What's new

Indian Muslims Brun Pakistan Flag ( looks more like islamic flag than Pakistani)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Pakistan will be much better off without some "Muslims" who hate.

Last edited:
We are free to burn Indian flag in our country as much they are free to burn Pakistani flag. Time to stop these emotional politics. Though on a inter country flag burning competition I belive US and Israel will top as nations whose flags are burned the most. But we dont see them squealing about it everyday. Indian threats post-Mumbai carnage resulted in some Pakistani Hindus from remote parts of Sindh to gather and not only burn indian flags but abuse politicians as well. This is all part of human nature, nothing to be serious about.

Mumbai is probably the most Pakistan friendly enclave of India where people decorate on 14 August and distribute sweets for Pakistani crickit team causing fission reactions in Shiv Sena bottoms!

Instead of being soo concerned about Indian Muslims, we should look into our own collar and the most shameful acts being performed by selfproclaimed righteous Muslims (talibans) towards others.

Yaar my own eyes I saw indian "muslim" buying a pork sandwich and doing mmm on it while I was eating my home made kabab sandwich.

Unfortunately if those indian muslims had migrated to Pakistan without hating them, they would haven been a hard working population for Pakistan instead all those fanatic moulvis migrated to Pakistan, and due to them is all this sectarian violence.

Read the date of the article....Whats the point of diggin 2 years old dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom