What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

Yaara haven't seen it or anything, I just don't like car and bike movies, dulls the brain. Have a good time with the family bro.:-)
you disappoint me man - you are going to be CA and you are not into cars?? i mean how else you gonna know what car to buy when you rip some Arab shiekh off?? :azn:

am hardcore fan of FnF series - have them all in collection - i actually had tears in my eyes when Paul walker died

WAAR and BOL was worth it - loved them , atleast they had some meaning - message to them - i usually dont watch bollywood - its just the family
Bol u liked :rofl::rofl: still i didnt watch waar
muslims portrayed disgustingly/cheap in this movie
what is this nikha in hira mandi :hitwall:
eunuch rap** by every one out side world :hitwall:
mollaha killed son police leave him,but girl save the infant she hanged:lol:

WTF man - i wasted my hard earned rs2500 on this movie - bought the advance tickets for tonight - you guys ruined the fun for me :cray:
you could have got free from me ;)

you disappoint me man - you are going to be CA and you are not into cars?? i mean how else you gonna know what car to buy when you rip some Arab shiekh off?? :azn:

am hardcore fan of FnF series - have them all in collection - i actually had tears in my eyes when Paul walker died

When I rip said Sheikh off I intend to use the proceeds to build myself a pool, and I am going to fill it with beer and then I am going to drown myself in it. I am a man of simple tastes.

and no chicks to party with?? - :toast_sign:

should have told me before

I don't mix chicks with sublime pleasure, they are meant for a different purpose all together. My notion of personal space is rather complex, even my paramours have never been to my actual room for example- only the guest room or some other place- if you get my meaning. That which is mine I share with no one, not even the folks I date/go out with.

Bol u liked :rofl::rofl: still i didnt watch waar
muslims portrayed disgustingly/cheap in this movie
what is this nikha in hira mandi :hitwall:
eunuch rap** by every one out side world :hitwall:
mollaha killed son police leave him,but girl save the infant she hanged:lol:

indian troll talkin abt muslims.. lmao @ this kid.

I don't mix chicks with sublime pleasure, they are meant for a different purpose all together. My notion of personal space is rather complex, even my paramours have never been to my actual room for example- only the guest room or some other place- if you get my meaning. That which is mine I share with no one, not even the folks I date/go out with.

That sounds awful lonely.

i get what you mean -

indian troll talkin abt muslims.. lmao @ this kid.
ignore him yara - like i did - hes desperate for attention

That sounds awful lonely.

Are you insane, my amazing and BEAUTIFUL room, the plush and just the right amount of bounce bed...hell I don't let my parents into my room when they're over and you think I'd let my gf in? Its special for me yaara, I am just 22 and I have my own place- not on rent, not a pg but a place of my own..I am possessive about it.

Are you insane, my amazing and BEAUTIFUL room, the plush and just the right amount of bounce bed...hell I don't let my parents into my room when they're over and you think I'd let my gf in? Its special for me yaara, I am just 22 and I have my own place- not on rent, not a pg but a place of my own..I am possessive about it.

Are you sure your room is not a metaphor for something, less tangible? :P

Are you sure your room is not a metaphor for something, less tangible? :P

No bro, but it does hold meaning for me, its not just four walls and a roof..its my bedroom/den/place of solace after a hard day's work, most importantly my wardrobe is there and sometimes things get left behind which are thrown into said wardrobe, things I don't want certain people finding out about as such it is also my fortress of solitude and my room of hidden things.:agree:

On topic, I HATE BIKE MOVIES!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom