What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

Read statement by Yasin Bhatkal's family after he was arrested

The family of Indian Mujahideen co-founder Yasin Bhatkal says it is relieved that he has been arrested because "the truth will come out and our fears that he would be eliminated in a fake encounter have been put to rest."

Statement-yasin.jpg

Kill this scum after getting all the info

& Please can we keep out all BJP-Kaun Angreez BS out of this thread just sit back & Enjoy the thread

Why are so many people here expressing disbelief and incredulity at the news, and asking how our intel agencies caught him so suddenly and out of the blue?

That's the nature of intel work by good intelligence agencies. We won't get day by day reports of what they do, only the final result gets known, and even that is rare. As the reports suggest, they had been shadowing him for several months, tracking his activities until finally they apprehended him. Their hard work happens behind the scenes. Real life spies are not like james bond, but like George Smiley.

For heavens sake, cut the Congress v/s BJP stuff here, and enjoy the fact that yet another enemy of the nation has been nabbed by our authorities.

Great news... Kudos to our intel agencies for their good work off late. Keep it going till we tick off everyone in that most wanted list... :tup:

I can't believe you just compared Indian Army to terrorist scum like Bhatkal.
That is the whole premise of this argument.

You are an Indian, you can't believe it, there are millions of Pakistanis who do find it believable and they want to address Indian Army is terrorists as well.

Indian Army is an organization, you can not tarnish an organization because of the crimes committed by few rotten eggs. And as far as rapes and fake encounter are concerned Pakistan Army has much worse record, so lets not even go there.
The point is what the organization is doing, there are many people who can point out terrorist like activities of the Indian Army, from bombings, to rapes, to arson - which is why we also repeatedly say "lets not go there" and lets have cleaner discussion. Terrorist is one of the more nicer words Pakistanis are going to say for Indian Army. When the point is to offend they can be as capable as Indians when they refer to Kashmiri separatists as "bastards, pigs, dogs and sons of bitches".

Its probably for the best that "the forum policy for libel" is limited to Kashmir related issues, and no name calling for uniformed soldiers be it from India, Pakistan or any XYZ country. Otherwise next thing you know Indians will start calling TTP as rebels, militants and Baloch separatists as freedom fighters and that won't go down too well with you guys.

Technically there should not be any name-calling at all, especially if you know there are people in the audience who support them, this forum is not a ridicule your enemy forum, its a discussion forum about the events and the going ons of the topic. I simply called Bhatkal a militant but there was an objection from the Indian side to insist on calling him terrorist. Such an obsession for name-calling is ridiculous. I didn't mean any praise for him either when I called him militant, I prefer to use neutral terms as much as I can.

When I have to ridicule someone, you'll know it.

That is the whole premise of this argument.

You are an Indian, you can't believe it, there are millions of Pakistanis who do find it believable and they want to address Indian Army is terrorists as well.

You are breaking your own forum rules when your comparing scum like Bhatkal to Indian Army ...besides....this works the other way around as well.....

The point is what the organization is doing, there are many people who can point out terrorist like activities of the Indian Army, from bombings, to rapes, to arson - which is why we also repeatedly say "lets not go there" and lets have cleaner discussion. Terrorist is one of the more nicer words Pakistanis are going to say for Indian Army. When the point is to offend they can be as capable as Indians when they refer to Kashmiri separatists as "bastards, pigs, dogs and sons of bitches"

What the Organization is doing is different from what its people are doing individually, an organization cannot be held responsible for individual actions , this is like saying Indians are Rapists .. Crass generalizations are not going to help out..

Technically there should not be any name-calling at all, especially if you know there are people in the audience who support them, this forum is not a ridicule your enemy forum, its a discussion forum about the events and the going ons of the topic. I simply called Bhatkal a militant but there was an objection from the Indian side to insist on calling him terrorist. Such an obsession for name-calling is ridiculous. I didn't mean any praise for him either when I called him militant, I prefer to use neutral terms as much as I can.

Militants do not try to kill innocent civilians , militants do not bomb bakeries .. and no don't compare this to Indian army ... its very very illogical to do so ...

You are breaking your own forum rules when your comparing scum like Bhatkal to Indian Army ...besides....this works the other way around as well.....
I'm not really comparing, I'm pointing out the problems related to name-calling. If you can't take as well as you give, then its best to not start something you can't finish.

You need to understand, once you set the standards as low as you do, then you won't control how low the standards can go to, the general public sentiment will.

I didn't compare him - I merely called him a militant, inviting a barrage of comments against a well established forum policy.

I'm not really comparing, I'm pointing out the problems related to name-calling. If you can't take as well as you give, then its best to not start something you can't finish.

You need to understand, once you set the standards as low as you do, then you won't control how low the standards can go to, the general public sentiment will.

I didn't compare him - I merely called him a militant, inviting a barrage of comments against a well established forum policy.

Its sad the general public sentiments still supports these groups , despite the real time experience of what these types of groups are capable off

Guys please read what Asim said. He called them militants, which is OK as per forum policy. He did not stop anyone from calling bhatkal a terrorist. He did not say Indians can not call BLA or TTP or LEJ militants too. Then what are we arguing about???

All terrorists are militants, but all militants are not terrorists. So if one wants to use a wider term, which is still correct, without denying your own right to use the correct term, its fine. Kashmir is an exception, but why bring that here? Kashmir is an exception to rationality too.

Why are so many people here expressing disbelief and incredulity at the news, and asking how our intel agencies caught him so suddenly and out of the blue?

That's the nature of intel work by good intelligence agencies. We won't get day by day reports of what they do, only the final result gets known, and even that is rare. As the reports suggest, they had been shadowing him for several months, tracking his activities until finally they apprehended him. Their hard work happens behind the scenes. Real life spies are not like james bond, but like George Smiley.

For heavens sake, cut the Congress v/s BJP stuff here, and enjoy the fact that yet another enemy of the nation has been nabbed by our authorities.

THIS, A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

WHY POLTICISE AND QUESTION EVERYTHING???

He plants bombs in trains, buses and cafes killing indiscriminately unarmed including women and children and says it's God's work, I don't know if he is not a terrorist then who the hell is

True. Can't argue with that. Was actually thinking about Dawood Ibrahim & his millions. Now that would indicate a change in policy if he is suddenly found wandering about. As i said earlier, just idle speculation here. Have no reason to believe that the Pakistanis have actually changed policy. Still, an extraordinary coincidence.

The history of birth of IM is consistent with that. They were all low level young SIMI activists. Most if not all their recruits are very young and recruited through personal contact with their top leadership. The top leadership is not rich with their own criminal mafia setups unlike dawoods or hafizs or ladens. They are essentially field operators, some of them now protected by the friendly neighbor. Their value limited to their field work.

It is a new model, different modus-op. May change with time, as more ''seasoned'' leadership emerges. Not this guy though, he's going to get seasoned with chilli powder.

Seems like the Nepal border is a hot bed for Indian militants.

He seems too young to be the head of anything. Especially considering hes been one since 2008.

Kyun bhai?

Sab log Pappu G thodi hote hain? :lol:

This is not some political party where you'd see a white bearded loony heading a group. Its a damn terrorist organization that has been caught red handed in its acts.

The easiest way to travel and infiltrate and exfiltrate out of India is to use Nepal borders. Pakistanis are allowed in Visa free and so are we (although ours is indefinite); plus our borders with Nepal are either unreachable mountains, ravines, dense thick forests or a combination of all three, making a standard fencing impossible.

So is easy for terrorists to use the border to get in especially with Akhilesh Khan and Nitishullah welcoming them with open arms.

Back
Top Bottom