What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

The indian Muslims i have met, always keep bringing up that the two nation theory has failed. "If Pakistan had not happened, the population of Muslim would be higher then hindu today." They were even happy when 370 was revoked. They said people of Kashmir were of low caste people that painted Muslims in a bad image. Now with the article gone, indian gov will bring development to Kashmir and pull those people out of poverty.

At the end of the day, indian Muslims are sanghis too. That is the reality.

In real life, I have heard more anti-Pakistani propaganda from indian Muslims than from indian hindus and sikhs. Trust me, they even hate us more too.

Indians muslims are happy and prosperous than their counterparts elsewere, why should they be anti India? Even some muslims are eager to exploit the Kashmirs new law allowing to buy property ie land and slowly takeover by mass migration, food produce like apples and safron etc are now procured directly and farmers getting good renumeration so the local populace will also fall in line.

Sure they are and indians have killed 43 Chinese troops too.........:disagree:

Just propaganda.

Forget about India Muslims even Hindus are not boycotting any Chinese products.

Modi is unable to take any action against the Chinese on LAC hence he is deflecting the attention with this drama.

In the past when people wanted action against corruption, he came up with a drama called demonetization.

Modi is master of propaganda and deflection.

I really like this guy. He's my favorite Indian poster on this site now. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom