What's new

Indian movies flop in Pakistan,public givs tight slap to cinemas;Raees delayed to affect its busines

you can live life by social news media, I don't mind either! ;)

If that floats your boat..:D
BTW when the movie was released tab hi tum log thook ke chate..Pakistan is not a big market for India anyway..

If that floats your boat..:D
BTW when the movie was released tab hi tum log thook ke chate..Pakistan is not a big market for India anyway..
no one cared when the movie was released...so how does your own thook taste? ;)

apparently it's not hip enough. Do yourself a favor and stop reading Facebook and twitter blogs, it's giving you a false sense of reality.
Astonishing..
You can continue to satisfy your ego..I don't mind..:lol:

Most of Indian movies are crap with badly written or copied script the only Bollywood movies i truly respects are Aamir khans PK,Tare zamin par, three idiots now theses movies are something else even better than what hollywood produces and any pakistani would agree to that .

just like Bang Bang movie is a complete knockoff of Knight and day and i mean literal copy they even used the same places to shoot the movies

I'm just loving the burning butthurt indians b on this forum are getting just because Pakistanis having started tossing indian movies in the dustbin! :lol:

More power to you guys if you can stop watching all Indian content and movies. If your government is capitulating to pressure from your cinema owners, then you should play your part to boycott these enemy movies. Please stop this flip-flop every other week.

Even watching it online for free is diluting your resolve and you should be ashamed of yourselves. :devil:

I see who is crying ...:)
Doesn't change anything now does it, ultimately it's the people who rejected indian movies. On with your sizzling butthurt! :lol:

More power to you guys if you can stop watching all Indian content and movies. If your government is capitulating to pressure from your cinema owners, then you should play your part to boycott these enemy movies. Please stop this flip-flop every other week.

Even watching it online for free is diluting your resolve and you should be ashamed of yourselves. :devil:
Watching it for free over torr'nts or anything else hurts your industry so I'm all for that. Having said that, the latest trend in the indian movies is proving to cheap knockoffs of Hollywood so it's being treated as a cheap knock off from Hollywood. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom