What's new

Indian muslim :Javed Akhtar's India & Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your point? I mean whats the difference?

My point is that they are Indians just like the other citizens of her, the only differance is they practice Islam rather than Hinduism, budhism, Sikhism, jainism, Christanity, Judaism, parsi andany other religion that may exist in India. Hence being an Indian its obvious being loyal, patriotic, enthusiastic about progress and love their nation. And being a muslim doesn't make differance; should they have different feeling than that of the whole nation?? No. They are Indians first, and contributed a lot being an Indian.

Lets have a example, there are several Industries that are owned by Muslims, E.g. Cipla, Wockhardt, Infosys na d may be more. Cipla existed from 1934. They have contributed to nations economy and society. Why look at the negative aspect of their's, when we have a lot of positive ones.
I work at Wockardt Research centre Aurangabad, and my companies owner is Dr. Habil Khorakiwala. Our company has about 20% Muslim employees. Many of them at RND. I personally has very good relations with many of them and you would please to know in world cup they demanded half day off from work see Ind-Pak semi final, which after winning we celebrated togather. We have a turnover of about more than 1 billion $. His son Huzefa is social worker and has very high regards in society. You need not bash Pakistan for sake of prooving your loyalty, but the certain senarios resulted in Hatred amongst all civil society of Which Muslims are integral part.

My point is Muslims here in India are nothing different than any other citizen, discriminating them as Only muslims who live in india, or presenting false facts make them angry, also our beloved Pakistan does not represent whole Islam.

With regards

Most Indian Muslims and muslims in the whole world love each other but we have some american and indian slaves such as fareed zakria and javed akhtar which are trying their best to divide Muslims but they will fail

Dear Brother,

Slave is very much offensive word you have used against one of the most respected citizens of India. What do you know about him, he is one of the most respected personals of Bollywood who has recognized for his poetry and lyrice.

Who is trying to divide Muslims or I rather say Humans in the name of religion?

Yes every human should love other human, and I find no difference in a man from Pakistan and me. I would change my perspective only if you present me a fact than citizens of Pakistan (I am not using word Muslims) are not Homo sapien sapien (Which I considers myself) and rather other species.

My brother, yes I used the word brother ( I am Hindu by religion) cause I find no difference in you and me, please change your mindset, develop your nation and compete on economic front rather than putting your lovely nose in our home matters

PS: Islam is not patented by Pakistan

With regards

As an Indian Muslim, I will say that virtually all Indians have a disliking for Pakistan. This goes especially for those liberal Indians, for whom religion does not matter.

There are some Indian Muslims who do have positive views of Pakistan, but they are mainly from the older generation.

..as for Indians who keep asking why Indian Muslims try to "prove their patriotism by badmouthing Pakistan"...why do you Non-Muslim Indians question our patriotism in the first place? And would you have asked the same question had Javed Akhtar been a Hindu?

Most Indian Muslims and muslims in the whole world love each other but we have some american and indian slaves such as fareed zakria and javed akhtar which are trying their best to divide Muslims but they will fail

Since you are a Pakistani, let me just say that Fareed Zakaria has probably done much more for Muslims in American or around the world in terms of their image and integration than any Pakistani origin American ever has.

The days of Pakistan's aim of free-riding on Islam and Muslims and using it for its own geopolitical endgames is over. And sooner PA/establishment leadership realize the better for all of us.

In fact, GoP would do well to actually listen to prescriptions that he has been talking about Pakistan recently.

As an Indian Muslim, I will say that virtually all Indians have a disliking for Pakistan. This goes especially for those liberal Indians, for whom religion does not matter.

There are some Indian Muslims who do have positive views of Pakistan, but they are mainly from the older generation.

So why are you on this Pakistani forum if you dislike Pakistan?

Why do you think Pakistanis will be affected by how Bharti Muslims view us?

Too much obsession I would say. But in a country where you would be killed for supporting the Pakistani team I would show hate too then. I wouldn't want to be a victim in Gujrat Genocide or Kashmir Genocide.

Dear,

I would say we are here for a cause, we are here to build relations, we are here to know the people from the land call land of pure. This is open forum and everyone can be member till he maintains his dignity. Indian's who follow Islam does not joine the chorus of public, they first analyze the situation and then present their view. This may or may not be liked by our Pakistani brothers. But that how you take your criticism, either you overcome your shortcomings, or justify them by one thing or other.
I wouldn't say that Indians are perfect or the nation is perfect, but I know my nation starts from me and I can take the criticism as a eye opening. I hope this helps you.:agree:

regards

Probably because a majority of Pakistanis identify themselves as muslims first, and Pakistanis later. The concept of a muslim Ummah still runs quite deep in the modern day Pakistani psyche...

Too much obsession I would say. But in a country where you would be killed for supporting the Pakistani team I would show hate too then. I wouldn't want to be a victim in Gujrat Genocide or Kashmir Genocide.
(Original Post by Karachiite)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that you're reply is so bitter just shows the fact that you guys get really annoyed when Indian Muslims support India over Pakistan (because you guys are taught from day 1 that Muslims are treated like crap in India.)

I have no obsession for you or your country, Pakistan. I am very interested in politics, especially politics in South Asia. What happens in your country affects my country greatly. Which is why I am here.

And if anything, it is your people who are obsessed with India, not the other way around. Your country's policies tend to revolve around India. And it is YOU guys that walk around like the guardians of Islam, and Indian Muslims in particular, when really we want to have nothing to do with you.

In India, yes Muslims suffer. But so do Hindus. So do Sikhs. So do Christians. We are a developing nation and it will take us some more time to straighten out the problems.. The wounds of partition will take time to heal.

In Kashmir, Hindus suffered greatly in 1990. In Delhi, Sikhs suffered greatly in 1984. In Kerala, Muslim extremists attack Hindus. And so on and so on. But ofcourse, none of that matters to you because it doesn't give you a justification for the existence of your country, Pakistan.

Therefore, You need not bring up the Gujarat incident. But of course, you Pakistanis are the guardians of Islam, aren't you?

I suggest you worry about your own country, which has a worse track record in terms of minority rights, according to the UN. In 2010 Pakistan was named one of the 10 most dangerous countries for minorities. Your Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmaddiyas live in horrible conditions and suffer more than any minority in India does. Then there's Balochistan, as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that you're reply is so bitter just shows the fact that you guys get really annoyed when Indian Muslims support India over Pakistan (because you guys are taught from day 1 that Muslims are treated like crap in India.)

I have no obsession for you or your country, Pakistan. I am very interested in politics, especially politics in South Asia. What happens in your country affects my country greatly. Which is why I am here.

And if anything, it is your people who are obsessed with India, not the other way around. Your country's policies tend to revolve around India. And it is YOU guys that walk around like the guardians of Islam, and Indian Muslims in particular, when really we want to have nothing to do with you.

In India, yes Muslims suffer. But so do Hindus. So do Sikhs. So do Christians. We are a developing nation and it will take us some more time to straighten out the problems.. The wounds of partition will take time to heal.

In Kashmir, Hindus suffered greatly in 1990. In Delhi, Sikhs suffered greatly in 1984. In Kerala, Muslim extremists attack Hindus. And so on and so on. But ofcourse, none of that matters to you because it doesn't give you a justification for the existence of your country, Pakistan.

Therefore, You need not bring up the Gujarat incident. But of course, you Pakistanis are the guardians of Islam, aren't you?

I suggest you worry about your own country, which has a worse track record in terms of minority rights, according to the UN. In 2010 Pakistan was named one of the 10 most dangerous countries for minorities. Your Hindus, Sikhs, Ahmaddiyas live in horrible conditions and suffer more than any minority in India does. Then there's Balochistan, as well.

Just One thing

:sniper:

nope ...he is the majority.......iv known most people nowadays who hate our western neighbours....

nobody cares what an indian thinks. a "muslim indian" :laugh out loud: is no exception. these so called "muslims: :laugh out loud again: are beneath us.

you people are obsessed and brainwased with regards to Pakistan. and you made a excuse to as to why you are a member on this forum. Nobody gives a damn if you claim to be a hindu convert and now a "Muslim." You are still indian, and if there is war you people not be spared.

FYI: Pakistan is the Guardian of Islam. And you are not welcome. :)

nobody cares what an indian thinks. a "muslim indian" :laugh out loud: is no exception. these so called "muslims: :laugh out loud again: are beneath us.

Beneath you???.. isn't this a racist remark.. And you are so called superior peoples... Damn.. I warn you not to humiliate our Indian brothers...

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

FYI: Pakistan is the Guardian of Islam. And you are not welcome. :)

Sick mentality.. He need a mental hospital..:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom