What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

Why do you pakeez have a tendency to blow yourself or others to pieces ? That's not a praiseworthy fetish at all .

We will copy from whitchever film industry we want ! What can your insignificant country which has a excuse of a film industry do ?
Let me guess ! Watch Them

Avatar is a sanskrit word and sure we will make copy of it once your LOLlywood produces a quality film .:omghaha:
So what you are saying is that "we steal and we will continue stealing" good, thats exactly what I wanted to hear.....i hope admitting this wasnt that painful :omghaha:

Youtube vids dont work here :omghaha:
Nobody said anything about Pakistan its you deluded Bharteez who see Pakistan everywhere.:cuckoo:

So mostly begaani shaadi mein Abdullah Deewana then?? Because Pakistan is neither the victim of the theft nor the perpetrator, but still its Pakistanis on Pakistan defence forum who are talking about this.. Wonder who is obsessed with who :) ???

Well since your compatriots believe that majority of Pakistanis watch copywood. It is my righful duty to expose the reality and if people want entertainment then should watch quality one. :smart:

I am speaking on behalf of all those people whose favorite flicks have reincarnated in your cheap excuse of a film industry and is destroying their iconic legacy. :omghaha: why are you concerned about my gender........didnt know that indian rapists like to be on the receiving end as well....ROFLWPIMP

see who is talking people with max vie of camel s...donkey s.. actually cammels donnot register fir!! :pakistan:

i recently saw the movie barfi and i thought it was really good, though i have to say the ending was quite reminiscent of the Hollywood movie the notebook, but still it was really good.

So mostly begaani shaadi mein Abdullah Deewana then?? Because Pakistan is neither the victim of the theft nor the perpetrator, but still its Pakistanis on Pakistan defence forum who are talking about this.. Wonder who is obsessed with who :) ???

Hey we are only trying to protect our people from being exposed to such abomination. LOL scores of you are on defence.pk and you still have the audacity to talk to us about OBSESSION? LOL :omghaha:

see who is talking people with max vie of camel s...donkey s.. actually cammels donnot register fir!! :pakistan:

LoL you seriously need to learn ways to express yourself properly and for that dont pick your lines from cheap copywood flicks. Oh! Look you have been banned.....:rofl:

Hey we are only trying to protect our people from being exposed to such abomination. LOL scores of you are on defence.pk and you still have the audacity to talk to us about OBSESSION? LOL :omghaha:

How does an Indian being on defence.pk translate to obsession. People fanatically follow a soap operas.. this does not mean they are obsessed with it.. :)

I have stopped watching indian movies they are cheap copies of hollywood movies.

All Indian movies ? Incl Kannada,Assamese,Tamil,Telugu,Malayalam,Marathi and 20 more????....wowww these Pakistanis watch allll...lolllll

How does an Indian being on defence.pk translate to obsession. People fanatically follow a soap operas.. this does not mean they are obsessed with it.. :)

Oh no it doesnt at all......b!tchin about a country on every thread, taking interest in their every matter isnt even remotely related to obsession......:cuckoo:
Seems like the most common effect of a healthy dose of a cheap bollywood flick.......DELUSIONS!!!!

Found this very cute video yesterday :smitten:

School teachers in California dancing to Bollywood :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ab hum kya karein :lol:

Now that every Pakistani has pledged not to watch Indian movies ever, I think now the Indian filmmakers should pack their bags, go to village and work on their farms if any.

What we will do if pakistanis dont watch our movies! Hum to bhai loot gaye, barbaad ho gye!!

Back
Top Bottom