What's new

Indian Muslims must exercise restraint, shun needless passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if a minority from another country comes into yours and your so called majority is suffering?

I know.

Tolerance and patience.

Al ij well, al ij well

Sir, I don't understand your purpose of repeated discussion and just pushing your point to an extent that every other discussion/argument is non existent in practicality for you.

First of all, you cannot brand your own PoV as majority, yes I can agree that certain section might see it as a bad influence. Also, nowhere I am advocating that these people be let in (as I have repeatedly stated that we needs to tighten our borders). Tolerance and Patience play a role in correcting things, what do you want? To spend resources on finding each one of them and once find them what do you intend to do with them? Do you know how much tax payers cost is attached? I am just saying that let's move on, give them an opportunity to contribute and become respectable citizen of our great country. Correction is better than postmortem and stop treating people like commodities.

Also, if they break any law, they should be treated as per the structured judicial system we have.

PS: You must sleep sometimes and try to discuss things and understand others PoV. You are sounding more and more like RaZPak to me (sorry for the offense)

We don't give a damn. Who is going to stop us? You?

See for yourself:

283801_10151365458829741_103655995_n.jpg

The police should announce a bounty of Rs. 10 million on these two people - "Dead or Alive".

WeSee for yourself:

283801_10151365458829741_103655995_n.jpg

This particular incident just now has just jolted me from inside. These mother fuck3rs should be shot in their rear ends ..I dont care wether they are Muslims or not. Now.I want BJP at the centre asap...am gonna vote for them.

If that retard knew its significance, especially when the Independence day was just days away.

The people like these shame India and when people call them gaddars they cry foul. they are the real gaddars of India.

These as&*holes are now attacking North East Indians in Pune! Its really pathetic how meek this congress government is and how pathetic India's selective politically correct media is.

Doctored MMS provoked Pune attacks on North-Eastern community | NDTV.com

2 people from different Northeastern states have been attacked in Pune in the last five days. 11 people have been arrested. Pune, a city known for its IT hub and colleges, has a community of 10,000 North-Easterners.

The police believe that a doctored MMS is being circulated to provoke attacks. The clip allegedly plays on the fears and tension of the recent ethnic clashes in Assam, in which close to 80 people have been killed. The same distorted MMS allegedly did the rounds of Mumbai before Saturday's riot in Mumbai, in which two people were killed at a demonstration where the police expected a few thousand people to show up. Instead, the crowd was 40,000-strong. An armed mob has been caught on security cameras, boarding a train while carrying swords and rods as it headed towards Azad Maidan, the venue of the rally. The footage suggests the riot had been planned. The speeches of five of those who addressed the audience are being studied as well.

Ignorant, illiterate madrassa educated peoople attacking people because of some fake MMS.

The people like these shame India and when people call them gaddars they cry foul. they are the real gaddars of India.

I'm curious to know , if he had any knowledge about Amar Jawan Memorial, 1857 revolt etc.

This particular incident just now has just jolted me from inside. These mother fuck3rs should be shot in their rear ends ..I dont care wether they are Muslims or not. Now.I want BJP at the centre asap...am gonna vote for them.

Saddest part is this,

The memorial, which was unveiled in 2009, was erected in memory of two sepoys - Sayyed Hussein and Mangal Cadiya - who were martyred during the Sepoy Mutiny of 1857.

But I doubt they teach these things in madarsas.

Soon these mother fuck3rs will be killing Indians freely and taking over India and Congress will be enjoying their wealth in Swiss bank. Fu3k You Congress, fu3k You M.K Gandhi.

Ignorant, illiterate madrassa educated peoople attacking people because of some fake MMS.

Thats a bit too far, we aren't aware if the culprit were madrassa educated, nor are we aware of the quality of teachings in a madrassa to stereotype in a negative way.

Thats a bit too far, we aren't aware if the culprit were madrassa educated, nor are we aware of the quality of teachings in a madrassa to stereotype in a negative way.

Anyone with an ounce of brain can verify the authenticity of a video/photo before attempting to kill someone.

Normal educated Muslim folks would never participate in such mob violence.

I'm curious to know , if he had any knowledge about Amar Jawan Memorial, 1857 revolt etc.

I dont give a damn about wether he knew the significance of this or not...our forefathers are the one who died for India in the battle field...who are these M thr Fckrs to destroy Amar jawan memoruial. I just cant express here , how am feeling. I will eat them alive if I get them in front of me. sadly I see people in India are really fattus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom