What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

You guys need to realize that this lot is not the normal Azamgarh or Bhendi Bazzar or Dharwad-Hubli quality terrorist. These guys are young, educated, many from affluent families, and heavily indoctrinated. There is a LOT we can and will get, and go a lot deeper and higher, once we take our time and break them slowly.

Patience.

Let us learn the virtue our intelligence agencies have demonstrated.

aik qurbani ka bakra india ko her time jail main chayee so terror ISI lashkar hizbul alive in media and politics :D

Just yesterday @Umair Nawaz called Arun Shourie (a respected BJP leader and intellectual) a k.utta. What was Arun Shourie's crime?
He has written a book against Islam.

If its same Arun Shourie from Bangal in India then he deserves it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arun Shourie is my prophet and you are a k.utta.

See what I did there? There's nothing special about your beliefs, better keep it civil, don't cry blasphemy later.

LOL to hell with u and yr prophet. If u have prophets of such caliber then yr too good for me.

But again if he is same Arun Shourie then!! If its not him then its ok i apologize.

You guys need to realize that this lot is not the normal Azamgarh or Bhendi Bazzar or Dharwad-Hubli quality terrorist. These guys are young, educated, many from affluent families, and heavily indoctrinated. There is a LOT we can and will get, and go a lot deeper and higher, once we take our time and break them slowly.

Patience.

Let us learn the virtue our intelligence agencies have demonstrated.

dude we have such kind of terrorists here in hubli-dharwad...few years back a medical student was arrested , he was working for simi and planing to carry out bombings across prominent places in the city.
Can't understand what problem these psychos have...

India strikes back.

Hard.

At a time and place of its choosing.

Like it always does.

But the JOB IS'NT DONE YET.
Still two more "fish to can".
The Net is still closing in.
The Non-State Actors and the State Actors in a particular part of the world are getting the heat closer to them.
The Non-State Actors face the prospect of geting "bagged" while the State Actors will get progressively unmasked (and confined to where they are).
The best of it all, is the unprecedented co-ordination and co-operation between the various Agencies that is taking place now.
Nothing to complain about. :D

Back
Top Bottom