What's new

Pak censors refuse certificate to film Raees, it won't release in Pak. Huge blow to Geo

A.A. Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As cries of liberal fascists and their fellow indian brethren gets louder on social media. Stoppage of the release of Raees, has sent Geo and RAW agent cinemaowners into depression mode. After both indian crap Kaabil and Ae Dil Mushkil flopped as they could'nt even cover the money the traitor exhibitors bought from the Indian companies, all were waiting with expectations from Raees it will bring back some beghairat crowd, but now that hope is also gone. Geo and eveready pictures have been screwed big time, they have suffered huge financial loss and gave to the foolish cinemaowners also.

Congrats to the Pak censors and thank them for stopping this rapistani movie, shame on Information ministry and PM Nawaz Sharif to give NOC to rapistani indian film in times when neither our films or artists are being banned, harassed for last few months. Fantastic decision

ISLAMABAD: Central Board of Film Censors has halted the release of Indian superstar Shahrukh Khan’s latest flick ‘Raees in Pakistan, ARY News reported on Monday.

The film which also stars Pakistani actress Mahira Khan had received the censor certificate from Sindh and Punjab boards but the central board halted the movie’s release in the country.

Sources within the board say the film’s release was halted because it insults the Muslim community by portraying them as criminals.

The movie is the fictitious story of a man named Raees who is a cruel and clever bootlegger. The film explores how Raees’ relationships and meteoric rise helped him build an entire empire from scratch, to make him the single most powerful man in the state until being challenged by a tough cop.

It is pertinent to note here that after lifting of the temporary ban on Indian films, Hrithik Roshan starrer ‘Kaabil’ was released in Pakistan last week.

Last edited:
Great news! I'm all for Indian films failing miserably in Pakistan, no matter how.

Only their abject failure will stop money hungry Bollywood producers from hiring Pakistanis and rather look inside Mumbai's local trains and buses for talent.

Finally something I can agree on with Pakistani PDF members.

Sad news for all the SRK fans in Pakistan.:cray:

You should not allow any content in Pakistan. Movies, music, dancing are anyways unislamic. Avoid committing Shirk.
Yes I agree I'm for total ban and good news is that people of Pakistan have started rejecting substandard content from your country which is even healthier trend.

Again, you're focussing on 'some' content. I'm saying 'all' content is unislamic. Comprehension issues?
Where did I say some content..why are you hallucinating. you terrorist bhakts have serious issues with comprehension.
All of the Indian content is substandard.

Either you are lying or you don't watch movies and TV at all.
What do you mean by that... there is no mention of the movie srk but only raees...are you high or what

Where did I say some content..why are you hallucinating. you terrorist bhakts have serious issues with comprehension.
All of the Indian content is substandard.

OMG! Dude gimme the no. of your English teacher, I'm gonna give him/her a few lessons.

When you say 'substandard' instead of saying 'all' content, you're inherently implying that there's content that's of good standard as well.

Mathematically, I'm talking about the Universal set of movies and music and you're talking about the subset of 'substandard' movies.

On a second thought, you might also wanna include the number of your maths teacher in that PM.

@Jacksparrow47

hahaha look at this rapistani, showing red meat on tv is banned in indian tv channels. LOL showing a Pakistani Sarfaraz played by Sushant Rajput kissing a hindu indian girl Anushka Sharma got single screen theaters vandalized in UP, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. Ther is'nt one person to hurt these RAW agent cinemaowners in Pakistan but a producer had to beg infront of hindu terrorist political party MNS to get his film released at the house of state CM Fadnavis hahahaha.
Recently Bhansali was slapped by Karni , Sena for a dream scene between rani padmavati and ruler khilji.

Don't know anyone to physically hurt someone here in Pakistan where foreign funded NGOs, journalists, traitors like Najam Sethi are moving with freedom filing cases against hate speech for anyone who targets them whereas anyone labeled 'anti-national' or really 'anti-hindu' ins being thrown black ink, beaten and their film locations being vandalized.

Your country..your rule..Let us respect sentiment of your people and censor board. But it will be loss for SRK who invested much capital by bringing the heroine from Pakistan. He must have planned to make some money out of Pakistan by bringing the heroine for this project...

Back
Top Bottom