What's new

Indian Muslims Brun Pakistan Flag ( looks more like islamic flag than Pakistani)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Muslims are not really Muslims. I've seen so many of them here in U.S. who go visit hindu temples with their hindu friends and do pooja, they tell me they do it in India also because their hindu friends make them go and a good amount of Indian "Muslims" are actually Qadiyyanis/Ahmadiyyas. The Indian governmnet recognizes Qadiyyanis as Muslims, the Pakistani government doesn't.

Gents,
regardless of hostilities bet India?pak. I cannot tell you how much hatred I ve seen by these indian muslims against pakistan. I meanI am not talking about when Halaat are tense. I just cant stand em....believe me I have relative from india. these people are something else. And I am talking about some of my experience with these people from 1984somethin when I was so young so just imagine.
I have no problem with anyone being patriotic. I ve come across several hindus and they act normal.
Dude you're talking about the well off Bollywood Indian Muslims who are too blinded by the scores of chicks that worship them.

Ever spoken to Gujju Muslim? You'll get to hear some nice expletives against India. Lol they even have their fantasized myths about Pakistan. One Gujju was telling me that it was because of Pakistan that Indian government was forced to stop the Muslim Massacre of 2002.

The idolize Pakistan. This is some sponsored crap to make Indians feel all proud, warm n cuddly inside. It means nothing.

Indian Muslims are not really Muslims. I've seen so many of them here in U.S. who go visit hindu temples with their hindu friends and do pooja, they tell me they do it in India also because their hindu friends make them go and a good amount of Indian "Muslims" are actually Qadiyyanis/Ahmadiyyas. The Indian governmnet recognizes Qadiyyanis as Muslims, the Pakistani government doesn't.

I don't have a problem with that. I am a hindu, and I have gone to Masjids with my muslim friends...they do the same...and nobody makes a bruhaha about it here... not so sure about your area.
And does somebody expect Indian muslims to have a different agenda from Government of India? If yes, for what reason? Only because they are muslims are Pakistan is a muslim country? Forget it friends, that's not going to happen. Things are much different in India. There are no 'Indian Hindus', 'Indian muslims', 'India Jews' etc. If it were so, APJ Abdul Kalam would not build us missiles, would not be our president. Pathan brothers would not win us cricket matches. A R Rahman would not shower his divine music here. You may need to look at the world after removing your thick religious glasses which are blinding you.

I do admit that terrorists get some local muslim support, but thats all. When some entity claims to be purely religious, they invariable get at least some support anywhere in the world. Thats true about all countries, all religions.

The idolize Pakistan. This is some sponsored crap to make Indians feel all proud, warm n cuddly inside. It means nothing.

Not really. You spoke to one guy & inferred that they idolize pakistan? It is true that Gujarat incident was very unfortunate, but it is also true that a very different story is told in Pakistan about this.
Gujarat incident has not affected India's religious integrity

Dude you're talking about the well off Bollywood Indian Muslims who are too blinded by the scores of chicks that worship them.

Ever spoken to Gujju Muslim? You'll get to hear some nice expletives against India. Lol they even have their fantasized myths about Pakistan. One Gujju was telling me that it was because of Pakistan that Indian government was forced to stop the Muslim Massacre of 2002.

Indeed, when Mr. Jinnah and the Muslim League struggled for Pakistan, the Fight for Pakistan was a Fight for the Muslims of South Asia.

And these Indian Muslims must never forget, that in the ideology of Pakistan they too are Pakistanis! Again the Fight for Pakistan was also a Fight for Them!

MashAllah!:pakistan:

Not really. You spoke to one guy & inferred that they idolize pakistan? It is true that Gujarat incident was very unfortunate, but it is also true that a very different story is told in Pakistan about this.
Gujarat incident has not affected India's religious integrity
I don't live in Pakistan, I live in Dubai, intermingle with more Indians than Pakistanis. I'm not saying all Indian Muslims are like that or that the ones who are bitching about India are traitors or something. They have just been wronged in horrible ways.

On the other hand it is expected of Indian Muslims to be overly anti-Pakistani, so the famous well off ones would always go out of their way to show how anti-Pakistani they are.

I don't live in Pakistan, I live in Dubai, intermingle with more Indians than Pakistanis. I'm not saying all Indian Muslims are like that or that the ones who are bitching about India are traitors or something. They have just been wronged in horrible ways.
On the other hand it is expected of Indian Muslims to be overly anti-Pakistani, so the famous well off ones would always go out of their way to show how anti-Pakistani they are.

Yes, when there are religious riots, they leave a deep mark on the suffered. Whatever religion thay may have

And I would not agree that every indian muslim is expected to be an anti-pakistani. The famous ones you are talikng about, may well have been political leaders, trying to gain some political advantage by anti-pakistani remarks. I am talking about a common indian muslim man. they are bound with their country, no doubt about it

I don't have a problem with that. I am a hindu, and I have gone to Masjids with my muslim friends...they do the same...and nobody makes a bruhaha about it here... not so sure about your area.
And does somebody expect Indian muslims to have a different agenda from Government of India? If yes, for what reason? Only because they are muslims are Pakistan is a muslim country? Forget it friends, that's not going to happen. Things are much different in India. There are no 'Indian Hindus', 'Indian muslims', 'India Jews' etc. If it were so, APJ Abdul Kalam would not build us missiles, would not be our president. Pathan brothers would not win us cricket matches. A R Rahman would not shower his divine music here. You may need to look at the world after removing your thick religious glasses which are blinding you.

I do admit that terrorists get some local muslim support, but thats all. When some entity claims to be purely religious, they invariable get at least some support anywhere in the world. Thats true about all countries, all religions.

According to Teachings of Islam, a Muslim who does Pooja inside a Hindu temple is not a Muslim anymore. Also Muslims cant marry Hindus or Sikhs and "Muslims" marrying Hindus and Sikhs is widely practiced in India these days so I dont know if you can actually call an Indian "Muslim" a Muslim.

I don't accept anything against Islam,and Islam states.To Burn Pakistan flag by muslims ? Arab Flag ? Turkey Flag ? Iran Flag ? Siria Flag ?

The real Muslim people didn't burn thoose flags.My opinion.

Gents,
regardless of hostilities bet India?pak. I cannot tell you how much hatred I ve seen by these indian muslims against pakistan. I meanI am not talking about when Halaat are tense. I just cant stand em....believe me I have relative from india. these people are something else. And I am talking about some of my experience with these people from 1984somethin when I was so young so just imagine.
I have no problem with anyone being patriotic. I ve come across several hindus and they act normal.

Indian Muslims were the biggest looser of Partition, that just made them minority. If you want to understand their psycho, you need to be in their shoe first. If I were them I would be thinking that my brothers showed me their back and had their own country and we are stuck here as minority. I know a lot of hindus will not agree to annex pakistan but muslims of India will welcome that..

So Iranians burn or torn our flags, Indians does the same, what difference does it make? Someone was making a comment earlier about being a superpower, only superpowers get their flags burned.Lol.

BD never burnt any PK flags.. we are done with that in 71 all we can :enjoy:

Indian Muslims Way of Showing Loyalty to India, Simple is that.

Somebody said this is Media as well That Indian Muslims have to abuse Pakistan Double than an Average Indian Does In order to Show Complete Allegiance and Loyalty to India.

According to Teachings of Islam, a Muslim who does Pooja inside a Hindu temple is not a Muslim anymore. Also Muslims cant marry Hindus or Sikhs and "Muslims" marrying Hindus and Sikhs is widely practiced in India these days so I dont know if you can actually call an Indian "Muslim" a Muslim.

Have you been to India yourself? Have you been to Old Delhi, and the muslim areas?

People still throng the streets at Ramadhan nights, listening to the Qur'aan (something that happened in Pakistan until the 60s) all night.

Don't judge the Bharatiya muslim community by the actions of celebrities like Shah Rukh or Salman. There are many muslims in Bharat, who practice Islam better than us in Pakistan. This may be due to the fact that it Islam is a part of their identity, as well as religion.

There are more Muhadiseen (those who have memorised entire books of hadees) in Bharat than any other country.

I have had the opportunity to befriend many a muslim Bharati, and their adherence to their religion is something to be admired at by us.

Of course there are exceptions, and some people compromise to please the host community. I saw this with soem Pakistani Americans, whose names ranged from Cam (kamran), Mo (Mohammad) to Bob (babur). Does this mean we can make generalised statement about all Pakistani Americans?

Have you been to India yourself? Have you been to Old Delhi, and the muslim areas?

People still throng the streets at Ramadhan nights, listening to the Qur'aan (something that happened in Pakistan until the 60s) all night.

Don't judge the Bharatiya muslim community by the actions of celebrities like Shah Rukh or Salman. There are many muslims in Bharat, who practice Islam better than us in Pakistan. This may be due to the fact that it Islam is a part of their identity, as well as religion.

There are more Muhadiseen (those who have memorised entire books of hadees) in Bharat than any other country.

I have had the opportunity to befriend many a muslim Bharati, and their adherence to their religion is something to be admired at by us.

Of course there are exceptions, and some people compromise to please the host community. I saw this with soem Pakistani Americans, whose names ranged from Cam (kamran), Mo (Mohammad) to Bob (babur). Does this mean we can make generalised statement about all Pakistani Americans?

i am with you in this :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom