What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

Boycott chinese products is taking momentum in India. It is gradual process, definitely impact is there.
Overnight we can't stop it. There are already chinese product in the supply chain/stores in India. May be govt keeping calm till those are sold/returned.
If people have choice to buy non-chinese product, people will buy it.
Indian muslim stands with India even during conflicts with Pakistan. Why will they side with chinese.

Millions of Indian traders, shopkeepers and repair mechanics depend on Chinese products for their livelihood. So this so-called boycott is mostly bureaucratic harassment.
All useless Chineese toys were banned from Schools 2 years back, as part of exchange of gifts. Nothing happened

@HalfMoon I find it hard to believe Indian Muslims are supporting the Hindu's boycott. What's your call on this?

Lol .
Did you actually trust the imaginary worldof your cheerleaders here?
Irrespective of choatic dramas in our democracy we are blood brothers that look after each other.
All the govt need to do is to keepthis issue for a long time .
Will effectively reduce the Chinese imports

Our efforts are surrounded around convincing Indian Muslims and Indian minorities of the threat from a hindutva extremist India

Indian Muslims have no reason to care about India, it's military or hindutva government

Let the Hindus get beaten to death by the Chinese, why should Indian Muslims care

It is better for Indian Muslims to let China humilate India to control some of the delusions of grandeur amongst hindutva

So Indian Muslims

Go forth and buy Chinese products
Don't give a toss about Indian military
Let the Hindus die on the border if they want to
Why should Indian Muslims care?

Your job is to protect your community against hindutva extremism

Lol .
Irrespective of choatic dramas in our democracy we are blood brothers that look after each other.

Ye we can see how you treat your blood brother dalits - let alone different religions. A land of intolerance - hatred and anger let by a arsehole who will bring India down. Dont come on here talking about blood brothers - thats disrespectful and in fact disgraceful.

Ye we can see how you treat your blood brother dalits - let alone different religions. A land of intolerance - hatred and anger let by a arsehole who will bring India down. Dont come on here talking about blood brothers - thats disrespectful and in fact disgraceful.

Lol.
When Indian says the things about India .
A Pakistani try to teach an Indian about his nation.
Lol

Once again proving there is no difference between indian Muslim and Hindu. Both come from the same cloth, and both should be treated the same. The biggest backstab to the people of Kashmirs came from indian Muslims, who kept silent about the actions of indian army.

They didn't keep silent, they have always wholeheartedly supported all kinds of indian state terrorism on Kashmiris for the past 7 decades.

I heard Indian don't allow Indian Muslims eating beef anymore?
Is that true?

Lol .
All the govt need to do is to keepthis issue for a long time .
Will effectively reduce the Chinese imports
A democracy country that lockdown Kashmir and cut the internet off for longest period which holds a world record?
A democracy country that bully/kill it's own citizens just because of eating beef?

Seems the pdf warriors here are more knowledgable than we Indians abt India, what a pity, believe me nobody cares a shit abt whats is vomitted here in this forum, I only find only a handful of higy respected people here rest are all unemployed youths.
What away to spoil a forum by these fan boys.

I heard Indian don't allow Indian Muslims eating beef anymore?
Is that true?

A democracy country that lockdown Kashmir and cut the internet off for longest period which holds a world record?
A democracy country that bully/kill it's own citizens just because of eating beef?

We will do exactly same in Maharashtra,Kerala,etc if people dont behave properly .
That is the law of land

I've also met a lot of ur country men, whem i was working in Dubai, When i say am Indian I could see the desperate face of most of them doing meagre cleaning jobs, admiring Indians some out of jealousy, They will be shocked when we speak patriotically about our country, they expect muslims to be unhappy in India, it seeing the backwardness of Pakistan most Indian muslims feel ita better safe in India

Those people dont know how the life inside in India .
We have the total freedom to express our opinion be it religious,political whatever it is .
So everyone knows who must be accepted and who must be rejected .

I've also met a lot of ur country men, whem i was working in Dubai, When i say am Indian I could see the desperate face of most of them doing meagre cleaning jobs, admiring Indians some out of jealousy, They will be shocked when we speak patriotically about our country, they expect muslims to be unhappy in India, it seeing the backwardness of Pakistan most Indian muslims feel ita better safe in India

Has Delhi stopped burning yet?

I believe Indian police are equally arresting offenders and in no way hunting down Muslims protecting their homes and localities

What are you talking dude? Are you high?

Back
Top Bottom