What's new

Pak censors refuse certificate to film Raees, it won't release in Pak. Huge blow to Geo

Your country..your rule..Let us respect sentiment of your people and censor board. But it will be loss for SRK who invested much capital by bringing the heroine from Pakistan. He must have planned to make some money out of Pakistan by bringing the heroine for this project...
Good balanced comment well it was bound to happen exactly after what India did ... I was against Pakistani actors and actresses going to India and finally the got humiliated there which I predicted as reading the intolerance of the Indian nation.
I am happy this SRK thingy losses money but can you explain what does SRK stands for?..Is it a company, person, a movie or a production house? Because another guy from India mentioned it but failed to explain.

Good balanced comment well it was bound to happen exactly after what India did ... I was against Pakistani actors and actresses going to India and finally the got humiliated there which I predicted as reading the intolerance of the Indian nation.
I am happy this SRK thingy losses money but can you explain what does SRK stands for?..Is it a company, person, a movie or a production house? Because another guy from India mentioned it but failed to explain.

If you would like to get the actual pulse of Indian people, then do not go by the PDF..India stands for many things...India stands for extreme fanatic Hindus and also India stands for those people of Manipur and Nagaland who barely has any serious issues with either Pakistan nor Muslims....Yeh, in the election season, many things got amplified..
Indian people still likes singers from Pakistan and so does Film actors too...if India would have been intolerant, how come Pakistan actress acting on a movie which is running block buster in Bollywood now?? If Inida in general would hated Pakistan artist, then Raees would have a flop show...But this is not the case in India...

BTW, SRK stands for Shahrukh Khan...

Shirk is different. It refers to believing in or worshipping someone other than the one true God(the creator). It is the opposite of monotheism.

I'm sure u would know that if u were truly concerned about what Pakistanis should allow or not based on what's Halal or Haram...but we all know that was just a sly comment where u were trying to be a smartass. U failed miserably at that. Try again.

Now here is a sane answer. Plz teach some manners to ur fellow Indians, mostly that JackSparrow guy.

Calm down mate...at the end of the day, it is just a forum..Do not take everything so personally...

I would like to hear side of cinema owners,

censor board / randon PDF user can have biases but a businessmen.

Kaabil earned 2 crore in first weekend, I am sure that not even 10 Pakistani movies earned over 2crore in entire 2016.

At current pace Kaabil will be in top 5 grossing movies in Pakistan in 2017,

And if censor board had allowed Raees at right time (before torrent) then it would have broken records of WAAR

If you would like to get the actual pulse of Indian people, then do not go by the PDF..India stands for many things...India stands for extreme fanatic Hindus and also India stands for those people of Manipur and Nagaland who barely has any serious issues with either Pakistan nor Muslims....Yeh, in the election season, many things got amplified..
Indian people still likes singers from Pakistan and so does Film actors too...if India would have been intolerant, how come Pakistan actress acting on a movie which is running block buster in Bollywood now?? If Inida in general would hated Pakistan artist, then Raees would have a flop show...But this is not the case in India...

BTW, SRK stands for Shahrukh Khan...

Calm down mate...at the end of the day, it is just a forum..Do not take everything so personally...
I didn't take it personally...I just like to put idiots in their place.

Please extend this courtesy to your fellow country members who don't know jack about Pakistani and think we watch your crap day & night, which is'nt the case.

Everyone watches Bollywood movies in Pakistan lol. Go to any of their video sharing sites and you won't miss a Bollywood section.

Everyone watches Bollywood movies in Pakistan lol. Go to any of their video sharing sites and you won't miss a Bollywood section.

Whats that idiom in our language a dog's tail can't be straightened. These rapistani just comehere to crap with their pre-conceived notions and stupid mindset. There only purpose is defend rapistan and wage psychological propaganda.

Pakistan is a failed state, Pakistan nuclear program everything is from Chinathey can't build anything, they all watch our films, etc... but ISI can make 2 trains collide and create avalanches according to dumb doval sponsored army chief Bipin Rawat. They somehow find we have internet also so they come barking their crap and then going back to sleep onthe road rofl.

Whats that idiom in our language a dog's tail can't be straightened. These rapistani just comehere to crap with their pre-conceived notions and stupid mindset. There only purpose is defend rapistan and wage psychological propaganda.

Pakistan is a failed state, Pakistan nuclear program everything is from Chinathey can't build anything, they all watch our films, etc... but ISI can make 2 trains collide and create avalanches according to dumb doval sponsored army chief Bipin Rawat. They somehow find we have internet also so they come barking their crap and then going back to sleep onthe road rofl.
Take ENO, may help.

OMG! Dude gimme the no. of your English teacher, I'm gonna give him/her a few lessons.

When you say 'substandard' instead of saying 'all' content, you're inherently implying that there's content that's of good standard as well.

Mathematically, I'm talking about the Universal set of movies and music and you're talking about the subset of 'substandard' movies.

On a second thought, you might also wanna include the number of your maths teacher in that PM.
In the entire thread the only thing you can do is to nitpick his post and take cheap shots?

The criteria of film certification should be properly redefined in lieu of an ascertained statue!!!!! No importer needs to suffer merely at the whim of a stinking bureaucrat!!!!!

Not just substandard but all Indian content.
All of the Indian content is substandard...

Well right now India is ruled by fanatic Hindus, though I can it was not the case before, but I won't fool myself believing something about today's India..Modi's hate speeches against Pakistan are no secret and the most abhorring are ones against IWT and CPEC that openly reminds that India does not want to see Pakistan progress and even exist...very simple..no quantum mechanics required to figure that out. Though I do acknowledge that there are peace-loving Indians and they want to have peace between the countries but they are in a minority and not in the position of making any policy as of now...and the fact that Modi is the popular leader and elected through vote by the largest democracy means they supported the fanaticism and extremism...this fact and along with my interaction with Indian on PDF changed by views about India by 180 degrees, I have a lot of Indian friends in USA, and they are very different but they are a minority. I have seen Pakistan-India relations stoop to the lowest over the period of little over a year of my stay on PDF.

However, I never supported the Indian content and the whole dynamics of these relations because there was something really fake about and on a more principled level Indian content is against the cultural and religious values of Pakistanis so it shouldn't be allowed regardless of the political relations between the countries even if all the outstanding issues get resolved.

LOL atleast no one is being beaten or slapped like the our neighbour hindu taliban state, where filmmakers are beaten and forced to change their work. We don't have senas to moral police hindu hypocrites should put their house in order kab tak yeh randi rona craapping against others to cover your stinky sh*t called india

Why these Hindu terrorists rats are vandalizing?

Back
Top Bottom