What's new

Indian Muslim body issues fatwa for boycott of Chinese goods

Both these cities were built and owned by Parsis.

Cute to see two Pakistanis laying claim to it.

In the real world you wouldn't get past the gate of our private watering holes.

Sad sad sad poor little cchokra bois.

:lol:

Doc you're an ajeeb qism ka character. I've noticed you like to dwell on past glories of your people A LOT. Haaliya waqt (present times) mein aajaiye. Your people are nothing but a spent force now. Jo bacchay kucchay Parsi thay Karachi mein, they've died out or are dying out due to low fertility rates and endogamy. The same will happen in Bombay in 50 years. I don't know why you keep waxing rhetoric over some imagined revival of Zoroastrianism. And as for you and Nilu Pule and all your chawl-like friends, we are glad we don't have your types here in Pakistan. The Nana Patekar jhopadpatti essence is just too strong in you.

Doc you're an ajeeb qism ka character. I've noticed you like to dwell on past glories of your people A LOT. Haaliya waqt (present times) mein aajaiye. Your people are nothing but a spent force now. Jo bacchay kucchay Parsi thay Karachi mein, they've died out or are dying out due to low fertility rates and endogamy. The same will happen in Bombay in 50 years. I don't know why you keep waxing rhetoric over some imagined revival of Zoroastrianism. And as for you and Nilu Pule and all your chawl-like friends, we are glad we don't have your types here in Pakistan. The Nana Patekar jhopadpatti essence is just too strong in you.

Bro - there is almost a bitterness tainting each one of his posts. A sense of annoyance and inadequacy in the real world. To constantly put down and belittle others is a trait often acquired by people who start believing their captor and falling into a Stockholm Syndrome effect. Sad really - thats probably he wears pink most of the time on hear.

Let's leave him alone. it's impossible to fix someone like him. He has unnecessarily derailed this thread. From now on, let's all return to the core topic of Muslim body fatwa on Chinese goods.

There are no clergy in Islam and they definitely do not have the authority to issue any sort of "fathwa".

They are victims of Hindutvaism crying for acceptance while being raped and lynched.

There are no clergy in Islam and they definitely do not have the authority to issue any sort of "fathwa".

They are victims of Hindutvaism crying for acceptance while being raped and lynched.
It seems you yourself is giving a Supreme Fatwa on behalf Islam and all Muslims. But, Muslim or what everybody has the right to express his mind. But, you are here trying to suppress that right by issuing a Fatwa in the name of religion.

I think Muslims in India went against China because the Chinese eat pork. But, why it is that the champion Muslims in Pakistan are kissing Chinese chicks? Do not they feel the smell of pork?

It seems you yourself is giving a Supreme Fatwa on behalf Islam and all Muslims. But, Muslim or what everybody has the right to express his mind. But, you are here trying to suppress that right by issuing a Fatwa in the name of religion.

I think Muslims in India went against China because the Chinese eat pork. But, why it is that the champion Muslims in Pakistan are kissing Chinese chicks? Do not they feel the smell of pork?

Oye Bangladeshi why the hell are you so obsessed with Pakistan? We don't say anything to you when you arselick India. Your mouth probably smells like cow piss cause you're so busy licking Indian's butts.

We Pakistanis live rent free in you Bangladeshis minds.

Yes, Pakistan is a super country with one of highest per capita income. BD people always dream to make Hijrat to that country.
Should we pay you this month's rent? We occupy so much space in your mind for free, it's only fair we pay you.

Pork...? Do you know pig isn't an evil animal. It's God's creation and in Islam all life has to respected.

Indian Muslim clerics cannot make a "fathwa" in support of of a Hindu military responsible for the Terrorism against Kashmiris. In such cases they should just keep quiet.

@HalfMoon @Shantanu_Left @Naofumi @AfrazulMandal @manlion
and the rest. Sorry can't remember their names.
So the Fatwa is working.

Boycott Chinese products can make good headlines but it is not feasible/practical.

This move is bound to fail. Indians love Chinese products.

You can get quality products at reasonable prices only from China.

Products from other countries are too expensive and most Indians cannot afford.

Once again proving there is no difference between indian Muslim and Hindu. Both come from the same cloth, and both should be treated the same. The biggest backstab to the people of Kashmirs came from indian Muslims, who kept silent about the actions of indian army.

@HalfMoon I find it hard to believe Indian Muslims are supporting the Hindu's boycott. What's your call on this?

@HalfMoon I find it hard to believe Indian Muslims are supporting the Hindu's boycott. What's your call on this?
On ground level, no one is boycotting anything except some ultra-nationalists. It's the custom and ports guys who are blockading goods, afterall it's upto government to decide what it want.

Back
Top Bottom