What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

I past have seen many Indians telling on this forum that indian movies are banned in Pakistan!!

What is truth than?

Why Indian govt. do not allow Pakistani movies?

It's not so difficult to understand. Imagine situation...

Premier of Waar in India = Premier of Border (Sunny Deol) in Pakistan

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Why Indian govt. do not allow Pakistani movies?

You don't produce quality. Be it movies or anything. Make something credible and we Baniyas might just think of spending some Rupiya on your actors. BTW thanks for watching and paying for an Indian product.

WTF man - i wasted my hard earned rs2500 on this movie - bought the advance tickets for tonight - you guys ruined the fun for me :cray:

LOL...It wasn't long ago that a few were blowing their fuse over Indian movies and culture.

A question to Pakistanis: How was the movie? :partay:

WTF man - i wasted my hard earned rs2500 on this movie - bought the advance tickets for tonight - you guys ruined the fun for me :cray:

Dont worry man its million times better than ur super hits Bol,some afridi:enjoy:

I expected better from you, as happy as I am to see my compatriots bring in the moolah the movie will suck big time. Spare yourself the pain and use the cash to have a nice dinner bro.

Dont worry man its million times better than ur super hits Bol,some afridi:enjoy:
WAAR and BOL was worth it - loved them , atleast they had some meaning - message to them - i usually dont watch bollywood - its just the family

I expected better from you, as happy as I am to see my compatriots bring in the moolah the movie will suck big time. Spare yourself the pain and use the cash to have a nice dinner bro.
don't say that man - i already bought the tickets - and its not refundable -
already had a nice dinner with the family last week - this is the last weekend before i go back to hellhole for next 5 weeks

WAAR and BOL was worth it - loved them , atleast they had some meaning - message to them - i usually dont watch bollywood - its just the family

don't say that man - i already bought the tickets - and its not refundable -
already had a nice dinner with the family last week - this is the last weekend before i go back to hellhole for next 5 weeks

Yaara haven't seen it or anything, I just don't like car and bike movies, dulls the brain. Have a good time with the family bro.:-)

Back
Top Bottom