What's new

Pak censors refuse certificate to film Raees, it won't release in Pak. Huge blow to Geo

Great news! I'm all for Indian films failing miserably in Pakistan, no matter how.

Only their abject failure will stop money hungry Bollywood producers from hiring Pakistanis and rather look inside Mumbai's local trains and buses for talent.

Finally something I can agree on with Pakistani PDF members.

I am with u in this.. I hope the GEO and other RAW funded organizations fail miserably so that they learn their lesson and also the fking morons so called Artists who keep getting insulted but still continue to go to India, i hope they learn their lessons soon and stop going to India.. and stop being an insult to themselves and to our country Pak...

Great News. Censor board shall strict their laws against Indian films. Turkish Dramas and Films are much better than indian one's. I watch turkish serials and they are good. I don't understand why Pakistan don't dub and air Turkish and local Pakistani films.

This is the right way to tell idiot SRK that unlike Pakistan, people of India love him, support him financially irrespective of castes by watching his film even after he betrays people of India in order to gain some money and I think he will keep this in mind when he will take up next projects.

Last edited:
@Jacksparrow47

hahaha look at this rapistani, showing red meat on tv is banned in indian tv channels. LOL showing a Pakistani Sarfaraz played by Sushant Rajput kissing a hindu indian girl Anushka Sharma got single screen theaters vandalized in UP, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. Ther is'nt one person to hurt these RAW agent cinemaowners in Pakistan but a producer had to beg infront of hindu terrorist political party MNS to get his film released at the house of state CM Fadnavis hahahaha.
Recently Bhansali was slapped by Karni , Sena for a dream scene between rani padmavati and ruler khilji.
Perhaps hindu men are jealous for those scene as Hindus are not well build due to their food habit lol.

Last edited:
Like I said nobody watchs bollywood in Pakistan.
People watch hollywood instead

Good balanced comment well it was bound to happen exactly after what India did ... I was against Pakistani actors and actresses going to India and finally the got humiliated there which I predicted as reading the intolerance of the Indian nation.

Um, not exactly. They come here, earn buckets of money, build contacts to earn buckets more, get introduced to moviemaking contacts in other countries and make a name for themselves - thanks to this film lakhs of people who watch these movies for SRK will now know there is a Pakistani artiste named Mahira. That's the first step to building soft power. I doubt she feels very 'humiliated' - given a choice I'm willing to bet more Pakistani artistes will act in Bollywood films.

All of the Indian content is substandard...

Then how come so many of your countrymen watch it? It's not like they're forced at gunpoint. If they're so bad why not watch Chinese films instead?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom