What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

They even said ZNMD was a copy of Hangover, but it wasn't.

Before watching the movie no one can predict

images

16sd7.jpg

ohhh sorry i am wrong Iron man and Batman copied Raone:rofl::rofl::rofl:

unrelated post look closely at the subject of the thread

bolly is 100% entertainment
200% business
300% for profits

so its copy holly,nolly,korea,chini

nobody give sh** its cheap copy or RICH COFFEE:yahoo: it full fill primary object of entertaining

Last edited:
they always are

You sir are a liar and a fiend :angry:. And to prove my point let me present to you a sample of some of the original stunt innovations Indian movie industry has contributed to cinema. This short clip contains the following thrilling stunts for your viewing pleasure, leading to the most thrilling stunt ending the world has ever seen:

1) Horses jump over and outrun cars stunt
2) Man catch a streetlight with his balls while being dragged by two horses and KO the horses with villains on them stunt
3) Cars can randomly explode stunt
4) Horses can break through windows without injuring themselves and run through busses...

And last but not least...horse slide under truck stunt...yeah, you guys can do it only with bikes.

I even know of a movie where a horse took and phone call and wrote in hindi...but...lets not go there now....

Now after seeing through this presentation, you should be ashamed of your diatribe.

You sir are a liar and a fiend :angry:. And to prove my point let me present to you a sample of some of the original stunt innovations Indian movie industry has contributed to cinema. This short clip contains the following thrilling stunts for your viewing pleasure, leading to the most thrilling stunt ending the world has ever seen:

1) Horses jump over and outrun cars stunt
2) Man catch a streetlight with his balls while being dragged by two horses and KO the horses with villains on them stunt
3) Cars can randomly explode stunt
4) Horses can break through windows without injuring themselves and run through busses...

And last but not least...horse slide under truck stunt...yeah, you guys can do it only with bikes.

I even know of a movie where a horse took and phone call and wrote in hindi...but...lets not go there now....

Now after seeing through this presentation, you should be ashamed of your diatribe.
will any sane person which this crap ? u tell me Adding some shity stunts or changing some lines of movie dsnt mean it will change its theme from which it was copied

will any sane person which this crap ? u tell me Adding some shity stunts or changing some lines of movie dsnt mean it will change its theme from which it was copied

Jesus man! That was supposed to be a humor post.

unrelated post look closely at the subject of the thread

I have stopped watching Bollycrap a long time ago.

It rots your brain, and sucks out your soul.

The only thin enjoyable were the songs.

Now those are shit too.

There are good movies out there. But why bother? Copy and Paste and instant profit.

I think Bollywood directors have no incentive to go against a successful formula. Just look at it this way... most people in south asia are dirt poor and look to watch movie to escape their poverty. They dont want to/care to watch conditionally accurate films.

The same reason why those movies in hollywood who win the Oscars (best film) never do well in the box office.

There are few indi directors like Deepa Mehta who make decent dramatic films.

I think Bollywood directors have no incentive to go against a successful formula. Just look at it this way... most people in south asia are dirt poor and look to watch movie to escape their poverty. They dont want to/care to watch conditionally accurate films.

The same reason why those movies in hollywood who win the Oscars (best film) never do well in the box office.

There are few indi directors like Deepa Mehta who make decent dramatic films.

I think there is a problem with the Industry structure. Government recognition and financing issues meant that the number of screens and available financing was well below par. This meant that a few houses with enough clout managed to hold on to sceens and afford invstments. As a business, this meant that they wanted predictability so frmula approach prevailed. I think now with liberalized norms, increase in screens and more production houses coming up we're finally beginning to see changes.

Back
Top Bottom