What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

1212.gif

So many people have the time to talk about such an irrelevant topic!

Count yourself in

burn.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

^^i understand ur feelings!
for ur ego 10 indians=1 pakistani
for our reality its called unity in disparity

So are you just admitting that even ten of you are worthless against one Pakistani...LOL
Some thing has backfired, nowonder you are running away in that pic above. Awww so cute....i would throw water on your lil firey butt, but you guys have been stealing our water too :bunny:

So are you just admitting that even ten of you are worthless against one Pakistani...LOL
Some thing has backfired, nowonder you are running away in that pic above.
oh so u meaure power like this out there!
never-ever-go-full-retard_o_597431.jpg

Some thing has backfired, nowonder you are running away in that pic above. Awww so cute....i would throw water on your lil firey butt, but you guys have been stealing our water too :bunny:

Why are you going bonkers mate ? Maybe you didn't take your daily dose of bollywood :omghaha:
Tell me which Indian movie you are gonna watch after you log off from the forum :whistle:

If you dont like Bollywood dont watch it... If you think it is copy .... try to watch the original....... If someone is trying to smart here, then he should keep quiet and carry on with life than cribbing about bollywood..... Pathetic guys....

Why are you going bonkers mate ? Maybe you didn't take your daily dose of bollywood :omghaha:
Tell me which Indian movie are you gonna watch after you log off from the forum ?:whistle:
Its the fumes from your side which are choking my brain. :omghaha:

oh so u meaure power like this out there!
never-ever-go-full-retard_o_597431.jpg

Did I hear a BrainFart? Hehehe
Doesnt matter what I do to measure power....Your copywood steals.....thats our concern.

Did I hear a BrainFart? Hehehe
Doesnt matter what I do to measure power....Your copywood steals.....thats our concern.
yup u herd brain fart there thank god pdf only gives visual msges else i would have died of ur brain fart's suffocation....
nd this bollywood is our concern.....u dont watch bollywood movies na so y r u concerned?

I think I really got on your nerves bro ! Don't get angry , please ! Anger among pakistanis often culminates in suicide bombings in karachi and lahore . Take a chill pill dude.

I just asked a sincere question which movie you were gonna watch . Its cool if you dont wanna reveal . Keep it to yourself :D:pakistan:

yup u herd brain fart there thank god pdf only gives visual msges else i would have died of ur brain fart's suffocation....
nd this bollywood is our concern.....u dont watch bollywood movies na so y r u concerned?
I am concerned about your copywood making a mockery of Hollywood by re producing crap versions of English movies. BTW English movies arent the only ones you blatantly steal from, you havnt even spared Iranians.

I think I really got on your nerves bro ! Don't get angry , please ! Anger among pakistanis often culminates in suicide bombings in karachi and lahore . Take a chill pill dude.

I just asked a sincere question which movie you were gonna watch . Its cool if you dont wanna reveal . Keep it to yourself :D:pakistan:
Rightly said I rather get blown to pieces than to watch a disguisting copywood trash. :omghaha:........speaking of questions....dont mind me asking which movies are you going steal next.....i promise you this you make a copywood version of Avatar and ill definitely watch :cheesy:

I am concerned about your copywood making a mockery of Hollywood by re producing crap versions of English movies. BTW English movies arent the only one you blatantly steal from, you havnt even spared Iranians.

Why are you concerned if bollywood is copying hollywood?????? I can understand if someone from US says it.... What is the relation between pakistan and hollywood????? I am trying to relate both... but couldnt find any.....

There is no way movie Dhoom is a copy of fast and furious

I am concerned about your copywood making a mockery of Hollywood by re producing crap versions of English movies. BTW English movies arent the only one you blatantly steal from, you havnt even spared Iranians.
yo u are fighting for the cauze of iranians & americans..........it would b better if they say something(which they dont)............i feel ur pain dont worry lollywood will grow one day.....:D .......when u get insulted on one post u change the topic on next post....are u a lady?.....hope u are else i hav a bad news fr u :lol:

Why are you concerned if bollywood is copying hollywood?????? I can understand if someone from US says it.... What is the relation between pakistan and hollywood????? I am trying to relate both... but couldnt find any.....

Well since your compatriots believe that majority of Pakistanis watch copywood. It is my righful duty to expose the reality and if people want entertainment then should watch quality one. :smart:

yo u are fighting for the cauze of iranians & americans..........it would b better if they say something(which they dont)............i feel ur pain dont worry lollywood will grow one day.....:D .......when u get insulted on one post u change the topic on next post....are u a lady?.....hope u are else i hav a bad news fr u :lol:
I am speaking on behalf of all those people whose favorite flicks have reincarnated in your cheap excuse of a film industry and is destroying their iconic legacy. :omghaha: why are you concerned about my gender........didnt know that indian rapists like to be on the receiving end as well....ROFLWPIMP

I am concerned about your copywood making a mockery of Hollywood by re producing crap versions of English movies. BTW English movies arent the only ones you blatantly steal from, you havnt even spared Iranians.

Rightly said I rather get blown to pieces than to watch a disguisting copywood trash. :omghaha:........speaking of questions....dont mind me asking which movies are you going steal next.....i promise you this you make a copywood version of Avatar and ill definitely watch :cheesy:

Why do you pakeez have a tendency to blow yourself or others to pieces ? That's not a praiseworthy fetish at all .

We will copy from whitchever film industry we want ! What can your insignificant country which has a excuse of a film industry do ?
Let me guess ! Watch Them

Avatar is a sanskrit word and sure we will make copy of it once your LOLlywood produces a quality film .:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom