What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

I like Bollywood. Watching Bollywood movies in VCR and VCD had been an integral part of the childhood memory of most BD youths today.

I like directors like Mani Ratnam, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Ashutosh Gowariker, Late Rituparno Ghosh, Sriram Raghavan, R Balki.

Among actors I like Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan the most. I am crazy fan of them. Crazy Kiya Re, O Crazy, Crazy Kiya Re. :bounce::victory::chilli::bounce:

I used to like Shahrukh Khan in his earlier films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Devdas and Swades but now sucks big time.

It is surprising that nobody mentioned the greatest bollywood hit of all times......" FROM WAITRESS TO EMPRESS" copied from a italian mafia Film.

I dream one day India and Bangladesh will collaborate in film making for mainstream Hindi-Bangla film. Kolkatan films are not that much popular in BD. Somehow Bangladeshi people can't relate themselves with Kolkatan films. It should be mainstream Hindi-Bangla joint venture. There are hugely talented actors in BD. BD directors suck big time but actors are great. Infact a BD actor Ferdous was the numero Uno actor in Kolkata Film Industry few years ago. He is still doing more Indian Bangla films than BD films.

I dream one day India and Bangladesh will collaborate in film making for mainstream Hindi-Bangla film. Kolkatan films are not that much popular in BD. Somehow Bangladeshi people can't relate themselves with Kolkatan films. It should be mainstream Hindi-Bangla joint venture. There are hugely talented actors in BD. BD directors suck big time but actors are great. Infact a BD actor Ferdous was the numero Uno actor in Kolkata Film Industry few years ago. He is still doing more Indian Bangla films than BD films.

I think it's possible even today, if only ppl from Bangladesh let go off unending suspicions of India.

sorry to say Bolly collaboration with pak or bangla is not possible bcoz Bolly became TOO BIG and rest r miniatures.in india also rest 20 regional also not possible with collbortate with Bolly so MAY BE TALENTED ACTOR/DIRECTOR'S from those industries come there and make some good films

You sir are a liar and a fiend :angry:. And to prove my point let me present to you a sample of some of the original stunt innovations Indian movie industry has contributed to cinema. This short clip contains the following thrilling stunts for your viewing pleasure, leading to the most thrilling stunt ending the world has ever seen:

1) Horses jump over and outrun cars stunt
2) Man catch a streetlight with his balls while being dragged by two horses and KO the horses with villains on them stunt
3) Cars can randomly explode stunt
4) Horses can break through windows without injuring themselves and run through busses...

And last but not least...horse slide under truck stunt...yeah, you guys can do it only with bikes.

I even know of a movie where a horse took and phone call and wrote in hindi...but...lets not go there now....

Now after seeing through this presentation, you should be ashamed of your diatribe.

I agree with your points, the stunt and action scenes were very innovative indeed. But I've seen better ones.

What's your take on this "helicopter attack" scene?? starts at 1.42

What is this Hand-grenade fighting scene?

Lastly, down to the basic bare hand fighting scene. the fight choreography is truly unique.

So what.

What wrong in copying your neighbors who in turn copy from the rest of the world.

I wish Pakistani film industry would make cheap copies of Hollywood, Korean, and other movies.

It could earn all the revenue that is now going to India. It would support a local community of artists. It would provide people of Pakistan with entertainment in Urdu, in local culture, using a proven formula.

Once in a while, out of 1000 movies, you might even get one or two really good movies. That's not a bad average and is about normal for any film industry.

I agree with your points, the stunt and action scenes were very innovative indeed. But I've seen better ones.

What's your take on this "helicopter attack" scene?? starts at 1.42

What is this Hand-grenade fighting scene?

Lastly, down to the basic bare hand fighting scene. the fight choreography is truly unique.

Is this all you got? Some random scenes? You gotta gimme more to convince me that it beats watching Katrina kaif croon

I wish Pakistani film industry would make cheap copies of Hollywood, Korean, and other movies.

It could earn all the revenue that is now going to India. It would support a local community of artists. It would provide people of Pakistan with entertainment in Urdu, in local culture, using a proven formula.

Once in a while, out of 1000 movies, you might even get one or two really good movies. That's not a bad average and is about normal for any film industry.

Indian copies are never really 'cheap', you know how much Dhoom 3 costs? You won't have an economy if you start making films like this one

some bollywood films are similar to hollywood films,but all are not. all people in our neighbor region are getting entertainment by making pirated copies of bollywood movies....

sorry to say Bolly collaboration with pak or bangla is not possible bcoz Bolly became TOO BIG and rest r miniatures.in india also rest 20 regional also not possible with collbortate with Bolly so MAY BE TALENTED ACTOR/DIRECTOR'S from those industries come there and make some good films

I think bolly big production house should join hands with Pakistani and Bangladeshi production houses to jointly make films.
There are big production houses in BD. Impress Telefilms, Maasranga Production and Jaas Production. They can jointly produce big budget films with Yash Raj Films , UTV, EROS etc. India can get BD market if they jointly make movies with Bangladesh.

no matter how much 'cheap' u call them....u luv them more than ur own movie :D

I am yet to see a mainstream Pakistani Urdu cinema. I don't like seeing those cheap Punjabi movies. These movies are laughable. Worse than BD movies. :o:

Back
Top Bottom