What's new

Mini skirts at Jama Masjid provoked Bhatkal

Sayeth what? I HAVE BECOME A CLAIRVOYANT THEN, WELL EITHER THAT OR PSYCHIC. When did this happen? Before or after my post here? @SarthakGanguly I knew I was special man, from day one! :woot:

A couple of hours back, I think. By the way, predicting something that has already happened is called "retroactive clairvoyance", and is not really a psychic ability.:lol:

That fellow was going down a slippery slope argument, somehow implying that ignoring khap laws is tantamount to agreeing with necrophilia (don't ask me how that logic works) and so on. When I called him out on it, he accused me of "secular" and "modern" sensibilities.

It's in the thread about Khaps.

I know, today I was branded "secular" by our resident hindu fanatic for that very reason.

I wish that video of Shazia had leaked before the elections began.

U do have some sickular credentials with special soft heart for maoists

A couple of hours back, I think. By the way, predicting something that has already happened is called "retroactive clairvoyance", and is not really a psychic ability.:lol:

That fellow was going down a slippery slope argument, somehow implying that ignoring khap laws is tantamount to agreeing with necrophilia (don't ask me how that logic works) and so on. When I called him out on it, he accused me of "secular" and "modern" sensibilities.

If it was a guy then it can't be Madhu, Manvan, it must have been Manvan.

You were discussing with Lord Manvan. Let not the different avatars fool you. :laugh:
He knows stuff, but his ways... :hitwall:

U do have some sickular credentials with special soft heart for maoists
No soft spot for them. Kill them all.:guns:

But with boots on the ground, because it is not possible to do so with airpower.

You were discussing with Lord Manvan. Let not the different avatars fool you. :laugh:
He knows stuff, but his ways... :hitwall:
I know it's lord Manvan in different avatars. Like all capable and proficient gods, he can assume several avatars.

Too much religion messes up with people's brains. Look at this goat now, must be taking it up his *** in jail

Yasin_Bhatkal_PTI_Clearest_29Aug13_295.jpg
quoted for truth.

hmm.....does that "stuff" has any relevance in this modern age??
but i like him,,,,he never gives up,,,he is our answer to zarvan:p:
Well actually it does in some cases. I find it amusing when people lose their cool while discussing with him. That is exactly what gives him satisfaction. He can never go even close to Zarvan. He just refuses to blow people up :tsk:

Well actually it does in some cases. I find it amusing when people lose their cool while discussing with him. That is exactly what gives him satisfaction. He can never go even close to Zarvan. He just refuses to blow people up :tsk:
true that,,,,,,,btw it wud be interesting ,a debate between the two...:p:

love this,,,,bitch is spilling the beans.....

Are other Muslims allowing mini skirts in jama masjid?

Back
Top Bottom