What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

Agree but I find this to be too good to be a coincidence. Yaseen Bhatkal wandering about like a tourist? Tunda, coming out of semi retirement to go wandering ionto a trap? Too good to be true

It might seem peculiar alright. But the co-operation/assistance has come from further West....... :)
The guys have simply been FedExed into Nepal. Early Christmas, maybe!?

Seems like the Nepal border is a hot bed for Indian militants.

He seems too young to be the head of anything. Especially considering hes been one since 2008.

Hey @Awesome. He is really not the head of anything. But he is simply high enough as a Terrorist to know many things that matter. That is his real value.
The real Head(s) are still some-place else. With Official cover.
The Minions can only lead upto them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes his name is Mani Shankar Shera Singh..His mom is a Punjabi and dad is south Indian.He got married to a dalit and he became shudra.Later on after discrimination he embraced Islam. He had grudges against Hindus. He had his honeymoon in Nepal so he always to enter India through Nepal. Unfortunately he got nabbed. If I am not Wrong Indian Intelligence was looking for him from quite long. If a 15 yr guy in Peshawar can become a suicide bomber then how come a 25-30 yr old man cannot be a terrorist in India ?

YEAH RIGHT!!!:laughcry: :blink::blink: I had to say this cos of the forum rule but i say"yeah we had to due to forum rules"YEAH RIGHT" :P

But the JOB IS'NT DONE YET.
Still two more "fish to can".
The Net is still closing in.
The Non-State Actors and the State Actors in a particular part of the world are getting the heat closer to them.
The Non-State Actors face the prospect of geting "bagged" while the State Actors will get progressively unmasked (and confined to where they are).
The best of it all, is the unprecedented co-ordination and co-operation between the various Agencies that is taking place now.
Nothing to complain about. :D

Amen brother! Come this elections we must make sure NAMO comes in power otherwise UPA Will kill us.

I bet a movie based on how they caught him would make a great watch. Any such movies available that I can watch?

Also - Is there a (proven and direct) link between the guy you caught earlier and this one?

Bann his entry to heaven.....

Bann his meeting with his God.

Do Col JackBlack treatement..

Killing will be easy punishment.. Publically do something to him which will block his journey to Jannat, That will disallow his meeting with his God..

I hope you guys know what i mean..

Well , LEAVE HIM TO PUBLIC justice and leave him on the square but we are civilized and give every criminal a dignified death?, cos i know i escaped his gokul chat bomb blasts by seconds in hyderabad, but later i found out one of my friend died who came with his fiance,she lived but he died, i did not know about this only later, cos i was about to get down and eat at gokul chat ,when i was told lets go ahead and park ( i was going for those pirated PC game stuff in Haridas market,koti).Then i heard boom,The shop keepers were normal saying maybe a gas cylinder burst.That was my account saved by seconds.

This guy was an Engineering graduate!

And they say: "Terrorists are become terrorists because they are illiterate, uneducated and poor".

Well, there are plenty of poor/illiterate people in the world and they don't become terrorists.

Whereas you have highly educated and very wealthy people (like Bin Laden) becoming terrorists.

hopefully its a sign that hindustan will focus more on homegrown domestic terror outfits as well as tribal/seperatist groups rather than focus on their over-exaggerated "external threat" which exists more in ToI(let)/Times Now tabloids than reality

Because ultimately --- Either you bhartis (especially those in delusion, living overseas and not even being residents of india) could follow the empty meaningless words of that guy "Chidambambaram", who has smugly thrown the responsibility of indian citizens anti-state activities on Pakistan (standard trained reaction of many an indian)

OR....ORRRRRRR

you can ask yourselves WHYYY these young indians -- mostly from poor illiterate districts especially those in Maharashtra -but also well to do people from reasonable and educated backgrounds, come to nurse so much hatred against their "mother country"

ohh so that makes him a k.utta:woot:!btw aren't you that same guy who claimed in some other thread that the first human on earth was Adam:omghaha:man you are really hilarious you know that:laughcry:...

The first man to have set foot on Earth is Adam. Its even written in Christian and Jew bible as well.

If u r a jew and didnt bothered to open yr holly Book then its u yrself to blame.

you can ask yourselves WHYYY these young indians -- mostly from poor illiterate districts especially those in Maharashtra -but also well to do people from reasonable and educated backgrounds, come to nurse so much hatred against their "mother country"

Kuch ka religion se Dimaag kharaab hota hai baakiyon ko terrorists from your country paisa phaikh ke khareed lete hain.
Such piglets exists in all country and don't tell me they don't in your country else you won't be seeing bomb blasts rocking Pakistani streets on almost daily basis. This is even when you are a Muslim country following the same religion as that of these terrorists. Time for you guys to ponder on why these Islamic bunch have turned against their Islamic nation.

Kuch ka religion se Dimaag kharaab hota hai baakiyon ko terrorists from your country paisa phaikh ke khareed lete hain.
Such piglets exists in all country and don't tell me they don't in your country else you won't be seeing bomb blasts rocking Pakistani streets on almost daily basis. This is even when you are a Muslim country following the same religion as that of these terrorists. Time for you guys to ponder on why these Islamic bunch have turned against their Islamic nation.

well in many cases they are just lost and confused people who are being used as pawns......however in Pakistan's case, societal bulwarks against such types exist. Unlike in india, it isnt an issue of alientation in Pakistan - it's more an economic issue.

whereas in india - it is indeed more an ideological issue it seems, not to mention discrimination that has led some of them to become violent

that will require introspection by indian pillars of state (masala media of course included)

i wouldnt blame religion on its own...if you had to do that, you'd be compelled to blame hindu (or rather hindutva) extremism for inflicting harm on not just Muslim community but the Christians and low caste hindus as well.

any misguided zeal in the name of religion is undesirable in any country....blaming Pakistan for every fire-cracker that goes off in india may be the convenient way out of a deeper problem -- but it wont help solve them.

well in many cases they are just lost and confused people who are being used as pawns......however in Pakistan's case, societal bulwarks against such types exist. Unlike in india, it isnt an issue of alientation in Pakistan - it's more an economic issue.

whereas in india - it is indeed more an ideological issue it seems, not to mention discrimination that has led some of them to become violent

that will require introspection by indian pillars of state (masala media of course included)

i wouldnt blame religion on its own...if you had to do that, you'd be compelled to blame hindu (or rather hindutva) extremism for inflicting harm on not just Muslim community but the Christians and low caste hindus as well.

any misguided zeal in the name of religion is undesirable in any country....blaming Pakistan for every fire-cracker that goes off in india may be the convenient way out of a deeper problem -- but it wont help solve them.

Have you ever asked the question why India being home to minorities such as christians, sikhs, buddhists,jews,parsis, jains, people from Bahai faith and Islam has this issue of terrorism from only a particular minority group and that too not from Islamic groups like Bohras?

We all know the answer and I think you yourself answered the question partially - As you stated above it is an ideological issue. If it was not the case you won't see terrorists like Yaseen Bhatkals or Mansoor Peerbhoys.

There is no need for us to do any introspection else we would be frustrated and will have to get angry trying to understand why only a particular minority's group's laws were not altered allowing that particular religious group to follow some medieval practices like polygamy, discriminate against divorced women while other religious laws were altered to reflect the modern society India want to have.

Have you ever asked the question why India being home to minorities such as christians, sikhs, buddhists,jews,parsis, jains, people from Bahai faith and Islam has this issue of terrorism from only a particular minority group and that too not from Islamic groups like Bohras?

We all know the answer and I think you yourself answered the question partially - As you stated above it is an ideological issue. If it was not the case you won't see terrorists like Yaseen Bhatkals or Mansoor Peerbhoys.

There is no need for us to do any introspection else we would be frustrated and will have to get angry trying to understand why only a particular minority's group's laws were not altered allowing that particular religious group to follow some medieval practices like polygamy, discriminate against divorced women while other religious laws were altered to reflect the modern society India want to have.

it's silly to point fingers on one community; why were the Sikhs made to pay the price for what indian state called Sikh extremism and terrorism when their golden temple was brought down to the ground with worshippers inside

why have "majority" hindus resorted to terrorism in the form of RSS deathsquads obliterating Muslims by the thousands (including Pakistani nationals who were foolishly in that country, incidentally)

at the end of the day - these are questions you should be asking members of your homegrown terrorist groups and those who sympathize with them; asking a Pakistani wont solve the problem i dont think

it's silly to point fingers on one community; why were the Sikhs made to pay the price for what indian state called Sikh extremism and terrorism when their golden temple was brought down to the ground with worshippers inside

why have "majority" hindus resorted to terrorism in the form of RSS deathsquads obliterating Muslims by the thousands (including Pakistani nationals who were foolishly in that country, incidentally)

at the end of the day - these are questions you should be asking members of your homegrown terrorist groups and those who sympathize with them; asking a Pakistani wont solve the problem i dont think

Why do you think it is silly to point at one religious community as what we are seeing today in India is terrorism mostly from only one particular community of a particular religion? And weren't you the one who started to go this slippery slope by claiming discrimination?

And aren't we going back to the classic propaganda and argument of the Pakistanis? - RSS deathsquads obliterating muslims by the thousands?? While I will skip responding to this classic B.S, the Sikh extremism and subsequent genocide is something Indians understand and is not proud of - having stated that most Indians including the Sikh brothers and sisters here in this very forum will say it is one political party's scheming and has nothing to do with majority religion.

@Abu Zolfiqar I do not know (nor care) how Pakistan solves its own home grown state funded problem of terrorism.

But as an Indian I believe (and so does our state) that there is only one solution to terrorism.

Find and neutralize the terrorists before they kill you.

Understanding why they became terrorists and sympathizing with their so called travails in life and grudges and grievances is a waste of the state's time and manpower and money, which should be spent on more pressing issues.

Eventually, no group is bigger than the state. And no one group can hope to win against the state. The state will prevail. Because the state can and will kill you more efficiently than you can kill citizens of the state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom