What's new

Indian movies flop in Pakistan,public givs tight slap to cinemas;Raees delayed to affect its busines

Pakistan does not need Bollywood - The sooner the cinema owners realise that the sooner they will understand why and how to avoid their losses promote more Pakistani movies go else where Turkish ,Persian they are spoilt for choice to show other movies all over the world.. even Thailand has made some good movies...

Pakistan does not need Bollywood - The sooner the cinema owners realise that the sooner they will understand why and how to avoid their losses promote more Pakistani movies go else where Turkish ,Persian they are spoilt for choice to show other movies all over the world.. even Thailand has made some good movies...

It will be hard for them to realise that if they are getting returns of 75 lakh in a day.

https://defence.pk/threads/hrithik-...ects-rs-75-lakh-on-day-1.476155/#post-9175330

Ok so 75lakh in a country the size of Pakistan is actually not very much, in fact, it's piddly given that a single 30 second on any channel in Pakistan costs twice as much. Not really helping your case here. :lol:
Kaabil was released in very small number of screens, I think it was released only in Karachi (?) and that too in limited theaters. Considering that 75 ac INR is not bad.

I see its butthurt people like you who spits & then licks the same mucus. Did India banned Movides in your country? No, its you own Government. Did India lifted ban in movies? no its your on Gov & the video of your OWN nedia exactly shows how butthurt they are when the Ban Came to Indian movies? Need more proof ? And Indian Film indistry was never dependent on your bhooki nangi Janta & no one cares if you see those movies or not.
Only effect is on those of your lacs of people who became jobless when the ban was put.

Still you just typing non-sense & always put your thick skull on cloud 9 & thats where your country always fail. since your obsession doesn't allow your brain to work.

You ban it , you become jobless, No effect in Indian Cinema. You don't ban it , some in pakistan gets job, No effect in Indian Cinema.

Overall, there is no effect in India since you guys are worthless. Ban it or not, it doesn't make any difference to us.:bunny:
:lol:
butthurt.jpg

:omghaha:

Kaabil was released in very small number of screens, I think it was released only in Karachi (?) and that too in limited theaters. Considering that 75 ac INR is not bad.
Dude, 75lakh is nothing in Pakistan, especially karachi!

Dude, 75lakh is nothing in Pakistan, especially karachi!
No dude, You hardly ahve 100 screens all over pakistan, so I am assuming even if Karachi has 40 percent of total screens, and if Kabil is released in 50 percent of those screens (comes out to be total of 20 screens) , then 75 lac INR (around 1.30 PKR) in a single day is encouraging.

No dude, You hardly ahve 100 screens all over pakistan, so I am assuming even if Karachi has 40 percent of total screens, and if Kabil is released in 50 percent of those screens (comes out to be total of 20 screens) , then 75 lac INR (around 1.30 PKR) in a single day is encouraging.

Some of the biggest movie goers are either in karachi or lahore or peshawar. Peshawar probably does the least amount of business but that too is in the hundreds of millions per day. So 75lakh in karachi is nothing by any standards.

Some of the biggest movie goers are either in karachi or lahore or peshawar. Peshawar probably does the least amount of business but that too is in the hundreds of millions per day. So 75lakh in karachi is nothing by any standards.
dude movie goers are there, I agree. But do you have enough screens also? No. Kaabil is doing great with the limited screens it has got in karachi

Doesn't change anything now does it, ultimately it's the people who rejected indian movies. On with your sizzling butthurt! :lol:

Watching it for free over torr'nts or anything else hurts your industry so I'm all for that. Having said that, the latest trend in the indian movies is proving to cheap knockoffs of Hollywood so it's being treated as a cheap knock off from Hollywood. Simple as that.

there are always few people who will be game for anything free even if it is bad for your sanity.:D

of these how many in karachi? And of those how many screens Kaabil got released in? Then do the math.

PS: your link shows Karachi has 40 screens, extremely low for a city that claims it has moviegoers and movie lovers. 40 is peanuts
Rest assured, most showed kaabil. Just face it, bollywood is losing its charm.

there are always few people who will be game for anything free even if it is bad for your sanity.:D
bollywood movies are just time pass! Nothing more, nothing less.

just like Bang Bang movie is a complete knockoff of Knight and day and i mean literal copy they even used the same places to shoot the movies

Does anybody from Hollywood or your cinema industry has the capability to dance and act like this guy ?

Tom cruize ki G**nd fatt jayegi Hrithik ko copy kerne me. :azn::azn:

Does anybody from Hollywood or your cinema industry has the capability to dance and act like this guy ?

Tom cruize ki G**nd fatt jayegi Hrithik ko copy kerne me. :azn::azn:

What the F**k am supposed to do with his dancing i am watching the move because of the story not for the stupid dance he should have become a dancer rather than a movie actor ...
and why should he copy hrithik when hirthik has copied to whole movie from him this just shows that bollywood actors the best at copying others work...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where our under pressure Pakistani government failed, Pakistani public came on top and gave a tight slap to the RAW agents/cinemaowners on this weekend, now making pathetic excuses.
Amid rumors on twitter and facebook, there is only one source that reports happenings and news by name of boxofficedetail twitter handle, kharral is another important source.

Boxofficedetail was pressured to announce 'decent' opening of 30% [rofl] for the 2 indian films released, these figures were confirmed to be false by analyst Kharral, as the website was forced by cinemaowners to report the figures they gave, with a super cinema venue where Kharral went to watch the film 'Kaabil' [Hum Films], allegedly did not have even 5% occupancy in one show, but was forcibly reported as 30% occupancy. Another film released Ae dil Hai Mushkil was completely washed out and the Cinepax had reducedits screening in Lake city(Lahore) gave it to a Hollywood film. weekend or 3 days said to be crucial for films t perform has resulted in complete decimation as both films have made negligible business on Friday & Sat., now even as big jump on Sunday won't help the bloody distributors cover their losses.
Greedy cinemaowners who literally went begging to india and quietly pressurized Pakistani producers, artists [who wre recently kicked out by indian extremists] to promote indian screenings have been screwed big time, as Pakistan public have rejected indian content and directly paying up rapistani modi's pocket.

In another news, Mir Shakil ur Rehman Jang group chairman [traitor#1] and his partner distributor eveready pictures are in Lahore to put pressure on censor boards to clear Raees, after PM office, Ministry of Information cleared the film release by notification under pressure by 'foreign forces'.
Raees is being delayed intentionally by our patriotic Pakistanis in censor board to affect its business and there are considerations to ban Raees from certain sectors which means only few centres will be able to watch the movie.
Tomorrow is Kashmir solidarity day and Sunday so the Geo's efforts and Mir Shakil lobbying resulted in zero.
I thank all Pakistanis who boycotted this indian crap and hope they continue to show solidarity. This is how a nation should do, hope Indian rapistani extremists learn from this and request its people not to watch instead of destroying property, cinema theatres, beating up people, already it has become a complete hindu taliban country in places of Maharashtra.

The above vindicates my personal observations which I posted on PDF a few months ago. Unlike the 1980s and 1990s, bollywood and indian/culture influence is on the big decline in Pakistan. As time goes on this will only increase especially since our own culture and heritage is making it's presence felt more loudly. Not to mention this disgusting abomination of indianism is also declining as Islamic culture and influence from the nations West of us of whom we share the most in common with is increasing in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom