What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

it is already a hit.. it got $11 million from satellite rights alone and dhoom 3 is running with avg 90% occupancy in every theater.

What critics says about this movie other than financial aspects? What I saw so far, critics are taking this movie and putting it category where we have Chennai Express, Ra-One. These all movies were good money making movie, but were not as good as publicize.

Again, this movie was not as good as speculations been made about it. Waar and Dhoom 3 both toke same amount of time to prepare but Waar was better, may be there wasn't so many expectations from it, and it was better then everyone's expectation.. while Dhoom 3, not so....

PS: You might disagree with my observation..

So @Aeronaut seen it ? :D

Honestly, saw WAAR (it did get sloppy here and there) and I don't think in terms of just relative quality that DHOOM-3 is going to be better than it, the action and gun play in WAAR was superb.
Oye, mainu link de :mad:

That's a very good question. Pakistan did have a movie going culture in the 70s, but everything went downhill in the following decades.

I don't know the answer. Many of our top artists were Bengali, but that's not the whole story, since the majority were still West Pakistani. Something died in the Pakistani film industry and the public followed suit.

I don't know what.
second part of question, why did it revive now? Is it just happenstance, That was bound to happen one day anyway due to talented people, so nothing surprising or is it that something happened in last few years.

second part of question, why did it revive now? Is it just happenstance, That was bound to happen one day anyway due to talented people, so nothing surprising or is it that something happened in last few years.

Has it revived?

The bread and butter of Bollywood is the emotional drama plus song and dance. That's what the vast majority of audiences want to watch, and that's what Pakistani cinema used to provide the masses.

Compared to expensive special effects, it takes whole lot more talent to create a movie with a good score, good lyrics and good playback singers.

I past have seen many Indians telling on this forum that indian movies are banned in Pakistan!!

What is truth than?

Why Indian govt. do not allow Pakistani movies?

I past have seen many Indians telling on this forum that indian movies are banned in Pakistan!!

What is truth than?

because they are anty india and very against the indian culture of tolerence and love :devil:

HeHe, which of those losses is worse or more hurting?
of course india is more hurting as most pakistanies are "more arabs than arabs themselfs":victory:

What is truth than?

no ban....may be weak marketing .......i have seen movie bol in DD national television

Back
Top Bottom