What's new

Indian Muslims Brun Pakistan Flag ( looks more like islamic flag than Pakistani)

Status
Not open for further replies.
phir bhee...................
yeh sub g***u hain.
Atleast get the right flag if they must burn it.

They wish they could, they would love to, but they can't afford to do tht at the moment its a cruical time for them.

but i wldnt blame them they love India as much as we love Pakistan. Some ppl have hard time understandin tht.

They're too scared to do anything else. Pakistanis are lucky to be living in Pakistanis, else they'd be faced with the same dilemma. Unfortunate for Indian Muslims.

They're too scared to do anything else. Pakistanis are lucky to be living in Pakistanis, else they'd be faced with the same dilemma. Unfortunate for Indian Muslims.
We could be right, but or just they they wanna live in peace, and their leaders are just complicating things for them.

they just want to get protection very sad though:tsk:

Gents,
regardless of hostilities bet India?pak. I cannot tell you how much hatred I ve seen by these indian muslims against pakistan. I meanI am not talking about when Halaat are tense. I just cant stand em....believe me I have relative from india. these people are something else. And I am talking about some of my experience with these people from 1984somethin when I was so young so just imagine.
I have no problem with anyone being patriotic. I ve come across several hindus and they act normal.

why do you think that is so? because they are brought up on hate materail on Pak I guess... whats ur take on this atmi?

While you were sipping RuhAfza( your entire part of being Muzlum) Pakistanis were united against USSR and help liberate Afghanistan. They had Russia at their door steps but they were not afraid. You people have nothing to show for anything Main Ji. In any case, the GOP does not represent 165mil. people.

why do you think that is so? because they are brought up on hate materail on Pak I guess... whats ur take on this atmi?

Bro, I honestly could nt figure it out. Imagine not 1 but 4 different relatives showing the same feelings and all the while in Pakistan. I even remember their 11 yrs old being full of hate. Yet they all wanted to move to Pakistan.
I remember in day I see my nephew ( 6 yrs old) literally entangled with their 11 yr old. I pulled em both away and my nephew goes," tell him to get out of my country". So you go figure. We at no point , being good host that we are, brought it up or really said anything.
In any case, them being our brothers/sisters one can just hope they stay safe & their izzat mehfooz.

ummm...is it just me or did it appear that they were actually unable to burn the "Pakistan" flag? maybe they should approach us for flag burning lessons? I mean how hard can it be? divine intervention put the match out before it lit the flag perhaps?
Some questions to ponder over.

ummm...is it just me or did it appear that they were actually unable to burn the "Pakistan" flag? maybe they should approach us for flag burning lessons? I mean how hard can it be? divine intervention put the match out before it lit the flag perhaps?
Some questions to ponder over.

What else would you expect from those who allowed themselves to be slaughtered like sitting ducks?

those that they have burned the flag of pakistan i must say that they are not muslims atleast bcz burning a flag of a muslim empire like pakistan is just like going against islam.:tsk:

So Iranians burn or torn our flags, Indians does the same, what difference does it make? Someone was making a comment earlier about being a superpower, only superpowers get their flags burned.Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom