What's new

Indian movies flop in Pakistan,public givs tight slap to cinemas;Raees delayed to affect its busines

What are they replacing it with then?

Heard cinemas in Pakistan were losing money with no Bollywood movies lol

With better premium Pakistani movies on the way judging by the trailer. In the past, people weren't matured back then. Today with the education available all over Pakistan, people taste has grown sophisticated. It was matter of time that Pakistani intelligent would resist the mediocre of Bollywood contents by default. There is the reason why Pakistani dramas outsells Indian dramas. A quality over the quantity.

Whereas for Indian audiences, their tastes have declined intellectually big time, hence almost every mediocre contents of Bollywood gets hit with the mass following while fail miserably in the overseas. Indian audiences may not be best judge of intelligent taste, but that does not mean they cannot be used as commercial product for commercial product. :D

With better premium Pakistani movies on the way judging by the trailer. In the past, people weren't matured back then. Today with the education available all over Pakistan, people taste has grown sophisticated. It was matter of time that Pakistani intelligent would resist the mediocre of Bollywood contents by default. There is the reason why Pakistani dramas outsells Indian dramas.

Whereas for Indian audiences, their tastes have declined intellectually big time, hence almost every mediocre contents of Bollywood gets hit with the mass following while fail miserably in the overseas. Indian audiences may not be best judge of intelligent taste, but that does not mean they cannot be used as commercial product for commercial product. :D
where can i find these pak drama on india and uk tv that u speak off?

where can i find these pak drama on india and uk tv that u speak off?

I don't know. Zee Zindgagi? If youtube is available, i am sure people would find a way to stream Pakistani dramas. Streaming is the future of the entertainment.

But with the internet available, Cable is already dying technology in North America.

I don't know. Zee Zindgagi? If youtube is available, i am sure people would find a way to stream Pakistani dramas. Streaming is the future of the entertainment. Why would Indian audience punish themselves with the mediocre of Indian contents? :D
my eyes hurt whenever i tried watching pakistan news channel as the video quality wasnt HD. this was like 2 years ago.

are pak drama in HD? dont want to feel like im watching tv from 10 years ago

my eyes hurt whenever i tried watching pakistan news channel as the video quality wasnt HD. this was like 2 years ago.

are pak drama in HD? dont want to feel like im watching tv from 10 years ago

If you are watching the quality drama, i doubt you would feel like ageist unless it is your way of saying Pakistani dramas sound too intellectually advanced for you. :D

If you are watching the quality drama, i doubt you would feel like ageist unless it is your way of saying Pakistani dramas sound too intellectually advanced for you. :D
the day pakistan can afford a decent camera to record the drama, is when i might consider watching it.

the day pakistan can afford a decent camera to record the drama, is when i might consider watching it.

That is why there is few HD contents already. Unfortunately, Indians cannot afford the decent brains. :D

Only a few? LOL

Seems like people in stone age only watch Pak dramas lol

Only a few for starter. That means Pakistan will advance more which is the hint just in case if you missed out in the previous posts due to your dumbed-down brain.

The main issue remains that can Indians afford decent brains? No amount of contents that arouse at least one percent of curiosity-based is good enough for Indians. In shorter, Indian contents are dumbing down Indians day by day.

Is it worth dumbing down yourself in the long run? With Pakistani dramas, you learn a lot about contents and generally in life, even in non-HD contents. :D

Only a few for starter. That means Pakistan will advance more which is the hint just in case if you missed out in the previous posts due to your dumbed-down brain.

The main issue remains that can Indians afford decent brains? No amount of contents that arouse at least one percent of curiosity-based is good enough for Indians. In shorter, Indian contents are dumbing down Indians day by day.

Is it worth dumbing down yourself in the long run? :D

At least Indians can watch at least 20 dramas in HD, all Pakistan drama you will find are at tape cassette quality. :D

Anyway tell of the great Pakistani drama that you are talking about? let me have a quick see of it online.

At least Indians can watch at least 20 dramas in HD, all Pakistan drama you will find are at tape cassette quality. :D

Anyway tell of the great Pakistani drama that you are talking about? let me have a quick see of it online.

Basically, you are okay being dumb-down or being stupid on your own volition.

I am glad Pakistani people doesn't have that disease. As long as they get quality content in the sophisticated level, that is all matter of them, even if they watch the contents in non-HD.

As for bold, so you are old. Wake up, grandpa and smell the internet called youtube. You can access to the latest Pakistani episodes in all versions including 1K. :D

Hey I am KHARRAL who is mentioned here in this thread. I am CEO of Boxofficedetail and I find this article extremely unethical. Please specify where I said that I watched film at super cinema and occupancy was mere 5%. And please give prrof that Boxofficedetail was forced to give false numbers. We have a trade team which give boxoffice numbers of all films releasing in Pakistan and work very hard to give numbers. But in this thread not even a single thing said by writer about boxofficedetail or Kharral is true.

This approach is highly unethical. I would appriciate if you rectify the post and make the stats right or don't give false and baseless allegations about boxofficedetail. So I would apreciate that you either remove name of boxofficedetail and kharral from the post or provide proof of your thread.

Regards
KHARRAL
CEO Boxofficedetail

So now that the OP has been refuted can we close this thread?

Basically, you are okay being dumb-down or being stupid on your own volition.

I am glad Pakistani people doesn't have that disease. As long as they get quality content in the sophisticated level, that is all matter of them, even if they watch the contents in non-HD.

As for bold, so you are old. Wake up, grandpa and smell the internet called youtube. You can access to the latest Pakistani episodes in all versions including 1K. :D

Sorry dont think youtube will allow such rubbish to be shown on their website :yay:

Really?
Ever tried watching them from their official youtube channels?

View media item 17280ادب دین کی طرح روح کی غزا ہے ، آپ اپنے لوگوں کو مشرقی مشرک ہند کا پراپاگنڈا پینےنا دیں،

View media item 17281افلاطون نے قوم کی قیادت ا ور ہيادت اس کے محافظین اور انبیا اور علما کرام کی ذمے داری بنائ (کتاب قوانین افلاطون)۔ اپنی تقدیر اور ذمے داری سے جھجکیے نہیں آپکا خدا آپکے سدا ساتھ ہے! اپنی قوم کو اچھے محبت بھرے خواب دیجئے اور وہ مشکل اور کڑواسچ موسیقی اور تصویروں اور خوبصورتی سے میٹھا دودھ میں بدل کر پیش کيجئے۔​

Back
Top Bottom