What's new

Indian Muslims Brun Pakistan Flag ( looks more like islamic flag than Pakistani)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I meant guilty, thanks for pointing that out, was a typo.
And yes, I never claimed to be God, I dislike people who claim to be "God" or associate themselves with the allmighty.
Hence why I said, "in my eyes", since I am simply lost why Indian muslims would support their state, in where they have suffered so much and where their state is a pain in the arse for the Islamic republic of Pakistan?
What pride do they have? Indian muslims are not keen on handing over Indian held Kashmir, but why is that? "For India"?, not for the Muslim majority living in Kashmir, apparently.

Disgusting. Truly.

Why do they love India? Because its their homeland. That's the reason. That's always the reason.

Why do mothers love their sons? Why do fathers love their daughters?

I have one question.Why are we so worried about Indian muslims?Why do we need to know what they have and what they don't?Did they ever ask our help?NO.
They made their choice in 1947.They are comfortable in India so let us leave them that way.
From the Indian Muslims I met personally,they don't seem to regret being Indian,despite some degree of discrimination evident.They love their motherland as we love ours.
And as for these people,Darkstar already mentioned the reason for burning the flag.

@Omar1984

By saying Indian muslims aren't really muslims,you just committed a sin,you can not term any muslim a non believer.India gave birth to people like Dr.Zakir Naik,remember that.

...and I truly regret that.

What's the reason?He is a good example of a moderate muslim.Do you like Bin Laden type of muslim or Salman Rushdie type of muslims?Two extremists.:what:

Have you been to India yourself? Have you been to Old Delhi, and the muslim areas?

People still throng the streets at Ramadhan nights, listening to the Qur'aan (something that happened in Pakistan until the 60s) all night.

Don't judge the Bharatiya muslim community by the actions of celebrities like Shah Rukh or Salman. There are many muslims in Bharat, who practice Islam better than us in Pakistan. This may be due to the fact that it Islam is a part of their identity, as well as religion.

There are more Muhadiseen (those who have memorised entire books of hadees) in Bharat than any other country.

I have had the opportunity to befriend many a muslim Bharati, and their adherence to their religion is something to be admired at by us.

Of course there are exceptions, and some people compromise to please the host community. I saw this with soem Pakistani Americans, whose names ranged from Cam (kamran), Mo (Mohammad) to Bob (babur). Does this mean we can make generalised statement about all Pakistani Americans?

I just don't agree with your views here. Do you judge a muslim by how often he listens to the quran, memorizes the hadiths?

Is Shah Rukh Khan a bad muslim? Is he trying to please hindus? Suck up to them?

I just don't agree with your views here. Do you judge a muslim by how often he listens to the quran, memorizes the hadiths?

Is Shah Rukh Khan a bad muslim? Is he trying to please hindus? Suck up to them?

We are no one to judge who is good muslim or who is not.But listening to Quran and reading it and offering saalat are signs of good muslim.Provided he uses what he learnt from quran to his daily life.

We are no one to judge who is good muslim or who is not.But listening to Quran and reading it and offering saalat are signs of good muslim.Provided he uses what he learnt from quran to his daily life.

Listening to the Qur'aan and offering Nimaz are the signs of a worshipper, and this worship is between the person and God. The signs of a good muslim is how he treats those around him, the rights of other people upon him. His family, neighbours, relatives, country men, etc.

I mentioned Shah Rukh and Salman because people can use their example to generalise about the lifestyle of common Bharatia Muslims.

Most Bharatia muslims are not wine bibbers who marry outside their religion, and attend Hindu Pujas. These celebrities live in a bubble, not like the common Bharatia man.

What's the reason?He is a good example of a moderate muslim.Do you like Bin Laden type of muslim or Salman Rushdie type of muslims?Two extremists.:what:

I find him a hypocrite. His argument style is rhetorical and not convincing at all for non-Muslims.

Salman Rushdie is not muslim, - only his name is Muslim, so lets ignore that.

But you're right - though I absolutely loath the guy, better him than some extremist preacher.

It seems there is some controversy on this thread as to who is a Muslim and who isn't, and I've seen some people say that by marrying a Hindu or a Sikh a Muslim becomes a non-Muslim.

If someone believes that there is only one God worthy of worship, that He has no partners, and that Muhammad (SAWS) is His last and final messenger, then they are Muslim. You cannot call this person a non-Muslim unless they deny this, or they deny a fundamental aspect of Islam like Salah (Namaz).

If a person believes this, but he drinks alcohol, has sex outside of marriage, and doesn't pray, he is a sinner, but still a Muslim. If he says that Salah/Namaz is not required - that would make him non-Muslim. But if he believes in Namaz but just doesn't do it, it doesn't make him non-Muslim, just a very bad and sinning one.

Furthermore, the idea of Asabiyyah (originally "tribalism" but now also meaning "nationalism"), which means blind loyalty to your tribe, country, etc, is foreign to Islam. If someone practices it, they are being a bad Muslim, not a non-Muslim. You shouldn't place your country or your tribe, like Pakistan, India, or US, or whatever, before Islam.

I support Pakistan as an Islamic country, as a homeland for the Muslims of northwestern South Asia, and I call myself a Pakistani because the ideals for Pakistan go hand-in-hand with those of Islam. Where the actions of Pakistan's government, Pakistan's military, and the Pakistani people are anti-Islam, I openly criticize and oppose them and seek to change them.

My primary loyalty lies with the principles of Islam, and Islam sees no borders based on ethnicity, race, or politics. In the end, Pakistan for me is just one step up in the ladder from colonial rule to re-establishing the Khilafat. The Ummah was under colonial rule. Now we are free and rule ourselves and can start rebuilding. Then we can start uniting, for example, Pakistan-Afghanistan-Iran, and so on and so forth until the whole Ummah is one State. I don't see Pakistan as an independent state forever. I see Pakistan as having been founded for the purpose of uniting itself with Muslim and Islamic states elsewhere in the world. Eventually, all these Islamic states merge together as the provinces of one Ummah State.

As far as Indian Muslims go, Pakistan today cannot be called an Islamic state so I don't think they should feel an obligation to make "Hijrat" to Pakistan. But at the same time, as Muslims, they should not be caught up in blind nationalism ("Asabiyyah") and should forge brotherly ties with Muslims all around the world, including in Pakistan. Pakistanis, on the other hand, should work towards making Pakistan an Islamic state that can be the Noor of the Ummah and an example for all nations to imitate, both Muslims and non-Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom