What's new

Mini skirts at Jama Masjid provoked Bhatkal

This thread is worthless without pictures. :D

You want pictures of foreigners exposing their legs in Jama Masjid? Ok, here you go:

IMG_0944.JPG

You can even catch a glimpe of underwear.:enjoy:

(I hope it doesn't motivate any girls to go crazy and bomb the place. Apparently this is all it takes to kill people.)

@he-man You were saying that only Burqa clad women can be seen near Jama Majid??

wait !! mini skirt in jama masjid ?? No body goes their in mini skirt , they provide a full length veil or something similar, to all ladies.. no??

You want pictures of foreigners exposing their legs in Jama Masjid? Ok, here you go:

You can even catch a glimpe of underwear.:enjoy:

(I hope it doesn't motivate any girls to go crazy and bomb the place. Apparently this is all it takes to kill people.)

Without seeing the pictures, how would I know how much offense to take?

What a secular reason to bomb people. :coffee:

I can already see secularists wiping their tears of joy and happiness at such a justification from their hero Bhatkal.

I'm secular and I am one of those who advocate a Zero Tolerance Policy for Terrorists. Now, does that make me any less secular?

I simply don't understand it as to what people like you have against people who are secular in their outlook. That trait has nothing to do with Nationalism. You're Buddhist I believe, and I recognize you as Indian first and Buddhist later, and your religion and food habits make no difference to me. Why do you think this is a wrong outlook to have??

I'm secular and I am one of those who advocate a Zero Tolerance Policy for Terrorists. Now, does that make me any less secular?

I simply don't understand it as to what people like you have against people who are secular in their outlook. That trait has nothing to do with Nationalism. You're Buddhist I believe, and I recognize you as Indian first and Buddhist later, and your religion and food habits make no difference to me. Why do you think this is a wrong outlook to have??

I commented yesterday that Pakistanis have a disturbing habit of using the word "jew" to describe anythinng they hate. (GEO TV becomes Jew TV and so on.)

Indians have started using the word secular to mean islamist or terrorist or anything they don't like. I can understand that behavior from rabid religious fanatics, but many sane Indian members seem to be doing that too.

What is secular about this islamic terrorist? He himself would stab or shoot a secular person just for being secular. It is ridiculous to misuse that term in this manner.

ISI must have ordered those ladies to wear mini skirts. Of course. How can anything go wrong in India if it wasn't for ISI.

Proud of ISI.:pakistan:

wait !! mini skirt in jama masjid ?? No body goes their in mini skirt , they provide a full length veil or something similar, to all ladies.. no??
As far I know non muslims and ladies are not allowed to enter a mosque . Must be outside the masjid compound.

I commented yesterday that Pakistanis have a disturbing habit of using the word "jew" to describe anythinng they hate. (GEO TV becomes Jew TV and so on.)

Indians have started using the word secular to mean islamist or terrorist or anything they don't like. I can understand that behavior from rabid religious fanatics, but many sane Indian members seem to be doing that too.

What is secular about this islamic terrorist? He himself would stab or shoot a secular person just for being secular. It is ridiculous to misuse that term in this manner.
Let's admit that we Indians have perverted the word 'secular' beyond all definitions. In almost no other country has the so called secularists been so unabashedly pathetic. It's our collective fault that we have all made 'secular' into almost a slang.

@Tshering22 - Let's stick with pseudo secular. :tup: :devil:

Back
Top Bottom