What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

I am not the one being exposed for stealing.....its your holy copywood! :bunny:

You know it because you see it.:bunny::bunny:

The comments seems to suggest "Hey I hate bollywood , hence i am a very patriotic pakistani.. .. let me expose more for the sake of my country"....LOL

Funny people.

Err... Stealing.. From Pakistan?? Or is it the case of Beghani shaadi main abdullah deewana :)

Youtube vids dont work here :omghaha:
Nobody said anything about Pakistan its you deluded Bharteez who see Pakistan everywhere.:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know it because you see it.:bunny::bunny:

The comments seems to suggest "Hey I hate bollywood , hence i am a very patriotic pakistani.. .. let me expose more for the sake of my country"....LOL

Funny people.

I know because I am not the only one who knows the reality of your copywood. Your paltry attempts to launch personal attacks only emanate from the following facts " I am a bhaarti, I am so obsessed with Pakistan that I Btch about it all the time on defence.pk......but I wont tolerate them exposing my crappy copywood, because it hurts my inflated ego and my best line of defence is to target the nationality of the posters" :rofl:

Instead of shamelessly stealing we rather buy from others....:P

Buy from others ? You guys watch Indian movies on pirated discs and poor directors loose revenue because of this . It is you guys who are shameless and watch Indian films despite calling India your biggest enemy . :omghaha:

The truth is your people can't live without Indian movies . Obsession much ???

Look at this trend

Indian Movies

The interest shown by pakeez in Indian movies is way more than Indians themselves.

I know because I am not the only one who knows the reality of your copywood. Your paltry attempts to launch personal attacks only emanate from the following facts " I am a bhaarti, I am so obsessed with Pakistan that I ***** about all the time on defence.pk......but I wont tolerate them exposing my crappy copywood, because it hurts my inflated ego and my best line of defence is to target the nationality of the posters" :rofl:

Repeated nationality misspellings (bhaarti, bhartees etc), a few rofl smileys in every post, use of the word ego,tolerate ..

Haa another typical post of a typical PDF guy. Do more.

Buy from others ? You guys watch Indian movies on pirated discs and poor directors loose revenue because of this . It is you guys who are shameless and watch Indian films despite calling India your biggest enemy . :omghaha:

The truth is your people can't live without Indian movies . Obsession much ???

Look at this trend

Indian Movies

The interest shown by pakeez in Indian movies is way more than Indians themselves.

So what if they watch.....doesnt change the fact that these are cheap rip offs and therefore are a hit with people looking for cheap entertainment :laughcry:

Repeated nationality misspellings (bhaarti, bhartees etc), a few rofl smileys in every post, use of the word ego,tolerate ..

hehe rightly said bro.....
addition of smiley in the end is for self-satisfaction that people laughed!

Well this guy has declared his own little personal jehad on bollywood.

Actually better than strapping that vest or picking up a gun and boarding a boat for mumbai. As long as bollywood obsession keeps that volatile mix of macho and religion under control, its all good.

I dont think so......this burning smell is getting nauseating....i rather not cause more damage.:P

Well this guy has declared his own little personal jehad on bollywood.

Actually better than strapping that vest or picking up a gun and boarding a boat for mumbai. As long as bollywood obsession keeps that volatile mix of macho and religion under control, its all good.

And here comes another cyber jurnail to rescue his compatriots. I am so glad that you are a cyber one or else if you were killed in a Pakistani jail you would also be a hero and a martyr.:rofl:

So what if they watch.....doesnt change the fact that these are cheap rip offs and therefore are a hit with people looking for cheap entertainment :laughcry:

Cheap people look for cheap entertainment . It means almost all of the people of pakistan are cheap . But the most hilarious thing is that pakistan are mad for shitty movies that bollywood churns out which we Indians despise .

Remember that 95 % pakistanis watch Indian movies and the rest 5% who say they don't are lying !:rofl:

1212.gif

So many people have the time to talk about such an irrelevant topic!

Cheap people look for cheap entertainment . It means almost all of the people of pakistan are cheap . But the most hilarious thing is that pakistan are mad for shitty movies that bollywood churns out which we Indians despise .

Remember that 95 % pakistanis watch Indian movies and the rest 5% who say they don't are lying !:rofl:
Oh holly Pakisdini! How can i reason with your "statistics"......being a bharte offcourse you know more about my country than me. Still doesnt change the fact that your copywood steals :omghaha:

OMG! And we all bharteez should gang up on one member because its the matter of our bhaarti prestige.:yay:
burn.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

^^i understand ur feelings!
for ur ego 10 indians=1 pakistani
for our reality its called unity in disparity

Back
Top Bottom