

Then they can stop whining about how "oh innocent brothers" are "being butchered in evil India". :rolleyes:

Sorry, Human Right is a global issue. India can live in medieval ages but the world is not.

Sorry, Human Right is a global issue. India can live in medieval ages but the world is not.

Point 1. Yes I agree Human Rights is a Global issue

Point 2. India can live in the Medieval Ages - Well, what makes you believe India is living in Medieval ages? I would be interested to know in which fields India lack behind BD. Also, when you made a statement "why would any country would want to accept them" clearly indicates your true patriotism for your own countrymen. See it goes like this, if there are minorities suffering in Pakistan and BD, then for me it is your internal matter and we can only pray on human grounds. However, if one of our Indian brothers (irrespective of religion) is suffering in any other country due to injustice I will strongly protest in whatever capacity I can.

PS: For you knowledge, there are more Patel's in USA then whole BD has (I don't want to say bad about BD, but this guy needs to be sorted, sorry to other BD brothers)

Point 1. Yes I agree Human Rights is a Global issue

Point 2. India can live in the Medieval Ages - Well, what makes you believe India is living in Medieval ages? I would be interested to know in which fields India lack behind BD. Also, when you made a statement "why would any country would want to accept them" clearly indicates your true patriotism for your own countrymen. See it goes like this, if there are minorities suffering in Pakistan and BD, then for me it is your internal matter and we can only pray on human grounds. However, if one of our Indian brothers (irrespective of religion) is suffering in any other country due to injustice I will strongly protest in whatever capacity I can.

And if a minority from another country comes into yours and your so called majority is suffering?

I know.

Tolerance and patience.

Al ij well, al ij well

I think this is why otherwise I doubt any Indians will do that.

Preliminary investigations into the riot that shook South Mumbai on Saturday have revealed that the mob was teeming with Bangladeshi nationals

Angry Bangladeshi immigrants were provoked by leader

If thats true then,these gaddar protesters should be just sprayed with bullets on their body.

We don't give a damn. Who is going to stop us? You?

If thats true then,these gaddar protesters should be just sprayed with bullets on their body.

See for yourself:

283801_10151365458829741_103655995_n.jpg

No need to club Indian Muslims due to the act of few pigs.

Those rioted in Mumbai were from Barelvies.

Bhai Zakir,

India considers anyone claiming to be a muslim a musim whether a Barelvie or otherwise.. Im sure you can not say with 100% conviction that all present there were indeed Barelvies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom