What's new

Indian movies flop in Pakistan,public givs tight slap to cinemas;Raees delayed to affect its busines

Not a surprise. India has shot itself in the foot by supporting terror in Pakistan. This was bound to happen.

India won't have any foothold in Pakistan. Massive decline for India.

What are they replacing it with then?

Heard cinemas in Pakistan were losing money with no Bollywood movies lol
you have a masters in talking shit

herd pakistani cinemas were loosing money..... who told you ? do you have family in pakistan? to me you just seem like a proper desperate weird spending all his time on a pakistani defence forum. proper proper sad

get a life mate

Just watched Rarrs on t.orrents.
Rubbish movie showing extra judicial killing culture of India. Pakistani actress Maira khan is just to dance in some songs with no real character
Well thats the only use for our actors they have! And these sell offs are happy to play a cosmetic part and praise turdwood as long ad they are making money! Ohh and they act all superior as if they have won a freaking oscar!

Hey I am KHARRAL who is mentioned here in this thread. I am CEO of Boxofficedetail and I find this article extremely unethical. Please specify where I said that I watched film at super cinema and occupancy was mere 5%. And please give prrof that Boxofficedetail was forced to give false numbers. We have a trade team which give boxoffice numbers of all films releasing in Pakistan and work very hard to give numbers. But in this thread not even a single thing said by writer about boxofficedetail or Kharral is true.

This approach is highly unethical. I would appriciate if you rectify the post and make the stats right or don't give false and baseless allegations about boxofficedetail. So I would apreciate that you either remove name of boxofficedetail and kharral from the post or provide proof of your thread.

Regards
KHARRAL
CEO Boxofficedetail

What are they replacing it with then?

Heard cinemas in Pakistan were losing money with no Bollywood movies lol
Yes, cinemas took a hit because all they fed us was Bollywood shit. The ban has increased demand for Pakistani films which also give them a much higher budget. A lot of Pakistani films came out last year and more are coming this year.

They actually look good.

An authentic Pakistani would never watch an indian movie, period.

For whatever ts worth, I along with my entire family (parents, brothers, sisters, wife and kids) haven't seen a single indian movie in over 25 years now nor do we listen to indian songs. And we don't miss it in the least bit. Don't know what's the big deal about bollywood, I find them to be very boring.

my two cents.
Watched one indian movie in entire life, henna, in which a Pakistani actress Zeba Bakhtiar worked. Never ever attracted to indian movies.
500 hundred clowns jumping up and down and one silly looking monkey beating three dozen other monkeys single handedly.

Does anybody from Hollywood or your cinema industry has the capability to dance and act like this guy ?

Tom cruize ki G**nd fatt jayegi Hrithik ko copy kerne me. :azn::azn:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I found funnier is calling Hitrik an "actor", a clown who tries to mix Michael Jackson routines, with a dose of Footloose and Dirty dancing thrown in to make it look authentic. No wonder no one takes them seriously outside India.

Brother, Hitrik is a good actor , with nice body & very good dancing style. Please don't compare every one who is good to legends like MJ. And Serious? They do Entertainment,,which is not menat to be serious. :-)

Bhai ter jaa. His father in law Amitab, yes that is a great actor. Raj Kapoor, that was a great actor. Mehboob was a funny man.
This is utter rubbish. Just what is that meant to be in the above video? An MJ knockoff? Indian cinema? An Indian club scene with Euro infused eroticism?

An authentic Pakistani would never watch an indian movie, period.

Watched one indian movie in entire life, henna, in which a Pakistani actress Zeba Bakhtiar worked. Never ever attracted to indian movies.
500 hundred clowns jumping up and down and one silly looking monkey beating three dozen other monkeys single handedly.

Please refrain from insulting monkeys. They have feelings too.........:disagree:

Hey I am KHARRAL who is mentioned here in this thread. I am CEO of Boxofficedetail and I find this article extremely unethical. Please specify where I said that I watched film at super cinema and occupancy was mere 5%. And please give prrof that Boxofficedetail was forced to give false numbers. We have a trade team which give boxoffice numbers of all films releasing in Pakistan and work very hard to give numbers. But in this thread not even a single thing said by writer about boxofficedetail or Kharral is true.

This approach is highly unethical. I would appriciate if you rectify the post and make the stats right or don't give false and baseless allegations about boxofficedetail. So I would apreciate that you either remove name of boxofficedetail and kharral from the post or provide proof of your thread.

Regards
KHARRAL
CEO Boxofficedetail
what is the ocupancy rate as per your org?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I found funnier is calling Hitrik an "actor", a clown who tries to mix Michael Jackson routines, with a dose of Footloose and Dirty dancing thrown in to make it look authentic. No wonder no one takes them seriously outside India.

Have you seen his acting, swag & dancing in movie or just denying just coz of your ego as a Pakistani or Sub-continent muslim who couldn't produce such talent ?

Coz no matter what is the situation between both the country, you just can't hate this guy. Unless you are die hard fan of some girly actor e.g. SRK. :azn::azn:

Have you seen his acting, swag & dancing in movie or just denying just coz of your ego as a Pakistani or Sub-continent muslim who couldn't produce such talent ?

Coz no matter what is the situation between both the country, you just can't hate this guy. Unless you are die hard fan of some girly actor e.g. SRK. :azn::azn:

Yes I've seen it, as have many others, and the verdict is the same. He's a bad fake. My ego, he'd be the last person I'd be envious of. Your benchmark is obviously so low, hence your love for his "talent".
What's Muslim got to do with it? Boy you certainly are beginning to sound stupid. Aren't "sub-contiennt Muslims" leading lights in Bollywood?
Oh God, I just looked back and saw you knocking Tom Cruise. You're not to be taken seriously.

Hithrik is nothing special...his acting is subpar at best. He does have his stupid dance moves going for him tho..he would't even be in Bollywood if not for his father.

Hithrik is nothing special...his acting is subpar at best. He does have his stupid dance moves going for him tho..he would't even be in Bollywood if not for his father.
And good looks lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom