What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

There's no need to be an *** dude. If the same restrictions were removed there'd be no end to the name-calling against Indians as well.

It's a vice versa thing. If one gives respect, he'll get back respect. One who gives ****, will get back same. It's all about decency. Common people abusing each other pathetically tarnishes their own and their countries image, nothing else.

But the captured guy is different. He is a terrorist. It was proven. He was behind German Bakery blast. Many innocent youths having coffee lost their lives that day. I lost a friend of mine.

One more thing, first bringing Indian army in a topic unrelated is called off topic. Second it's just a matter of perception. Just think if an Indian compares Pakistan army with TTP/BLA, what will you do. Think think!

That is the whole premise of this argument.

You are an Indian, you can't believe it, there are millions of Pakistanis who do find it believable and they want to address Indian Army is terrorists as well.

The point is what the organization is doing, there are many people who can point out terrorist like activities of the Indian Army, from bombings, to rapes, to arson - which is why we also repeatedly say "lets not go there" and lets have cleaner discussion. Terrorist is one of the more nicer words Pakistanis are going to say for Indian Army. When the point is to offend they can be as capable as Indians when they refer to Kashmiri separatists as "bastards, pigs, dogs and sons of bitches".

Technically there should not be any name-calling at all, especially if you know there are people in the audience who support them, this forum is not a ridicule your enemy forum, its a discussion forum about the events and the going ons of the topic. I simply called Bhatkal a militant but there was an objection from the Indian side to insist on calling him terrorist. Such an obsession for name-calling is ridiculous. I didn't mean any praise for him either when I called him militant, I prefer to use neutral terms as much as I can.

When I have to ridicule someone, you'll know it.

He is not a militant and you know that.

why would you use neutral terms for Bhatkal?

If one is a part of an army with clear objectives,i can understand because this is a fair fight.

Bhatkal is not a part of anything like that.

Don't worry Congress will play a summersault against BJP by hanging him on election day :azn:

the biryani worth serving

The way things are going, people wont vote for them even if Congress hang Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi..

Its sad the general public sentiments still supports these groups , despite the real time experience of what these types of groups are capable off

The experiences are equally real and time and time repeated if raised against the Indian army. We cannot build forum policies based on what causes sadness to certain groups.

Our policy is for neutrality.

Back
Top Bottom