What's new

Indian Muslims must exercise restraint, shun needless passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have survived well and bred successfully. In 1947 Muslims were less than 10% now 1 out for 4 Indian is a Muslim... How much breeding you want now??? do you want to make ratio 2:1 (2 Muslims in 3 Indians) ?

YOu nailed it bro...

There is just one solution..
1. Snatch Voting rights from these Illegal Migrants (Delhi, WB, Assam, Bihar and NE states)
2. Send them to refugee camp, refugee camp will be govern by Red Cross, Amnesty International and Muslim Ummah (if they want to)
3. Those migrants will live in refugee camp till there country accept them.
4. Don't allow them to have more than 1 kid, neuter them so that the count of refugee should not increase.

And finally

5. Send all to same refugee camp, who are protesting fro them. We don't want traitors, We dont want some one who destroy War memorials, We don't want some one who love there religion more than there nation... We don't want ingratitude animals..

Mission accomplished...

He wants Indian muslim to become animal like rabbits as BDs are but not human.....Thats what he meant indirectly.....:rolleyes:

Today I read an article which says there are about 3.5 Lakhs illegal Bangladeshis in Mumbai.

1. Snatch Voting rights from these Illegal Migrants (Delhi, WB, Assam, Bihar and NE states)
2. Send them to refugee camp, refugee camp will be govern by Red Cross, Amnesty International and Muslim Ummah (if they want to)
4. Don't allow them to have more than 1 kid, neuter them so that the count of refugee should not increase.

And finally

5. Send all to same refugee camp, who are protesting fro them. We don't want traitors, We dont want some one who destroy War memorials, We don't want some one who love there religion more than there nation... We don't want ingratitude animals..

There is a simpler solution.

Do not back down when the violence starts.

Take it to its natural conclusion.

And it needs to be organised between states.

This is not a state problem. This is a India problem.

All Indians need to pitch in from time to time.

And finally

Mission accomplished...

You the most talented poster in PDF who can talk about solution instead of bickering about the problems. Good going.

There is a simpler solution.

Do not back down when the violence starts.

Take it to its natural conclusion.

And it needs to be organised between states.

This is not a state problem. This is a India problem.

All Indians need to pitch in from time to time.

When Bangladeshis let Rohinyas died in Myanmar sealing their border, will they take back even a single illegal immigrant. Millions crossed into India helping Bangladesh to improve social indicators without any family planning.

When Bangladeshis let Rohinyas died in Myanmar sealing their border, will they take back even a single illegal immigrant. Millions crossed into India helping Bangladesh to improve social indicators without any family planning.

To date I have not seen or heard of any nation taking back its indigent.

You know the concept of osmosis? From a high pressure area to a low pressure area.

Start notching up the pressure.

You the most talented poster in PDF who can talk about solution instead of bickering about the problems. Good going.

Thanks, I am anti Traitors , not anti Muslims. Indian Muslims are Indian and they have equal right/opportunity in India. I am not against Islam or Muslim. I am against ingratitude ppl.

When million of Indian are under poverty how can we bear load of 10 million illegal BD migrants???

And more over I am not against Bangladeshi as well, Bangladesh is beautiful country with beautiful ppl. I am angry with our leaders who are selling there daughter for vote bank. Who are doing injustice with Bodos,Indian Msulims, Hindus, Sikhs, parsi, jain and Jews for just 10 million votes...

To date I have not seen or heard of any nation taking back its indigent.

You know the concept of osmosis? From a high pressure area to a low pressure area.

Start notching up the pressure.

Bangladeshis had been very idiotic first separating from India complaining discrimination and Hindu-hatred, now risking everything to pole vault into India and work as construction workers and domestic helps for evil Yindoos.

No need to club Indian Muslims due to the act of few pigs.

Those rioted in Mumbai were from Barelvies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom