What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

This cheap copywood has annual revenues almost equal to your annual defence budget.. :) Chew on that ;)
Ahh here we go again.....Bharteez doing everything with all the focus on PAKISTAN ....Obsession....Obsession! BTW theifs are rich I never doubted that :omghaha:

Ahh here we go again.....Bharteez doing everything with all the focus on PAKISTAN ....Obsession....Obsession! BTW theifs are rich I never doubted that :omghaha:

? Obsession?

LOL tell that to those millions B-fans in your country :D :D :D

? Obsession?

LOL tell that to those millions B-fans in your country :D :D :D

Why should I tell them anything.....if indeed they are the fans of your copywood then you talk to them on your own, since you happen to have such an over empowering influence upon them.:omghaha:

I don't watch Indian movies, I generally find them to be torturously boring than entertaining...plus, Bollywood music, I find it to be generally crap...

Jealous pakistanis are jealous. Poor guys don't have their own film/entertainment industry and are so desperate to watch bollywood movies that they actually steal and watch like thieves. look at the amount of information each one of them have about bollywood. I don't even know a single pakistani movie.. :(

You need to buy a browser with a built in spell check ;)

You need to buy a browser with a built in spell check ;)

You have no idea how annoying these android browsers are, but typing from a touch screen aint that easy either.

Eyy dwaant thwink dat bill bi ohf mech helb to kim. Ge bill rebeat all dese igain.

LoL a spelling mistake is all that was required to refill your ego meter. Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom