What's new

Indian Muslims Brun Pakistan Flag ( looks more like islamic flag than Pakistani)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Muslims were the biggest looser of Partition, that just made them minority. If you want to understand their psycho, you need to be in their shoe first. If I were them I would be thinking that my brothers showed me their back and had their own country and we are stuck here as minority. I know a lot of hindus will not agree to annex pakistan but muslims of India will welcome that..

Actually I think the minorities of Pakistan are the biggest loosers by the same logic and a better look. Btw there are still a lot of optimistic people who think India and Pakistan should reunite. This is more because of a sentiment of unification rather than of an any religious thought.

Indians have learnt to detach their religion from any concept of nationhood. Atleast the newer generations have come to this state. I guess many people on this forum may never understand this.

I am not saying there is not discrimination at all in India. Discrimination has become like honour killings. They may still happen. But you know what happens later...

But no muslim needs this kind of insurance in India.

Last edited:
What people haven't noticed is that these were not muslims banning the flag at all. You can see them all holding red communist flags, while the person in the video is a communist leader. Just because he has a muslim name, doesn't mean he is muslim. It is well known that communists are avowed secularists and atheists (with a few exceptions these days).

The title should be communists burning Pakistani flag, not Indian muslims.

Indian Muslims were the biggest looser of Partition, that just made them minority. If you want to understand their psycho, you need to be in their shoe first. If I were them I would be thinking that my brothers showed me their back and had their own country and we are stuck here as minority. I know a lot of hindus will not agree to annex pakistan but muslims of India will welcome that..

They were already a minority before or after partition!

But yes, the partition has divided the Muslims of pre-partition India into first two and then three parts. It was the choice made by them and they have to decide how it is working for them.

Do you also apply the same logic of "my brothers showed me their back" to your separation from Pakistan?

They're too scared to do anything else. Pakistanis are lucky to be living in Pakistanis, else they'd be faced with the same dilemma. Unfortunate for Indian Muslims.

They don't look scared to me. They look angry, if facial expressions are anything to go by.

Regarding dilemmas, I can see more than one major dilemma for Pakistani muslms to contend with.

According to Teachings of Islam, a Muslim who does Pooja inside a Hindu temple is not a Muslim anymore. Also Muslims cant marry Hindus or Sikhs and "Muslims" marrying Hindus and Sikhs is widely practiced in India these days so I dont know if you can actually call an Indian "Muslim" a Muslim.

These are precisely the thick religious glasses which are blinding you. In my view at least. In your view, you may be following the religion. We just have different frame of references - thats all..

These Indian Muslims are traitors and no muslims in my eyes.
They apparently love their country which is guilty of killing quite some Pakistani muslims in Kashmir and other areas.

Last edited:
They apparently love their country which is innocent of killing quite some Pakistani muslims in Kashmir and other areas.

What would you say about the Pakistan army killing people in Balochistan and FATA because they are indulging in anti-national behavior?

Can anti-national behavior be condoned based on the religion of the people?

And I think its a wrong premise that India is killing any innocents based on their religion. India can surely do much better than it is now but it is not discriminating against people based on their identity.

They apparently love their country which is innocent of killing quite some Pakistani muslims in Kashmir and other areas.

Gosh, then I wonder what is to be said for Pakistani muslims, who love their country which is bombing their own people at the behest of America.

Such logic works both ways Jihad. So keep that in mind before you utter such useless slurs.

Has this got through to anyone??? These people are not muslims, but communists...They are holding communist flags, and the guy speaking is a communist leader.

Since when does the word communist equal muslim?

Gosh, then I wonder what is to be said for Pakistani muslims, who love their country which is bombing their own people at the behest of America.

Such logic works both ways Jihad. So keep that in mind before you utter such useless slurs.

We're bombing the terrorists. Since when have you been on the side of the terrorists?

We're bombing the terrorists. Since when have you been on the side of the terrorists?

I am not. Isn't that apparent from my post?

Terrorists or not, they are still "fellow muslims", if the logic employed by "Jihad" here is to be believed.

Why don't you counter his argument instead that Indian muslims are not "true muslims' because they are patriotic to India?

Why don't you counter his argument instead that Indian muslims are not "true muslims' because they are patriotic to India?

I wrote a lengthy eulogy of Bharatiya Muslims a few posts back.

As for burning of a Pakistani flag by muslims (which didn't happen in this case), it is neither here nor there. Believing and liking pakistan is not a criteria for being a Muslim. It is not an act of faith to believe and love the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, especially not for someone who isn't Pakistani.

Last edited:

by innocent, do you mean guilty?

And thankfully, you are not God. So you don't get to decide who is a muslim and who's not.

Last edited:

Bombing their "own" people, you know that we're after scum which is abusing the name of Islam for it's own rights.
I am against the killing of Muslims, note this, i'm saying MUSLIMS, people who do not believe that their country is above their faith, and in the case of certain Indian muslims, this seems to be the case.
They are treated as low class citizens in their own country, they are against Pakistan and Pakistani muslims, they do not realize the benefit they could get by living in Pakistan among alot of their own fellow believers.
They support their nation of India, which has been guilty of killing thousands of innocent Muslims in their part of Kashmir aswell as other parts in India aswell.
They live in a state which says it's open for all religions and minorities and is "secular", while infact, the country is dominated by Hindu's, and most of them, not at all fond of Muslims in particular.
How can they live or actually then be proud of their India while they know that this is the reality they're living in and by supporting India, they are also supporting the wrongdoing against alot of Muslims, also, by supporting India against Pakistan, they are also immediately rallying against their own fellow Muslims, and I wonder, why?

by innocent, do you mean guilty?

And thankfully, you are not God. So you don't get to decide who is a muslim and who's not.

Yes, I meant guilty, thanks for pointing that out, was a typo.
And yes, I never claimed to be God, I dislike people who claim to be "God" or associate themselves with the allmighty.
Hence why I said, "in my eyes", since I am simply lost why Indian muslims would support their state, in where they have suffered so much and where their state is a pain in the arse for the Islamic republic of Pakistan?
What pride do they have? Indian muslims are not keen on handing over Indian held Kashmir, but why is that? "For India"?, not for the Muslim majority living in Kashmir, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom